Playstation 5

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
All of those games (except HZD, which I haven't touched because I absolutely hate Guerrilla Games) I beat in a week or so and most can be beaten over a weekend. I also beat TLOU like 6 years ago on PS3 and didn't think it was anything special. Bloodborne is the only game in that list that I would consider among the best, but I still haven't beaten it more than once. Since I got my PS4, it's probably been turned on for about 3-4 weeks per year. My PS4 hasn't even been powered on since Spiderman.
I sold my PS4 Pro a couple of months back when I realized I hadn't used it since I'd finished FF7R. Before that, God of War, and Spider-Man were the only things I played and finished, then never touched again. The only recurring game I was playing when I initially got it was FIFA 19, but then FIFA 20 came out and I got it for the XBOX. PS4 Pro didn't have a UHD player either, so it collected dust. My XBOX ONE X has gotten infinitely more usage and will be the reason I skip the PS5 and possibly jump on the XBOX Series X. For load times alone. Waiting fucking 5-6 minutes for 5-6 minutes of gameplay in the Avengers game is atrocious.

A small handful of "exclusives" isn't going to draw me into purchasing another $500 dust collector. Though I got my PS4 Pro as a refurb unit for like $250, and I should have kept it because it was one of the white ones.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I tried to enter random party’s and couldn’t see anything. No party’s showed up. :( that used to be so much fun.There HAS to be a setting somewhere.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok this is bullshit. You cannot join party’s anymore and pull up a party with friends in them and say hello. Pure bullshit. Is there a new setting they defaulted to automatically where you can’t hit the party icon and join????

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This is SO fucking gay! You can no longer scroll down a party list and say hello to your friends! What in the ever living FUCK did these Pearl Harbor bombing mother fuckers do to this! Before I could click on parties, see who was in one, and drop in and say hello or play a game with them. Now? Nothing. No list of anything.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Fuck you sony. Fuck. You. Who wants to trade my ps5 for a series x. And discord and pc gaming just became the standard for me now.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Good point but I like being able to console it up with friends and relatives who do not have PC gaming rigs.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Check out the 8.0 patch @China Bat Soup I don’t give a fuck if they record me, but we can no longer check the party list and just drop in to start playing games with friends. All private communities and public party joins have been wiped.

and people are fucking livid. And rightfully so.

• 1Pathetic