Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the number of jobs on Fiverr and Upwork that are call center related are probably 0.01%

You cant do any of this? 100-150 a pop
View attachment 500440

heres the free tutorials on how to do it:
Haven't done webdesign in 20 years, when I coded frames by hand on a Geocities site. I'm 100% there would be better places for me to put my energy than web design on Fiverr.

Doing something with music or AI art on Fiverr would give me way more of a head start than web design.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Bro, those are all remote jobs. Maybe you really are too retarded to work…
Excuse me for assuming when I asked for jobs near Brown City, MI that you actually gave me a list of jobs near Brown City, MI?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
the number of jobs on Fiverr and Upwork that are call center related are probably 0.01%

You cant do any of this? 100-150 a pop
View attachment 500440

heres the free tutorials on how to do it:
He doesn’t want to work. He will come up with any excuse. He’s latched on to Christianity as a parasite to feed off it, manipulating it to his desires. Committing heresy, a true hedonist.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Excuse me for assuming when I asked for jobs near Brown City, MI that you actually gave me a list of jobs near Brown City, MI?
Where did the 25 miles come from? All the jobs said remote work. Now you’re just making stuff up. You never even looked at the jobs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Where did the 25 miles come from? All the jobs said remote work. Now you’re just making stuff up. You never even looked at the jobs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
...click your own link bruv, the two filters were "Brown City, MI" and "25 miles"

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Haven't done webdesign in 20 years, when I coded frames by hand on a Geocities site. I'm 100% there would be better places for me to put my energy than web design on Fiverr.

Doing something with music or AI art on Fiverr would give me way more of a head start than web design.

yeah you'd rather be a cashier than do web design, mmmkay

seems like just more excuses to be a lazy piece of shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar so check this out.

pharmakos pharmakos I know you aren’t going to quit because I’m going to tell you right now - do not quit, I am telling you to keep posting. You will do as I tell you.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar Araysar so check this out.

pharmakos pharmakos I know you aren’t going to quit because I’m going to tell you right now - do not quit, I am telling you to keep posting. You will do as I tell you.
I'm getting a laugh out of the aftermath of my Shawing here but I am legitimately done with this site. I'll do my gaming and TV/movie posting on Reddit. And won't miss the politics posting whatsoever despite that I get sucked into it.

Past gaming/TV/movies threads I mainly just come to this site for a reminder of what terrible shitty people with no morals say about news events, but there's lots of other places I could do that.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm getting a laugh out of the aftermath of my Shawing here but I am legitimately done with this site. I'll do my gaming and TV/movie posting on Reddit. And won't miss the politics posting whatsoever despite that I get sucked into it.

Past gaming/TV/movies threads I mainly just come to this site for a reminder of what terrible shitty people with no morals say about news events, but there's lots of other places I could do that.
No you’re not. You’ll keep posting just like I told you to.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar Araysar are you taking notes?
Definitely would not want to stay in touch with Araysar.

Wait are you gloating just because I'm still replying? Lol. Once the conversation in this thread peters out I took will quit replying. Call it one last hurrah.

• 1OK, Sure