Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
Oh wow, I totally forgot about that... great feeding mats from running light sky... guess thats where I am going for the next 2 weeks... (still havent gotten green to drop would never use him inc urrent state anyway...)

Df~_sl

shitlord
Quick note about light sky dragon master,

Non Dark ripper does not kill Knights outright.
Each Archangel does 4500dmg without reduction every 2 turns.

The only healer girl I wasnt interested in... drops the first time I run it from the first Angel I killed. H8U

Boss hits for 6570 every 2 turns with no reduction. 980 defense.

My Amaterasu is 64RCV away from being able to autoheal the highest dmg.

Expert Light hits for 4455 dmg every 2 rounds for people doing dps clears

Fuck you GungHo...

20 runs on master water... no mermaid
1 run master 1 run expert light... 2 cupids

Edit...
1 master 2 expert light... 3 cupids. No dragon no mystic seen
No skillups on cupid cupid fusion
frown.png

a 5 turn heal would be sort of nice... so if I do get the cooldown to 5 ill consider evolving it :p

frown.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh wow, I totally forgot about that... great feeding mats from running light sky... guess thats where I am going for the next 2 weeks... (still havent gotten green to drop would never use him inc urrent state anyway...)
Hmmm what's the optimal here? Feeding Knights to Devils til about level 12'ish? It is a great chance to get my Light team leveled up, and it's decent xp running Expert. It's either that or spend this week farming evolve materials. I have CDK, my 2nd and 3rd CDD (wish they were evolved, would make this dungeon fun), two MFK, 2nd ADK, and one or two other things waiting to evolve.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Depends on if your running expert or master...

Expert gives you carbuncles...
I try to get 2xp to 1g ratio... but that starts going to shit on the upper levels of AO... fucking expensive! Might even have to run the tricolor weekend dungeon
frown.png

I am 7sta short of being able to chain run expert
frown.png

For xp... checking now...
3 lvl 5 knights to lvl 5 carb = (7593xp gained)
Turns into lvl 15 carbuncle = 5906 xp gained

3000xp to lvl 5 devil
Turns into lvl 9 devil = 4725 xp gained

So looks like about 3000-5000xp to devil is a sweet spot

Guess I am still xp farming on other accounts since I have no interest in Archangels/Alraune or Light/Green Sky Dragon

Now for the other question... leave up the Amaterasu or the Light Ripper?

frown.png

frown.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My pivot tables are all fubar so had to do it by hand. Really need to finish writing something that pulls the mat list automatically for mob type and checks versus what is in my box (which would have to be updated manually).... At least on weeks where I've got a million things to farm. Either way looks like a lot of Lit farming day and Mask farming day.

rrr_img_17925.png

*edit to Df~ above: I can run either, just depends on if I want to run multiple Experts or just 1-2 Master per day I guess. Haven't done the Rank XP vs. Dungeon XP math to see if I can chain run.

rrr_img_17925.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Evolved Pengdras seem like such a good idea on paper...

But those fucking plants man, the plants! I'm convinced I could just farm 5 pengdras in the time it takes me to farm a plant.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Just gotta have a big enough box to store everything...

Wednesday night save your stamina and run thursday dungeon as much as you can to stockpile plants. Then hit up the gem hunts! when you can. You should run out of gem hunts before you run out of plants per week unless you get streaky.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Apparently all I needed to do was bitch about it. Got 4 plants from 2 runs of Tower of Trials (had been doing Giants, but fuck that noise). Then I got 7 more blue pengdras in 2 runs.

I'll have my Siren max level today, already got a 4* green ripper max leveled, so hopefully keepers of water and wood go well tomorrow and I'll finally have a big boy healer and a 20k dragon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Apparently all I needed to do was bitch about it. Got 4 plants from 2 runs of Tower of Trials (had been doing Giants, but fuck that noise). Then I got 7 more blue pengdras in 2 runs.

I'll have my Siren max level today, already got a 4* green ripper max leveled, so hopefully keepers of water and wood go well tomorrow and I'll finally have a big boy healer and a 20k dragon.
lil baby rippers drop from the sky dragon runs, I can't recommend highly enough getting 1 or 2 of each of the lil rippers. At least, I got water and earth from those sky dragon runs (and light and dark from the Mechs). Not the round 5 starter guy, but as a random "semi-rare" during runs.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I have a 4* green and a 3* green right now, and then a pair of 3* blues and a 3* white, but focusing on getting one of each color leveled up first to put me in better condition to farm shit. Right now, even technicals are still able to be fucked up if I'm not paying attention. Oh, my red starter dragon is ready to evolve again too, so by the end of the day tomorrow, I might actually be able to kill shit effectively.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I have a 4* green and a 3* green right now, and then a pair of 3* blues and a 3* white, but focusing on getting one of each color leveled up first to put me in better condition to farm shit. Right now, even technicals are still able to be fucked up if I'm not paying attention. Oh, my red starter dragon is ready to evolve again too, so by the end of the day tomorrow, I might actually be able to kill shit effectively.
Siren will allow you to kill stuff the fastest. Friend some G Odins, get StE up and "fun" sized, and then get some dark/light damagers. I generally end up clearing with Dark Ripper, Light Ripper, Hades, and Rainbow Keeper or a ripper of the "bonus" color with AO or StE leader and G-Odin ally. Just need to focus fire down any mobs that hit on the same turn. That got me through Castle of Satan in the Abyss and Tomb of Saints - Expert.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Titan has a 6* form now, massively negative RCV amusingly enough but the beefy hp to go with it.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=512

