Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

As a resident red99 fay gate i am intrigued by the corruption drama, is there any solid proof of anything honestly? Rogean taking advantage of Jlaw nude bump which was posted by someone else (not rogean) doesn't seem to bad if you ask me... GM's do however appear to make up the rules as they go, one day it's one thing another day it's another which fucks the community more then it helps... A new server under the p99 reign i would ask them to not gm anything only inspect for cheaters as the GM's have proven they cannot do an unbiased job.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"He's becoming a .... problem for us"

lol

Adding some red99 memes here:
YTMND - The Universe N Stuff

tlANaYU.jpg

Chewie the notorious guk PK calls it quits:

Blue ones:

GG memes:
hDho0n8.png

(this one is good the forgot about Dre one is better)
http://coreserver.net/stuff/ROGEAN-TECH.mp3

Rogean does alot:
http://coreserver.net/stuff/Sincere Sirken - Rogean Does Alot (Smedy Shit Mix).mp3

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
zT9apbG.gif

Andis

zy3uJfN.jpg

The time that Nirgon was too cheap to buy a pal that forgot his wallet a pizza so it fell into my hands to find Gyno's work address and send it to him.

Death to Nirgon indeed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Gyno is clearing 6 figures and has a paypal, don't fall for that maggot's crocodile tears

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
And this is where you will always fail, you don't think it through.

I asked him to paypal me the money and I'd order it with my card. When he declined and said "just buy me a fucking pizza", I told him to scram.... then you fell into the beetle trap.

I'd love to smack those thick glasses off your head and learn you some common sense.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah you definitely read my PMs with him too? No? Oh.

Did you raise someone else to power and restore elf community or is it still a scummy dox hole?

Enjoy not having that 15$, dummy dumb dumb. You got beetled.

Yeah you definitely read my PMs with him too? No? Oh.

Did you raise someone else to power and restore elf community or is it still a scummy dox hole?

Enjoy not having that 15$, dummy dumb dumb. You got beetled.

What is this raising someone to power thing you keep blabbering about? No doxing since before you fagged out about doors releasing his own dox while trying to be relevant with the time that Abigail Ratchford replied back to him on Twitter and had a
latest?cb=20141129232242
moment. And sorry that $15 doesn't mean as much to me as it does to you.

C u real soon

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't even remember what you said slader can u? Buzz off. Enjoy dox community ghost town.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He's very freaked out whenever a new person comes into chat. I'd say you nailed him pretty good.