Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Legitimately would not be able to work like that anymore, with my fatigue and pain. Believe it or don't, I don't give a shit. If me existing makes you feel better about yourself, cool. But don't piss on my leg and call it rain. You are obviously full of shit. You're on track for 100 posts today. There's no possible way that you're working as hard as you claim you are.

if i sent 100 Slack messages per day at work, nobody would even blink an eye, they think it would be low. but 100 posts, all 1-2 sentences long?? OMG THATS IMPOSSIBLE

i easily do 500+ Slack messages per day

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I bet your wife, if she actually exists, is very sexually satisfied with such an internet badass like you for a husband

Of course, she is pregnant right now.

Want me to tell you what its like to have a loving family, that you will never have?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
if i sent 100 Slack messages per day at work, nobody would even blink an eye, they think it would be low. but 100 posts, all 1-2 sentences long?? OMG THATS IMPOSSIBLE

i easily do 500+ Slack messages per day
Oh SLACK MESSAGES yup you're a paragon of hard labor lmao

If I had a useless office job like you I would happily work.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh SLACK MESSAGES yup you're a paragon of hard labor lmao

If I had a useless office job like you I would happily work.

you would have to get up early, be productive, create new projects that drive revenue and traffic, at the very least meet revenue/traffic goals and demonstrate continued growth every quarter

so basically you'd be fired same month

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Golden Retriever Friends GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Of course, she is pregnant right now.

Want me to tell you what its like to have a loving family, that you will never have?
I'm guessing your kids are gonna grow up to hate your guts, and your wife is gonna cheat on you.

If they're even real at all.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
you would have to get up early, be productive, create new projects that drive revenue and traffic, at the very least meet revenue/traffic goals and demonstrate continued growth every quarter

so basically you'd be fired same month
I have no problem waking up to an alarm. Not sure why your ego is so fragile that you need to paint such a picture of me.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm guessing your kids are gonna grow up to hate your guts, and your wife is gonna cheat on you.

If they're even real at all.

my daughter tells me she loves like 10-15x a day and my wife adores me. the only person who loves you (maybe) is your weed dealer

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I introduced AI into my company 3 years ago when it was only used by 0.000001% of the population so.... probably NEVER
500 slack messages a day is the kind of work you do. That's obviously the kind of shit that will become AI automated.

Also, that percentage equates 1 in 100 million. Math must not be a big part of your job eh?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
my daughter tells me she loves like 10-15x a day and my wife adores me. the only person who loves you (maybe) is your weed dealer
Nah I'm pretty well loved lol. But if it makes you feel better, sure, believe what you like.

You're a conservative douche bag, your daughter is definitely going to hate you by the time she's a teenager.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
500 slack messages a day is the kind of work you do. That's obviously the kind of shit that will become AI automated.

dummy, i drive the AI initiatives at my work

Also, that percentage equates 1 in 100 million. Math must not be a big part of your job eh?

yeah it was more like 1 in a million, not 100 million

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Nah I'm pretty well loved lol. But if it makes you feel better, sure, believe what you like.

You're a conservative douche bag, your daughter is definitely going to hate you by the time she's a teenager.

she'll have her first job at 14 while you're still making excuses 10+ years later about why you cant go flip some burgers

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Also, I live in Michigan, I don't have a weed dealer, I go to a dispensary.