Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
WARNING: Do NOT play on P99.

Your personal information is not safe there, and trust me when I tell you THEY LOG A LOT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR PLAYERS! I know because I was on staff as Guide Moregan for over a year.

To put it bluntly, the p99 GMs and guides are completely and totally corrupt and have proven that they cannot be trusted with sensitive information. They have a history of RMTing, doxing, providing a gateway to illegally obtained nude pictures, lying and [trying to] cover all of this up, and generally not following their own rules in any way shape or form whatsoever. I myself was doxed by a member of the p99 staff (Braknar) who continues to serve as an active staff member to this day. The P99 GMs did absolutely nothing about this serious violation of personal information, and have continued to try and cover it up / silence and discussion about it to this day.

Not to mention the P99 economy is totally inflated and ruined from YEARS of hacks, exploits, duping, unchecked GM corruption/RMT, as well as 5 years of Kunark stagnation.

If you'd like to know more about the real goings on of the p99 staff, check out the information available on the P99 CJ subreddit: The Project 1999 Circlejerk • /r/P99Circlejerk

If you want to play on a server with an actual future, check out Project 2002 @ www.p2002.com !

=)

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
One other thing I'd like to mention... If anybody here ever filled out an application to be p99 staff member, MAKE SURE YOU PM NILBOG AND HAVE HIM DELETE YOUR APPLICATION. At the very least, have him remove your real name from the application. He is the only staff member that I actually sort-of trust at this point.

One of the first questions on the Guide Application is "what is your real first and last name?"

DO NOT EVER GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYBODY ON P99 STAFF. Logging in with their virus dll file is bad enough considering all the information they steal from your computer, but never EVER volunteer your info to these ingrates.

xoxo
-gg

• 2Like

Zastlyn

Peasant
That sounds more like an ad for p2002 then anything negative about p99. the entire Internet was doing the jlaw nudes. you make it sound more serious then it is

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
One other thing I'd like to mention... If anybody here ever filled out an application to be p99 staff member, MAKE SURE YOU PM NILBOG AND HAVE HIM DELETE YOUR APPLICATION. At the very least, have him remove your real name from the application. He is the only staff member that I actually sort-of trust at this point.

One of the first questions on the Guide Application is "what is your real first and last name?"

DO NOT EVER GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYBODY ON P99 STAFF. Logging in with their virus dll file is bad enough considering all the information they steal from your computer, but never EVER volunteer your info to these ingrates.

xoxo
-gg

I quoted this whole splurge of shit. Who the fuck gives out their name to a person they have never met over the computer? Bad idea all the way around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sooo they are popping warders instead of having ST be a ghost town? Sad.

So the situation usually goes like this.

- Community sees suspicious activity (resetting server after top guild loses raid timers, top dirtbag getting away with RMT despite proof posted, blatant raid mob exploitation ignored etc)
- Community accuses staff member
- We are assured its "just trolling", forum bans get handed out for attacking staff, sometimes worse in form of in game accounts taking hits
- Players launch some kind of brutal attack on player involved with dirty staff, players are banned for taking the law into their own hands
- Staff member gets exposed and removed
- Always involves real life money, every single time
- Bans are not reversed despite the players being 100% right (we'd prefer if the players handled things amongst themselves my ass)
- Addicts keep playing anyways

Dramatic enactment of how this whole thing usually turns out

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
WARNING: Do NOT play on P99.

Your personal information is not safe there, and trust me when I tell you THEY LOG A LOT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR PLAYERS! I know because I was on staff as Guide Moregan for over a year.

To put it bluntly, the p99 GMs and guides are completely and totally corrupt and have proven that they cannot be trusted with sensitive information. They have a history of RMTing, doxing, providing a gateway to illegally obtained nude pictures, lying and [trying to] cover all of this up, and generally not following their own rules in any way shape or form whatsoever. I myself was doxed by a member of the p99 staff (Braknar) who continues to serve as an active staff member to this day. The P99 GMs did absolutely nothing about this serious violation of personal information, and have continued to try and cover it up / silence and discussion about it to this day.

Not to mention the P99 economy is totally inflated and ruined from YEARS of hacks, exploits, duping, unchecked GM corruption/RMT, as well as 5 years of Kunark stagnation.

If you'd like to know more about the real goings on of the p99 staff, check out the information available on the P99 CJ subreddit: The Project 1999 Circlejerk • /r/P99Circlejerk

If you want to play on a server with an actual future, check out Project 2002 @ www.p2002.com !

=)
One of your complaints about Rogean is that he provided links to nude pics of j law? That's some top level Captain Save a Ho faggotry right there.

Also that 2002 server looks like a pile of shit. Luclin and everything after was straight garbage.

• 2Solidarity

tkon

Trakanon Raider
One of your complaints about Rogean is that he provided links to nude pics of j law? That's some top level Captain Save a Ho faggotry right there.

Also that 2002 server looks like a pile of shit. Luclin and everything after was straight garbage.

But bro, think about the AA.

I want some warder loot, but i play on Blue.

Sucks that blue gets screwed and dead red gets lewts
Step your donation game up.
giphy.gif

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
But bro, think about the AA.
AAs can suck a dick.

Would be better to make some custom zones and shit rather than dive into the sewer of shit that is Luclin using the old world and old lore. Shit from the old maps that never made it into the actual game like Unkept Woods, The Frigid Plain, The Dead Hills.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

tkon

Trakanon Raider
AAs can suck a dick.

Would be better to make some custom zones and shit rather than dive into the sewer of shit that is Luclin using the old world and old lore. Shit from the old maps that never made it into the actual game like Unkept Woods, The Frigid Plain, The Dead Hills.
But, but, AA. . .