Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Siliconemelons

Xad i only have like 4.5 million... quit bumming from me.

Jk, tbh i have less than 100k
who was the warrior and others in the little group that "sploited" BW mass mob killings (that's now common bard tactics) to level quickly at kunark start that got banhammer? they had some mad cash... I joined their group once with a fleshripper... I don't see how agro kiting and having mages etc burn them down was deemed bannable...oh yeah, they outleveled the IB folks

ohh i think i remember that grp of folks. Supremacy was the bard i believe.

My only shot at millions of plat was when I had the fungus king locked down when Kunark opened. Never dropped a pre-nerf staff for me though

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
who was the warrior and others in the little group that "sploited" BW mass mob killings (that's now common bard tactics) to level quickly at kunark start that got banhammer? they had some mad cash... I joined their group once with a fleshripper... I don't see how agro kiting and having mages etc burn them down was deemed bannable...oh yeah, they outleveled the IB folks
corrupt server gonna corrupt

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
The exploit they used was that Wizard snare was hitting unlimited targets, so they had a wizard spam that to keep aggro while they meleed with PBAoE weapons.

I maintain that bard songs are aggroing way too much on p99 but it's not nearly so easily proven and not really as much of an exploit.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The exploit they used was that Wizard snare was hitting unlimited targets, so they had a wizard spam that to keep aggro while they meleed with PBAoE weapons.

I maintain that bard songs are aggroing way too much on p99 but it's not nearly so easily proven and not really as much of an exploit.
Bard songs have way more threat on p99 than they ever did on live, not even a question in my mind.

Siliconemelons

ohhh k, well where they warned? I think they where and they kept doing it.. that's not exactly how they where doing it when I joined in on a few kites - that sounds like there would basically be no way to mess up...and agro would be almost instant... when I was there we had to do quite a bit of agro building etc. bla bla...like normal.

oh well...

back to giving xadion lots of plat...lets get back to that

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a warning, because I recall Uthgaard doing a broadcast telling everybody about the bannings, and that everybody should know that targeted AoEs should hit a limited number of targets. (really, anybody who played a wizard on live should know)

Siliconemelons

Not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a warning, because I recall Uthgaard doing a broadcast telling everybody about the bannings, and that everybody should know that targeted AoEs should hit a limited number of targets. (really, anybody who played a wizard on live should know)
was that them? I thought that was someone else... these where a few.. I think aulstralian peeps... because they played odd times- I play mostly at work (or did) so my playtime was non-est primetime lol

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I was around and pretty into it at Kunark release and i don't even remember what you're talking about. We also did some ghetto BW AE groups, but with wizards/chanters. Also, Trystych raped everyone in leveling, i don't recall anyone coming even close to him.

Siliconemelons

I just miss the broken 2h dmg calc and dex thing... me and my soul leech actually did good dmg and crazy procs... was nice while it lasted.

Daltheb and I locked the jade chokidai 5 minutes into Kunark then suddenly a GM showed up and we were forced to give it to IB. True story

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
First an ill fated vindicator raid happened, then a ill fated DN crawl happened. What other ill fated adventures await the velious beta testers?!