Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
outdated or not, my characters dating way back to launch of 99 aren't on it, and I've logged into one of those accounts infrequently the last few months.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
All it's from is him doing a /who all and it comes back to staff members as the entire list of who is on the server at the time. You could also do the same for ip addresses for all accounts. The names are nothing special imo. You can just do a random name generator and come up with the same damn names on the server.

LOL! The p2002 hype thread was deleted from p99 offtopic forums today. Ofcoursethe TAKP thread remains. Damn, the rustle isreal!

Was it P99 staff being rustled at the recent success of p2002, or is this just giving favor to the TAKP server which is part of EQEmu (which Rogean cashes in from)?

Either way, if you're not an asshole and you're done with the shit server that is Project 1999, come*joinus on Project 2002,the future of (the past of) EverQuest!

As a reminder, the Project 2002 staff and server have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Rogean or any of the disgusting company he keeps.

Project 2002

*only the mature adults, please

Xivvix_sl

shitlord
LOL! The p2002 hype thread was deleted from p99 offtopic forums today. Ofcoursethe TAKP thread remains. Damn, the rustle isreal!

Was it P99 staff being rustled at the recent success of p2002, or is this just giving favor to the TAKP server which is part of EQEmu (which Rogean cashes in from)?

Either way, if you're not an asshole and you're done with the shit server that is Project 1999, come*joinus on Project 2002,the future of (the past of) EverQuest!

As a reminder, the Project 2002 staff and server have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Rogean or any of the disgusting company he keeps.

Project 2002

*only the mature adults, please
No thank you, mentally ill man.

112600-I-just-wanna-hang-out-no-big-d-cXMv.gif

Xivvix_sl

shitlord
So if my toon/account is on there, i shouldn't worry?
The same list was briefly leaked like 2 months ago, so if nobody has done anything by now then I doubt anything is gonna happen.

If you use an easy password changing it probably wouldn't hurt though.

Goonsquad Officer
hmm. project 2002 page lost me at 3 boxing. I've had enough boxing on SoD to last me a life time.

Iance_sl

shitlord
hmm. project 2002 page lost me at 3 boxing. I've had enough boxing on SoD to last me a life time.
Contrary to popular belief, nobody is forced to 3box
smile.png
Last week a new guild was created that caters solely to Single Boxers. Also, despite boxing being a thing the community is really great, and multiple people have reached max level without boxing.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
lol u mad. banned from p99 and crying here.

Acting like p2002 is decent but it hasn't gotten a code update since December when TAKP closed source. All those schmucks can do is update quest scripts. Have fun on the dying server.

Shit admins even try to make it seem like it was their decision:
We have chosen to ignore the rest of the EMU community on purpose, there are too few people with too great of power and piss-poor intentions. The further we can distance ourselves from the entire cesspool the better off we will be. P2002 will continue to be great because of the people who play here and positive community we have all fostered.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I'm assuming that list was taken from extensive /who all'ing ingame, which would display everyone on the server and their account name/guild/levels.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...R7ZyuSphLgAKIM

Fuck it.

Neither Rogean nor Braknar are going to take responsibility for Braknar's actions, and neither Nilbog nor Sirken are willing to stand-up against corrupt staff members who cannot be trusted with private and sensitive player information.

As a reminder, Braknar gave out my real life name, facebook, linkedin, and twitter information to p99 server trolls intentionally as a threat and to try and grief me, and, well... this is what happens, Larry! He also hunted down Eunomia via her IP address after she quit. The guy is truly sick.

If Rogean, Braknar, and the rest of the p99 staff don't value the privacy of their players, then this is the kind of thing that happens.

By the way, there is considerably more data coming (through a source I cannot name at this time), and soon the COMPLETE p99 petition forum, staff forums, and forum "graveyard" (where threads go to "die") will be posted IN THEIR ENTIRETY!

Stay tuned, folks!

ACCOUNT LIST LINK:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...R7ZyuSphLgAKIM

giphy.gif