Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
that's pretty rad to prestige up a gym full of water pokemon.

Got Charizard today. No fire moves. I am not sure if that's good or bad. It should still perform well vs seed bomb exeggutors?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gym stagnation is seriously crippling my offensive power at this point :(

Screenshot_2016-10-31-12-21-59.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Dang, my game is weak.

Vaporeon - 1546 (water gun, aqua tail)
Hypno - 1120 (confusion, shadow ball)
Jolteon - 1054 (Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt)
Gengar - 777 (Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball)
Parasect - 741 (Fury Cutter, Cross Poison)
Hypno - 720 (Zen Headbutt, Shadow Ball)

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My sad squad at 24. Howard is at least a 100% IVer with perfect abilities, so he gets the honor of having a name. I think he's going to be the only one for a long long time.

IMG_2264.PNG

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I live in a town of 1500 with 2 gyms, and I'm on team instinct which means holding gyms in another town isn't an option.

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
The only way yellow gets anywhere here is by travelling in herds. Blue owns Perth, Australia and I choose fucking red too.

My storage is getting a bit full saving up Kangaskhans expecting trading... only way I'll get the other regional 'mons.

I am over Halloween though... I wonder what's up for xmas. I'd like Ice 'mons but it'll probably be fucking fairy.

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
Praise Jeebus on his birthday if that goes down.

Seems like Niantice either forgot to turn halloween off or don't know how

Lenas

Trump's Staff
pogo dailies coming soon
Trainers,

We want to provide you a detailed look at a new feature coming soon to Pokémon GO - Daily bonuses! Trainers will soon be able to receive a bonus for certain daily activities, including catching a Pokémon or visiting a PokéStop once a day. You’ll earn a larger bonus if you do this seven days in a row!

Catching a Pokémon every day will earn the following bonus:
  • 500 XP
  • 600 Stardust

Catching a Pokémon every day for 7 days straight will earn the following larger bonus:
  • 2,000 XP
  • 2,400 Stardust

Visiting a PokéStop and spinning the Photo Disc every day will earn the following bonus:
  • 500 XP
  • A number of additional items

Visiting a PokéStop every day for 7 days straight will earn the following larger bonus:
  • 2,000 XP
  • A greater number of additional items

If you catch a Pokémon at any time on Tuesday local time, you’ll be eligible for the next daily bonus on Wednesday at 12 AM local time.

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
Mr FastPokeMap seems to be an angry South African but he's done good work

Last edited: