Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
I can buff you with a 53 shaman or PL you with a 52 monk (once I figure out how to get him out of Nagafen's Lair...not the zone, the place). As for shit laying around, it usually gets sold.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the stein offer. I've actually decided I want to role another class. If anyone's in EC and can transfer some plat for me that'd be awesome. Names jensaispas

Gecko_sl

shitlord
How's the community and player base here? I'm interested in starting a character here, but really don't want to solo in EQ.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
How's the community and player base here? I'm interested in starting a character here, but really don't want to solo in EQ.
Just did a /who all 29 35 (my level range on this character)

Currently 2 groups in MM, 1 in HH, 1 in upper guk, 1 maybe 2 in Unrest, and 1 in LOIO, plus a bunch of randoms around the world. Not including Anon's, obviously.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Im going to roll up a woodelf ranger tonight if anyone wants to get together in Crushbone, ill be playing all day tomorrow to

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i didn't have much of a problem finding groups as i levelled up, and my first toon on P99 was a warrior. some low end zones are pretty empty, but there's usually at least a few zones in every level range with steady groupage.

the path to 60 with the most groupage on P99 would probably be something like:

East Commonlands
Oasis
Unrest
Mistmoore
City of Mist
Karnor's Castle
Sebilis

Same reason as anyone rolling an iksar SK/Warrior pre-Velious
false analogy in this case though, because Luclin is never gonna be open on P99
wink.png

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maintains the same amount of impact, tho =p Pre-velious Iksar SK/Warrior are terrible thanks to horrible itemization. The only reason to roll one is RP value or hoping for eventual expansion. And Rangers were pretty decent pre-luclin, once they got 60 and a decent/primal bow. The AAs just made them broken for awhile til certain things got fixed~

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I know they are retarded go level but they are decent at 60 and unique since leveling one is such a pain, if I rolled something else it would just be something to farm and twink a ranger

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Okay. Monk at Freeport is a much better option than a Gnome Mage in Steamfont. Free buffs at EC tunnel whenever I need them, awesome.

Also fun to drool over all the awesome items people are selling. You just can't twink nowadays like you could in EQ.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
tracking just got nerfed pretty badly on P99 btw. up until the last patch, there was the extended track window with the scroll bar and filter options. now tracking is limited to 20 mobs and filters were removed. makes it pretty much useless supposedly.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
tracking just got nerfed pretty badly on P99 btw. up until the last patch, there was the extended track window with the scroll bar and filter options. now tracking is limited to 20 mobs and filters were removed. makes it pretty much useless supposedly.
Can confirm tracking has been nerfed into oblivion... On Druids at least

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Anyone looking to group, or to chat hit me up on Ledd.

Not into begging, but wouldn't say no to any extras from anyone. I haven't seriously played EQ since 2002.. It's crazy it's been that long.

The Muze_sl

shitlord
Just rolled up an Iksar Monk. I wanted to play something radically different than my original EQ experience from 13 years ago (Half Elf Ranger). I always thought the people playing evil races were out of their mind. KOS in all the big cities!? I was young then. The name is Yyuck if anyone wants to run around FoB.