Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Vitality

HUSTLE
Got my Erudite (Hipster) Paladin level 9 over the weekend, spent 2.5 days in EC flipping items for profit to get a pretty nice set of gear. (Deepwater/kylong/seb scale/hero bracer etc) Total valuation of gearset around 5k. Reserved cash at around 700pp after buying a monk buddy some wu staves.

/friend Vitality hit me up for that crushbone action

Siliconemelons

I want to conduct some sort of contest to give away my accounts now that I do not play almost any- but with the no-sell rules they would just ban them all :-(

So now I just log in randomly and buff people with my SoW sword.

tkon

Trakanon Raider
I'm playing on Blue with a friend, let me know if you guys are down. Name is Gents or Tkon.

Thanks
smile.png

tkon

Trakanon Raider
Camped SoLA Lava Elemental, got 14 place holders and 2 ele's finally got my neck >< How much is hooded black cloak camped in Mistmoore? I need other places a 51 magician can get some cash.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Sorry I was asking more along the lines of how often is the camp open
smile.png
Oh right, well, considering the fact that nearly everyone in EC has a cloak to sell I'd imagine it's camped very often.

It's like THE BiS purchasable back slot item for nearly every class that requires +hp as a main stat. From what I can tell.

Definitely something I'll have my eye on when I get there for the PLD

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally have some time IRL, thinking of starting up here for fun. Years ago, bards had some mechanical issues on the EMU servers that I played on. Can anyone here who's played a bard on P99 at a high level tell me if these issues have been resolved at all?

Vitality

HUSTLE
How do you know about this specific track? This is so obscure, this rap "artist" can't even be googled properly. You have deep knowledge of the rap music scene?
I once sat across from Macklemore in coach on a flight from Seattle to San Jose.