Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I swear this guy reminds me a lot of that tranmy who used to be here. Always starting shit then projecting it. Always manipulating Christianity as a weapon.

Gets the noggin joggin
Matthew 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace but a sword!"

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Matthew 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace but a sword!"
IMG_4362.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I swear this guy reminds me a lot of that tranmy who used to be here. Always starting shit then projecting it. Always manipulating Christianity as a weapon.

Gets the noggin joggin
P.s. no I didn't use ChatGPT to find those Bible verses. I actually read the Bible every single day.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Congrats Araysar Araysar . You have broken this man and the irony is he brought it on himself. He broke himself using you as a conduit to achieve that goal.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Do you suck LLR's dick for him to ignore how often you're the one derailing threads?

bro i've been rickshawed like 50 times just in past 2 years - i dont get any special treatment around these parts

i am however smart enough to avoid fucking with him to keep that number at 50 instead of 150

• 1Truth!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Congrats Araysar Araysar . You have broken this man and the irony is he brought it on himself. He broke himself using you as a conduit to achieve that goal.
I'm feeling very chill actually, legit the only thing that's bothering me is I would like the same courtesy that everyone else is given as far as an account being skeletoned at request.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

bro, does that mean you automatically win your bracket???

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar said:
I literally just got one of the Final Eight contestants to quit the board, mere minutes before votes were to be counted.

If I am not your Asshat King, then who?,

This is all LLR bruv. I can tolerate fellow shit posters, but if someone that runs a site doesn't want me around, that's a whole other thing.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I can't do call center work from home until I get my hearing aids finally. Have an appointment for that later this month. Not much else out there for someone with a shitty resume. Old man says he'll help me pay to do online courses for medical billing and encoding when he gets his tax return next year.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Also lol@417, Brown City has a population of 1,100. Obviously most of those are full of shit.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I can't do call center work from home until I get my hearing aids finally. Have an appointment for that later this month. Not much else out there for someone with a shitty resume. Old man says he'll help me pay to do online courses for medical billing and encoding when he gets his tax return next year.

the number of jobs on Fiverr and Upwork that are call center related are probably 0.01%

You cant do any of this? 100-150 a pop
1700015190919.png

heres the free tutorials on how to do it: