Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler watch this

pharmakos pharmakos i know you are going to quit because I’m going to tell you right now - QUIT, I am telling you to STOP posting. You will do as I tell you.

QUITTING IS IN YOUR NATURE

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
LOL, get him to do this for another 2 pages
Nahhh. I’m gonna go post in other threads on the forum with my pals.

IMG_4364.gif

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If a person is truly physically disabled and abides the law then I have no issue with my tax dollar helping those people out. I wouldn’t have cried one capitalist tear had the billions that was shipped over to the Ukraine was spent solely on helping the disabled and homeless of our country.

I want pharmakos to get the medication he needs, work placement, counseling and a roof over his head. That is what I want my tax dollars going toward…making our society better.

Problem is that would never work in the real world. People will grift the system and our government will waste every dime due to corruption and incompetence.

I’m so sick of it all.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
pharmakos is of infinite value, being made in the image and likeness of God. I will being called a Pharisee by him.

rad

Lord of Guk
Survives nut cancer, blind, deaf, 10inch donger, lines of rich milfs seeking his frank with no beans, illuminary of our time; smote by a lightning bolt. How poetic.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Survives nut cancer, blind, deaf, 10inch donger, lines of rich milfs seeking his frank with no beans, illuminary of our time; smote by a lightning bolt. How poetic.

has he ever witnessed a UFO like MusicForFish MusicForFish ?

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user