Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
cad-20160801-9cb98.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Pokys are shit around my area. When the trackers were still live I found a good spawn around my local small little mall. Livonia 6mile, newburgh. But only thing that really saw there was that bitch with the titties. I can go downtown to Detroit and risk getting mugged and killed and my phone taken from me....

But the little town of Farmington MI, where I work has like 20 poky stops all in a mile area. Its fucking crazy. Historical district or some shit. The speed limit is like 25 too so you can slowly creep up and hit like 10 of them just by a drive by. Ive been doing this every lunch 2x.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
went to a gym, raped it. put in my 2400. fought myself in the gym to level it up so i can put my 2700 in too.

once i leveled up the gym to add a pokeman, some fat bitch walks by and ninja puts her shitty 1300cp pokeman in the open spot.

sheeet

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
went to a gym, raped it. put in my 2400. fought myself in the gym to level it up so i can put my 2700 in too.

once i leveled up the gym to add a pokeman, some fat bitch walks by and ninja puts her shitty 1300cp pokeman in the open spot.

sheeet
Yeah, it's total horseshit that you can't replace people that put up absolute trash. Once you "train" at the gym, if you defeat a Pokemon, it should give you the option of replacing it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

sheeet
I went to a baseball field today, scored three in field home runs. Nobody else was there but it still counts i think.

Btw you can only put one pokemon in a gym at a time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, it's total horseshit that you can't replace people that put up absolute trash. Once you "train" at the gym, if you defeat a Pokemon, it should give you the option of replacing it.
The whole gym mechanic needs to be reworked. When tbey have trainer battles they will have more room to do so.

Lenas

Trump's Staff

Fucking idiot, glad your wasted your time. Can't put more than one in a gym and you'd know if you didn't bot the entire game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This fucking change to catching is killing me. I barely have time to hit the pokestops as it is since they're so rare around where I live, and I'm going through balls like it's godamn candy.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You must remember school very differently than I do. I can picture this causing kids to constantly pull out their phones in order to keep catching nearby Pokemon and swipe any Pokestops in range. All 4 schools close to me are stops, can you imagine a kid putting on a lure during lunch?

I guess so, because we didn't have smart phones (or cell phones until I was in high school).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LoL I dint have a cell phone until I was like 20, and it was an analog motorola flip phone with a battery pack on it so big that you could not even fit it in your pocket. Smart phones appeared when I was like 30, lol.

I still remember rotary phones and corner public phones.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I guess they nerfed the shit out of scan time now. used to be 1 sec, then 5, people are reporting it to be every 10 sec now.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Scan time?

Like say youre walking around, before it used to scan the area around you every second, then they nerfed it to 5 sec, now people are reporting every 10 seconds. Plus the area you scan was nerfed too from 100m to 70m or feet whatever it was.

They are just fucking destroying this game. Also, could be anecdotal, but when I started playing this, when you hit up a poky stop, you would get more shit, I have seen stops drop me 8-10 balls. Now its rare I see like 5 drop from one stop.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure the Pokéstops are random amounts, I still occasionally get 8+ things from them, it doesnt seem any more rare than it was before. Incidentally, something I learned today is you get double xp from a Pokéstop if it drops 6+ items.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ok, like I said it could be anecdotal and I just have not found a rich stop like this in a while.