Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
what do you guys think of the recent account trading ban?

i think its a dumb idea, considering the RMT problem on the server. the rule is just gonna push more of the economy underground.
It would of helped if that's how the server started off but now there is such a deep root in the economy for it, you can't stop it. Before with the RMT, it was just sell an account for cash but then just claim you bought it for PP from someone, now it's just gonna be "Oh, I'm a RL friend of XXX, he gave me this account to play around on."

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Make sure to set max fps to 50 or below. It affects your ability to mouse-turn when it's set at the default 100--makes the controls seem a lot worse than they are. Re-keybinding also really helps :p The defaults are atrocious.
Yeah, heh, I did that before I left neriak, I typed in "why does mouslook suck on P1999" and it came up with the FPS thing, hah.

Level 6 right now, wife is 7. My kingdom for a Sac Dagger, lol.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Come back to The Sleeper pharm, isn't the same with out you
frown.png
PM'd you

Lammy_sl

shitlord
Level 15 in 3 days. Not so bad and the population is pretty dense in the more popular areas. P99 is worth a shot if you're thinking about it. Gear is more difficult to come by than I remembered.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Starting back up here as soon as I can install.

Someone wanna give me some of there shit?

Send me some PM's.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm begging as well, hah, any old caster or wisdom gear! I'll give you a solid IOU when I'm super high level and soloing everything, lol.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I can buff you with a 53 shaman or PL you with a 52 monk (once I figure out how to get him out of Nagafen's Lair...not the zone, the place). As for shit laying around, it usually gets sold.

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Downloading this again while im at work.

Off topic but totally forgot how dark this was for a "family film". I can relate the feeling though. I've basically said, "Fuck it" and re-downloaded EQ1 before until I logged in, diddled around for 10 minutes then logged out. I wish Smee was there to stop me.
frown.png

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
DON'T STOP ME SMEE!!!

Everquest is brutal, once the nostalgia wears off.. you'll all quit eventually

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
what do you guys think of the recent account trading ban?
I think it was a great move. Hopefully P99 realizes that all of Verant's policies were made for a reason. More often than not I think to myself "boy you'd be fucked if you tried to pull this shit on live for more than a week".

We had our guilds disbanded for ruthless pvp sprees and shit. Literally, guild disbanded and told certain officers/leaders could never hold a position in a guild where they called shots. That is formally by title (immediately nailed for this) or by them watching our guild chats and shit. Peace of Formosa -> Family of Peace -> Temple of Dag -> War Dogs -> The Peacebreakers lol.

Good thing its just the project stage and not Nilbog's finished timeline release with all this going on, remember that.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I can't for the life of me find the updated spell files. Anyone got a link?

Edit- Nm I got it