Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Picked up a pair of low 80% Eevees in back to back captures, trying to decide whether or not to evolve them. Might die of old age holding out for higher IV captures.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
This is a goog bot too

https://github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot/releases

• [PTC Login / Google]
  • [Get Map Objects and Inventory]
  • [Search for gyms/pokestops/spawns]
  • [Farm pokestops]
  • [Farm all Pokemon in neighbourhood]
  • [Throw Berries/use best pokeball]
  • [Transfers duplicate pokemons]
  • [Evolve all pokemons]
  • [Throws away unneeded items]
  • [Humanlike Walking]
  • [Configurable Custom Pathing]
  • [Softban bypass]
  • [AutoUpdate / VersionCheck]
  • [Multilanguage Support]
  • [Use lucky egg while evolve]
  • [Egg Hatching Automatically]
  • [Multi bot support]
  • [Snipe pokemon]
  • [Power-Up pokemon]

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I have a feeling steps are gone for good, but will be replaced by something less bandwidth intensive for them.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Nah. My guess iz they have an entirely new tracking system and are trying to roll it out instead of fixing thr problem with steps.

The goofy thing is that their api call displaying specific coordinstes for pokemon is way more info thsn strps need and just enablrd all the trackers.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
My main notification app still seems to be working fine, lets me know whats around me every 2mins (can change interval)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well this was a pretty productive hour or so of bike riding. Kinda funny that just a few hours ago I said i'd probably die of old age trying to find better IVs than low 80s in a wild caught Eevee.

Snorlax really is op as fuck though. Was training at one of the gyms in town just to kill a couple minutes, and my 1250 Magmar with a fighting fast move couldn't beat a 1k Snorlax.

DnlbVXh.jpg
aiKrR9h.jpg
4rKllBE.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know they want to crack down on whatever the fuck, but Pokevision was almost necessary for any kind of longevity. There's just WAY too much RNG involved for it to be worth a shit otherwise.

Game is probably dead in a month when school is back in session.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Game will be a nightmare for teachers once school is in session.

They really should have implemented their new tracker before going after tracking sites. The game is much more fun when you can't effectively hunt pokemon.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Game is probably dead in a month when school is back in session.

You must remember school very differently than I do. I can picture this causing kids to constantly pull out their phones in order to keep catching nearby Pokemon and swipe any Pokestops in range. All 4 schools close to me are stops, can you imagine a kid putting on a lure during lunch?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some of the schools around here have gym's. It's going to be a nightmare for school's.

kevincheese

Lord Nagafen Raider
You must remember school very differently than I do. I can picture this causing kids to constantly pull out their phones in order to keep catching nearby Pokemon and swipe any Pokestops in range. All 4 schools close to me are stops, can you imagine a kid putting on a lure during lunch?

I can't wait for all the /r/legaladvice posts about "can the principal take my phone if I am 18 and in high school?"