Planet Fitness loves trannys

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Planet Fitness revokes membership of woman who reported a man in the women??Ts locker room, citing ??oNo Judgement Zone??? policy | GenderTrender

1898230_658102634254138_1132638017_n.jpg
He's a straight creeper who's using the whole transgender card as a pass. The fuck is wrong with people...

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
lol planet fitness, how the shit do you get booted for reporting this twisted fuck?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
And why would you ever suspend someone's membership for complaining to management about anything? "There's no towels in the bathroom." FUCK YOU GET OUT OF MY CLUB

what?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Planet Fatness calls itself a "No Judgement Zone"

Complaining a man in drag is hanging out in the women's lockroom is judging, by their logic.

Szlia

Suddenly the unisex locker room at the training center I go to makes a lot more sense. It's a regular locker room (in addition to men and women locker rooms), but with changing stalls and shower stalls. The funny thing is that I thought at first it was maybe designed that way for foreign students that might have cultural reasons to not undress in front of other people, until I saw a student and her girl friend there. Let's just say I avoided some pretty awkward moment in a couple of occasions! My excuse is that it's a re-purposed men locker room so the logo by the door is still just a guy. You would think they could have done more than put a paper sign, since they went through the trouble of building a dozen stalls!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So instead of complaining to the PF staff she should have just kicked him in the junk and told him to leave?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Remember when having a dick and balls meant you used the male locker room and having a cunt meant using the womens locker room? Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

rrr_img_92350.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
And why would you ever suspend someone's membership for complaining to management about anything? "There's no towels in the bathroom." FUCK YOU GET OUT OF MY CLUB

what?
Fitness Nazi.

soup_nazi.jpeg