Playstation 5

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The original Remaster excuse was "games on systems that are too old or no longer available" and then they extended that to PS3 games cause it had a different architecture but now they're doing it to perfectly fine HD era games on the PS4 as a different excuse to force PSN requirements.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tasty The Treat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The original Remaster excuse was "games on systems that are too old or no longer available" and then they extended that to PS3 games cause it had a different architecture but now they're doing it to perfectly fine HD era games on the PS4 as a different excuse to force PSN requirements.
That's why I always loved 360 backwards compatibility on Xbox and the way they can enhance older games there. I can only think of a few PS4 games I got on my PS5 that play in an enhanced way, and they are the type of thing where you basically have to know or do your research because Sony doesn't tell you shit on their store listings for those games. They are definitely worse than Microsoft when it comes to trying to force people into their paid subscriptions and modern re-releases.