6133hp1363 atk -500 RCV
Yeah the -RCV actually makes him more desirable for the double Goemon teams. Especially with the high HP. Bigger buffer once you get under 20%, and the neg RCV helps you stay there without accidentally healing your way out of it while you EXPLODE THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING with x25 damage.

I seriously want a double Goemon team=P With his active skill(turn all orbs red) at 1000atk you have a 193750 nuke in the chamber from just him.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Depends on if your running expert or master...

Expert gives you carbuncles...
I try to get 2xp to 1g ratio... but that starts going to shit on the upper levels of AO... fucking expensive! Might even have to run the tricolor weekend dungeon
frown.png

I am 7sta short of being able to chain run expert
frown.png

For xp... checking now...
3 lvl 5 knights to lvl 5 carb = (7593xp gained)
Turns into lvl 15 carbuncle = 5906 xp gained

3000xp to lvl 5 devil
Turns into lvl 9 devil = 4725 xp gained

So looks like about 3000-5000xp to devil is a sweet spot

Guess I am still xp farming on other accounts since I have no interest in Archangels/Alraune or Light/Green Sky Dragon

Now for the other question... leave up the Amaterasu or the Light Ripper?
All levels equal... Knights give the most xp per level and have the same XP curve as a Carbuncle (which are both better than the Harpie Devils).
Feed everything to a knight (especially other knights), and then feed a group of the fed-knights to the monster you want to level.

I take that back, harpies are better, but they cap at 15. So if you're doing low level mobs, get a harpie to 12ish and feed said harpie to the target monster. Otherwise, knights all the way. Knights are something like 30% better than Carbuncles. Outside of the Skydragon though, it's probably not as easy to farm them as it is to farm carbuncles.

Someone mind double checking this math for me?

frown.png

frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This guy did a guide

It's not 100% accurate but it gives you an idea, and the link to the JP site with the xp per level as a feeder number.

Going by that page

Tier 2 Knights are the 1mil EXP curve and feed 337.5 exp per level.

T2 Ogres/Demon guys are 1.5mil curve and feed 412.5 exp per level.

T2 Carbuncles are 1mil and 262.5

Chimera are 2mil and 400

So, someone waaaaaaay better than me at math can work it out, please. Currently I feed 1 chimera to another and feed that to a Pengra as much as possible. Never sure how much to feed ogres etc before using them.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This guy did a guide

It's not 100% accurate but it gives you an idea, and the link to the JP site with the xp per level as a feeder number.

Going by that page

Tier 2 Knights are the 1mil EXP curve and feed 337.5 exp per level.

T2 Ogres/Demon guys are 1.5mil curve and feed 412.5 exp per level.

T2 Carbuncles are 1mil and 262.5

Chimera are 2mil and 400

So, someone waaaaaaay better than me at math can work it out, please. Currently I feed 1 chimera to another and feed that to a Pengra as much as possible. Never sure how much to feed ogres etc before using them.
Ugh, means you have to get the XP numbers for various levels to work out the curve... damn it.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Wtf does bastet's activated ability do? not that it matters, because she's clearly the awesome one of the new gods, but it doesn't seem to do fuck all as far as I can tell.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I learned last night that once you drop +50 RCV orbs on a max level Amaterasu she finally breaks 800 rcv (802 to be exact)

Hello 4010 hp heal per gem match!

Also fuck low level feeding bullshit. I just feed everything straight to the mobs I want to level up. I like to farm the weekend dungeon for cash.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I learned last night that once you drop +50 RCV orbs on a max level Amaterasu she finally breaks 800 rcv (802 to be exact)

Also fuck low level feeding bullshit. I just feed everything straight to the mobs I want to level up. I like to farm the weekend dungeon for cash.
Haha, your AO helped me finish Light Skydragon Master (easily). Hell, getting to the boss was harder than the boss itself. Stupid harpies.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

I'm with you here though. Got tiring trying to micro my small feeders and so I just worry about the Pengdras / High King if I want to min / max my xp gain. Can't wait to try out your Ama.