Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
Still drops from green sky dragon :p good luck farming it there though.

I am 4/4 on rainbow keeper drops... still not fucking payback for the awfulness of the most recent godfest...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ra's uselessness continues.

His activated ability (5k damage to all enemies) is light damage but doesn't get the bonus vs Dark.

What a piece of shit god.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can pull it out of the egg machine now. Clear a few dungeons!
Used my last 5 stones and got a vampire. Oh well, I'm at the castle of Satan so I don't know how many more dungeons I can burn through. I'm currently getting cockblocked on team cost, that shit needs to go up faster.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Boy, Keepers of X really shit all over your day. 25 sta, and they give me about 1/4 to 1/3 of a level, and I've currently got 41 sta.

But, got my red for my Tyrannos, a blue for my Siren the Enchanter, and a Green for my Fafnir. Gotta get another Green and blue for the next 2 rippers to level up and I should be pretty well set to make some progression.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Used my last 5 stones and got a vampire. Oh well, I'm at the castle of Satan so I don't know how many more dungeons I can burn through. I'm currently getting cockblocked on team cost, that shit needs to go up faster.
I recommend you wait for the weekend and power level as long as you can stand in Tower of the Giants. It is half stamina on weekends and I think you can level up fairly high before it is no longer a self-sustained leveling loop due to the full stam after dinging.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I recommend you wait for the weekend and power level as long as you can stand in Tower of the Giants. It is half stamina on weekends and I think you can level up fairly high before it is no longer a self-sustained leveling loop due to the full stam after dinging.
I'll give that a whirl. I'm only rank 31 atm. Right now I'm trying to farm a siren and pal points for lil dragons.

So far I've got a 32 parvati, a 30 fafnir, a 27 green dragon and a mid level brachys. So I don't think I'm in terrible shape. I just really could have use a orb changer. Just friending all the adks I can.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
93 or so rank is the cut off where the self-sustaining part ends.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I still run fucking tower of giants on weekends sometimes rank90+ dragon plants... and 1500xp or so...

Gold Hunt! needs to happen... Would gladly burn a couple stones to refill stam during 2x drop... my AO is at like lvl 44 of 99
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I still run fucking tower of giants on weekends sometimes rank90+ dragon plants... and 1500xp or so...

Gold Hunt! needs to happen... Would gladly burn a couple stones to refill stam during 2x drop... my AO is at like lvl 44 of 99
frown.png
No kidding. The gold hunt is obscenely rare
frown.png

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I'll give that a whirl. I'm only rank 31 atm. Right now I'm trying to farm a siren and pal points for lil dragons.

So far I've got a 32 parvati, a 30 fafnir, a 27 green dragon and a mid level brachys. So I don't think I'm in terrible shape. I just really could have use a orb changer. Just friending all the adks I can.
You can get lil dragons from the Skydragon events, and you should be able to do the adept mode pretty easily. I was in your shoes a week or 2 ago and now I've got a pair of green rippers and a pair of blues (the green is the only one that's about to become useful, but still...progress).

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
No kidding. The gold hunt is obscenely rare
frown.png
They seem to have removed or forgotten gold hunt when they changed to the jewel dragons system. I don't think it's popped up at all since then as part of the normal rotation, has it?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
They seem to have removed or forgotten gold hunt when they changed to the jewel dragons system. I don't think it's popped up at all since then as part of the normal rotation, has it?
What was the change? that it wasn't "Red Dragons" anymore but each Jewel dragon day has all 3?

But yeah, I haven't seen one in a while.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
What was the change? that it wasn't "Red Dragons" anymore but each Jewel dragon day has all 3?

But yeah, I haven't seen one in a while.
Right it used to rotate each day, between metal, gold, sapphire, ruby, and emerald (with more metal & gold than the others)

Now it's just metal - jewel - metal - jewel, and gold is not included at all.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ra's uselessness continues.

His activated ability (5k damage to all enemies) is light damage but doesn't get the bonus vs Dark.

What a piece of shit god.
Ra is the hardest hitter out of them all not counting Anbuis, but he's completely useless except for the tri-color dungeons. If you can put together a team and consistently get 4-5 color combos you'll be a beast. Of course using Horus/RA leaders...

Having yomi/venus as a sub can make getting that 5 color combo a lot easier. So you could focus on getting 4 color combos to clear the trash but once the boss comes that's when you can make use of yomi/venus skill making it a lot easier to hit a 5 color combo. Practice makes perfect! It's definitely frustrating, but these new gods are definitely making me a better orb matcher that's for sure!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
4 color combos aren't the problem. I can make 4 color combos all night long. It's the fact that you need all 5 or Ra is a fucking piece of trash. And it's not even that in and of itself is difficult, it's the fact that the vast majority of the time, you're missing colors on the screen to even make all 5 matches, and are therefore relying on luck for that last one to drop right.

All of the "inferior" combo gods are better. Bastet is a fucking beast, I've got a couple on my friends list and I just rape dungeons up one side and down the other. But Ra is just garbage. And I don't own a yomi or a venus so that's not helping his case either.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Hah, went to farm another Green Keeper, and brought my blue team. I guess I'll be here for awhile. Good thing I've got 4 hours till I regen enough stamina to do it again.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
First time I've ever farmed keepers. Breezed through green/blue on my odin team.

Rolled 5 times over the weekend and best drop was a fuckling Lillith... decent for my valk team, but I haven't used her as leader once since getting G.Odin. Hard to die when using him, but sometimes shit takes for-fucking-ever to kill. Really want to mess around w/ a new god...