Planet Fitness loves trannys

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Remember the good old days when people were either straight or gay/dyke? Cos Pepperidge Farm remembers!

I'm not cut out for all this trans crap. My brain is too old.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
anyone catch this
"civil rights act 1964, title 2, PF had not choice but to have that policy."

Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, or national origin in certain places of public accommodation, such as hotels, restaurants, and places of entertainment. The Department of Justice can bring a lawsuit under Title II when there is reason to believe that a person has engaged in a pattern or practice of discrimination in violation of Title II. The Department can obtain injunctive, but not monetary, relief in such cases. Individuals can also file suit to enforce their rights under Title II and other federal and state statutes may also provide remedies for discrimination in places of public accommodation.

I'm sure the tranny reporter is correct, since he is one (and not just a tranny to be a tranny), but how does that fit with PF?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Gotta ask. What is this amazing Gym all you seem to be going to.

Better no be golds... Because golds does Pizza too :3.

(Only choice we have in my area is PF/Golds or expensive as fuck tiny Gyms)
Of course if you have a vag there is all the women focused expensive as fuck gyms too.
Anytime Fitness. One in my area is nice, not crowded, and there is only one other 24/7 Gym (and it sucks).

The base gym is going 24/7 next month but fuck driving 40 miles round trip to go to the gym.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I go to the gym on base.

We have a bunch of threadmills, bikes and other cardio stuff. Machines of all kind and the typical benches, squat racks, chin-up bars and free weights, kettle bells and dumbbells going from 1lb to something like 150lbs. Plus a padded corner with medicine balls and those big balloons.

I've been to half a dozen different gyms and it's always been more of the same. Never occurred to me that it was amazing. That's just the stuff you expect to see in a gym, you go to such a place to do cardio and lift heavy things, it's not a big mystery how it should be outfitted.

I never saw pizza at a gym tho. I'm still trying to process that one, that's just so wrong.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

Better no be golds... Because golds does Pizza too :3.

(Only choice we have in my area is PF/Golds or expensive as fuck tiny Gyms)
Of course if you have a vag there is all the women focused expensive as fuck gyms too.
I go to a Gold's and I've never seen pizza or any other kind of food offered there. It's hard to paint chain gyms like Gold's and PF with a single brush because, as far as I know, they largely operate as franchises. This means that they will vary wildly from one to another in terms of size, services, and equipment.

My biggest beef with Planet Fitness is simply that it is most likely (out of all major chain gyms) to lack the equipment I need. I'm not even that strong, either. For example, the PF near my house that my sister goes to only has dumbbells up to 60 pounds. That's fine for a lot of people, but even a moderate lifter like myself needs 70 - 80 pounds dumbbells for an exercise like bench press. I've never seen a Gold's that stopped at 60 pound dumbbells, and I highly doubt one exists.

I think PF is fine for people who are just trying to stay in generally good shape via cardio, body weight stuff, and light lifting, but you'll max out what you can do very quickly if you start taking lifting seriously.

Also, letting trannies into the woman's locker room is real retarded, sir.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I go to the gym on base.

We have a bunch of threadmills,
Sewing is working out now?
smile.png

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I go to a Gold's and I've never seen pizza or any other kind of food offered there. It's hard to paint chain gyms like Gold's and PF with a single brush because, as far as I know, they largely operate as franchises. This means that they will vary wildly from one to another in terms of size, services, and equipment.

My biggest beef with Planet Fitness is simply that it is most likely (out of all major chain gyms) to lack the equipment I need. I'm not even that strong, either. For example, the PF near my house that my sister goes to only has dumbbells up to 60 pounds. That's fine for a lot of people, but even a moderate lifter like myself needs 70 - 80 pounds dumbbells for an exercise like bench press. I've never seen a Gold's that stopped at 60 pound dumbbells, and I highly doubt one exists.

I think PF is fine for people who are just trying to stay in generally good shape via cardio, body weight stuff, and light lifting, but you'll max out what you can do very quickly if you start taking lifting seriously.

Also, letting trannies into the woman's locker room is real retarded, sir.
PF maxes out at 60lbs for dumbbells? The fuck is that shit? For rows, you'd need to hold two of those bitches.

elbas

Molten Core Raider
WRT pizza at the gym, weight loss and body shape aren't the only reasons to go to the gym. Working out, in and of itself, makes your body healthier. Even if you never lose a pound and your body shape never changes, the time spent working out will improve your heart, lungs, cardiovascular system, and many other body systems. Even a regular 20 minute walk can have huge health benefits even though it doesn't really use enough calories to effect weight loss.

However, they should put the pizza off to the side so it's easily avoidable. There are plenty of people at the gym who are there for weight management reasons, and it would be better for them to not have the temptation.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Where else are the transgendered going to go to get in shape before joining the military?

AP sources: Concerns over easing transgender ban in military - Yahoo News

Defense Secretary Ash Carter has gotten pushback from senior military leaders on whether the Pentagon should lift its ban on transgender people serving in the armed forces, according to U.S. officials familiar with the discussions.

Carter initially told troops in Afghanistan that he was open-minded when asked if the Defense Department was planning to remove one of the last gender- or sexuality-based barriers to military service. But defense officials said members of his top brass told Carter that they had serious reservations.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
A big gym chain here shut down. One of my gym buddies goes to Planet Fitness, and they immediately try to send the biggest employees that had over to him to tell him he wasn't welcome there. He was too big, in their estimation. What a joke. I want to go there so they can say that to me for the ego boost.

The problem is the bar is so low there, that a lot of normal people are turned away for being "intimidating" to their clientele.

Woman Claims She Was Told She's Too Fit For Planet Fitness

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you are serious about your fitness, or have any sort of athleticism, this is the last place you should have a membership.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You mean like all the all white American TV shows that don't have a single token black guy? In 10 years time I predict the only type of characters youwon'tsee on TV will be white, heterosexual, cis-gendered, non-disabled, thin men.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
trannys gonna be alright in the gym when we as a society are alright having unisex changing rooms. If we can completely desexualize being nude.....trannies will be alright. My penis can hardly wait!