Planet Fitness loves trannys

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
The statement they released makes me think the lady they booted was fucking crazy as well. I don't totally disagree with her intent, but I believe she was probably causing an incident herself or yelling hateful terms. Even with the corporate nerfing of the incident, they said 'the manner in which this member reported her concerns about the policy exhibited behavior that management deemed inappropriate and disruptive to other members'. That says to me that what she was complaining about was completely irrelevant to why they kicked her out. She could have been complaining about the water fountains and they would have done the same thing.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
any level of batshit craziness she exhibited is more than justified considering she witnessed that fucking monstrosity creeping around her in the locker room.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
any level of batshit craziness she exhibited is more than justified considering she witnessed that fucking monstrosity creeping around her in the locker room.
Why are you upset? This literally means you can go into any womens locker room there and say you're a chick so it's okay. Do it Keg and tell us of your exploits. Also, take pictures.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
My shitlord gym banned from the womens bathroom, despite me obviously identifying as female. Fucking fascists.

rrr_img_92365.jpg

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I for one support this! If he is truly a creeper than A++ for the effort of going to planet fitness in drag all to see some snatch you'll never touch anyway. And let's face it, planet fitness isn't the home of 10/10's.

And if not...I now have a new place to go score some tranny ass.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
what a ridiculous interview
What's ridiculous about it? A lot of people don't know the difference between transexuals and transvestites.

This is that slippery slope bullshit. Honestly my sympathy was resting with both the womanandthe tranny at that point 'til I saw the guy's picture. If I saw that skulking around a locker room I'd probably run out screaming.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What's ridiculous about it? A lot of people don't know the difference between transexuals and transvestites.

This is that slippery slope bullshit. Honestly my sympathy was resting with both the womanandthe tranny at that point 'til I saw the guy's picture. If I saw that skulking around a locker room I'd probably run out screaming.
you mean you need an explanation why i would find it ridiculous to interview a large man in a garish dress talking about how he knows trannies and that it wouldnt surprise him for a fat tranny to get his freak on by wearing a dress and spanking his monkey in the lady's locker room at a planet fitness? it was so retarded the fucking tranny had the stupidest smile on his face while being interviewed. i pitied the host of that show

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
you mean you need an explanation why i would find it ridiculous to interview a large man in a garish dress talking about how he knows trannies and that it wouldnt surprise him for a fat tranny to get his freak on by wearing a dress and spanking his monkey in the lady's locker room at a planet fitness? it was so retarded the fucking tranny had the stupidest smile on his face while being interviewed. i pitied the host of that show
Bob Tur aka Zoey Tur (the manly chick in the interview) was once a popular news Broadcaster. He was the dude who captured the famed O.J. Simpson Bronco chase. He pretty much invented the live TV police pursuits. Now he's a queer trans...

He knows what he's talking about..

Tol_sl

shitlord
I used them for awhile when I was a student because it was $9 a month with no contract and that's a pretty decent price around here. They had everything I wanted (including flat bench/free weights) so I can't complain. But there was something I'll never stop laughing at: they literally had a "lunk alarm" where if someone was grunting too loud or 'dropping' weights. Fucking hilarious. I never actually heard it rung outside of a demonstration so I imagine it embarrasses them as much as it should.

lunk alarm demonstration - YouTube

It's like a gym for people who are afraid of gyms.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The statement they released makes me think the lady they booted was fucking crazy as well. I don't totally disagree with her intent, but I believe she was probably causing an incident herself or yelling hateful terms. Even with the corporate nerfing of the incident, they said 'the manner in which this member reported her concerns about the policy exhibited behavior that management deemed inappropriate and disruptive to other members'. That says to me that what she was complaining about was completely irrelevant to why they kicked her out. She could have been complaining about the water fountains and they would have done the same thing.
They gave her das boot because she was telling everyone who entered the gym that there is a man who dresses in the woman's locker room and that they don't tell you that while signing up. I don't know why she just didn't find a new gym if there are no long term contracts...

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They gave her das boot because she was telling everyone who entered the gym that there is a man who dresses in the woman's locker room and that they don't tell you that while signing up. I don't know why she just didn't find a new gym if there are no long term contracts...
she wasn't wrong.

Diasy_Adair

Molten Core Raider
For all the cries of how shitty or how much a joke PF is, you must be aware...it keeps all the planet fitness type of people the fuck out of your gym. a dollar of your gym membership should go to PF to keep them in cookies and Fanta.

Vinen

God is dead
Gotta ask. What is this amazing Gym all you seem to be going to.

Better no be golds... Because golds does Pizza too :3.

(Only choice we have in my area is PF/Golds or expensive as fuck tiny Gyms)
Of course if you have a vag there is all the women focused expensive as fuck gyms too.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I go to Bailey's Powerhouse Gym. I do believe they are local to Jacksonville, but they are all quite nice. All the muscleheads in there are super friendly too.