Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Anyone actually play on the server anymore? Bored with a other games. Trying to level my shaman. Regular people t group with would be great.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Check back in 2 years its not like Velious is ever going away.

In fact I hope you enjoy playing Velious forever. Until the server shuts down or some unforseen event happens.

Imagine playing on here 10 years from now. Still Velious. No changes. Ever. Still the same.

Goonsquad Officer
Anyone actually play on the server anymore? Bored with a other games. Trying to level my shaman. Regular people t group with would be great.
me and some friends started playing a week or two ago, 3 of the 5 of us never played eq live so we're slow boating (i'm doing tradeskills and quests when i pass folk up). we're level 14ish right now. I'd be down to group. Especially with a shaman
smile.png

PM me if you want~

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
How's account recovery work for P1999? I have my user name but man I cant remember the password. The website doesnt recognize my email for some reason o_O. Buddy wants his fungi back but he may be SOL!

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Yeah. In fact I lost the email addy I used for one, and normally when you sign up for SMS after the fact, you have to click on a link they email you, If you dont within 7 days it just goes ahead and adds SMS to the account :p

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, recovered mine a week ago via SMS and have been happily leveling an untwinked iksar SK because I hate myself, apparently.

Lammy_sl

shitlord
How's account recovery work for P1999? I have my user name but man I cant remember the password. The website doesnt recognize my email for some reason o_O. Buddy wants his fungi back but he may be SOL!
You gotta go through the EQemu. After two years I was still able to get my password.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
You gotta go through the EQemu. After two years I was still able to get my password.
Yup, managed to using the SMS text your phone feature. That's advanced stuff for an emulator site, can't be cheap.

Raign

Golden Squire
Just started a DE chanter on 99. Have not played EQ since PoP days and I gotta admit, it hooked me right back in almost immediately -- god I missed this game. Really have no idea why it is so hard for developers to replicate this feel. Forgot how slow leveling untwinked is though, wow. Must have taken me 10 hours /played to hit level 5 because I spent so much time lost or trying to find my guild master, or which npc has the spells I can learn or where to get food and bags etc. etc... but I love every second of it.

Not sold on staying an enchanter yet, any of you that have been playing here longer have feedback on which classes are short on representation? My guess is tanks (as always...), but with this being my first character on this server, I would rather dodge the uber gear dependent classes. Any newbie friendly guilds you guys can recommend?

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I just came back too, look me up as Patryarch, just hit 46 as a shaman. I'm in the area so I can buff ya @ the newbie log! I'm actually max faction with most of the DE city, totally forgot I did that on my Iksar.

Rose tinted goggles aside, it is really neat to see people helping each other (and ABLE to via game mechanics /glare BDO), there's almost 1000 on right now. Seeing a crowded EC tunnel, and watching a lvl 60 cleric take time out to res me once I got a port for him (died waiting to tip my linkdead teleporter in <Dial a Port> guild lol). Everyone was so helpful, and I got my level back. Fun times.