Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm not judging the number of posts, dumb ass. I'm pointing it out to call bullshit on your stories about how hard you work. Obviously. God damn you're stupid.

man who doesnt work at all, questions how hard others work

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Judge not lest ye be judged, I wouldn't give two shits about how you spend your life if you weren't sperging out at me.

i wouldnt care how you spend your life either, but your entire life is made possible by stealing from HARDWORKING taxpayers like me every hour, every day, every week, every month

pay for your own shit and id never bother you. but you're just another Sean

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
no wonder you got cancer

I worked pretty hard before my cancer, homie. When I got sick I was doing 14 credit hours at school, working 32 hours a week, and spending 10 hours a week total commuting (since the closest college with a chemistry program was over an hour away). Got out of work at 11PM, got up to drive to school at 6AM. And you know how much time I had to shitpost? Basically none.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i wouldnt care how you spend your life either, but your entire life is made possible by stealing from HARDWORKING taxpayers like me every hour, every day, every week, every month

pay for your own shit and id never bother you. but you're just another Sean
Do you think anyone in the world at all deserves to be on disability? Or is this a special vendetta against me? Both my doctors and the government think I deserve to be on disability. Don't like it? Write your lawmakers or run for office.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oh and those 32 hours a week were spent doing physical labor, production week at a factory. I wasn't shit posting every 5 minutes and calling it work. I was actually WORKING.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Do you think anyone in the world at all deserves to be on disability? Or is this a special vendetta against me? Both my doctors and the government think I deserve to be on disability. Don't like it? Write your lawmakers or run for office.

I'm glad you asked. NO ONE should be on an assistance program where the patient benefit payout has eclipsed the pay-in by several magnitudes which Im sure it has in your case.

Moreover, such a program should not even exist. SSI is a ponzi scheme that steals from the productive, to give to the nonproductive

Doctors are fake and gay
Government is faker and gayer

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh and those 32 hours a week were spent doing physical labor, production week at a factory. I wasn't shit posting every 5 minutes and calling it work. I was actually WORKING.

Thats the difference between you and me. I produce more value in 15 minutes of work than you do in 8 hours.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Before I started school, I was doing 56 hours a week at that job. 10 hour shifts M-Th, 8 hours Friday, 8 hours Saturday.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thats the difference between you and me. I produce more value in 15 minutes of work than you do in 8 hours.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
now go do it again
Legitimately would not be able to work like that anymore, with my fatigue and pain. Believe it or don't, I don't give a shit. If me existing makes you feel better about yourself, cool. But don't piss on my leg and call it rain. You are obviously full of shit. You're on track for 100 posts today. There's no possible way that you're working as hard as you claim you are.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm glad you asked. NO ONE should be on an assistance program where the patient benefit payout has eclipsed the pay-in by several magnitudes which Im sure it has in your case.

Moreover, such a program should not even exist. SSI is a ponzi scheme that steals from the productive, to give to the nonproductive

Doctors are fake and gay
Government is faker and gayer
I really, really hope you get stage 4 cancer and have to spend four years in and out of hospitals getting treatment.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Actually did my quick math wrong. At this rate, you're on track for closer to 150, if you keep up the same pace you've had for the first half of the day.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I bet your wife, if she actually exists, is very sexually satisfied with such an internet badass like you for a husband