Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wtf does bastet's activated ability do? not that it matters, because she's clearly the awesome one of the new gods, but it doesn't seem to do fuck all as far as I can tell.
Makes all your attacks hit everything like a 5gem match would for three turns.

Pretty nice on bosses with sidekicks, or where it's 2/3x of the same guy. 100% useless on individual bosses.

As for feeding, I don't micromanage but I do get these drops whether I'm hunting them or not. Can't hurt to know the best way to use them, JERKS!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Haha, your AO helped me finish Light Skydragon Master (easily). Hell, getting to the boss was harder than the boss itself. Stupid harpies.
Glad it you put her to good use!

I'll keep refreshing the Ama as my leader for anyone who wants to grind out the dungeons.

If you don't see her up send me a PM on here so I get an email notification and I will log her on to refresh.

For YOU to see the refreshed list of allies just exit out of the game and close it down on whatever device you play on. When you restart the game your list will refresh with anyone who's logged on since the last time you started the game fresh. You won't get the PAL points again but you can keep abusing specific allies as long as they are logging in multiple times that day as well. It makes powerleveling a 2nd account really fun.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Leveling light monsters is the fucking worst, it always just feels so inefficient to feed off color shit to me. I need some help on what kind of team you run Vampire lord as a lead/key part of. I have a thanatos, devil dragon, vampire lord, Lilith for dark monsters, is there some other key that should be used?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
As for feeding, I don't micromanage but I do get these drops whether I'm hunting them or not. Can't hurt to know the best way to use them, JERKS!
I am using them in the best way possible. Straight feeding means I lose zero xp for combines.

It just costs more gold. Luckily I farmed up another 10 million with the weekend dungeon. =)

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I am using them in the best way possible. Straight feeding means I lose zero xp for combines.

It just costs more gold. Luckily I farmed up another 10 million with the weekend dungeon. =)
I think I might just buy into this strategy, but fuck if that weekend dungeon doesn't eat up your stamina for what seems like nothing.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I think I might just buy into this strategy, but fuck if that weekend dungeon doesn't eat up your stamina for what seems like nothing.
Master level costs 25 stamina.

I run a full green team with twin Parvati leaders for a super safe run.

With the bonus 2x weekends its dropping 200k-300k on average per run.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Leveling light monsters is the fucking worst, it always just feels so inefficient to feed off color shit to me. I need some help on what kind of team you run Vampire lord as a lead/key part of. I have a thanatos, devil dragon, vampire lord, Lilith for dark monsters, is there some other key that should be used?
Vampire lord is for mono dark teams - as with all mono teams you want orb changers, so you aren't stuck holding your dick with a board full of every color but your one. Vamp is dual duty, as he covers leader and heal->dark. You want to get a mystic dark knight as a high priority ( light-> dark ), and a moon-dragon dspinnas, although that's easier said than done given it requires friend rolls. Other non-drop ones you want to watch out for are hattori hanzo ( fire->dark ), loki ( 2x atk 2xrcv for dark and an active dark buff ) and persephone ( light + heal -> dark and 1.5 atk/hp/rcv ).

The guys you have at the moment will make a decent team, but have terrible hp - try getting a keeper of rainbow from the tuesday dungeon, he's dark and starts with 3khp 1k attack and a defensive cooldown, so would fit well with your team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Vampire lord is for mono dark teams - as with all mono teams you want orb changers, so you aren't stuck holding your dick with a board full of every color but your one. Vamp is dual duty, as he covers leader and heal->dark. You want to get a mystic dark knight as a high priority ( light-> dark ), and a moon-dragon dspinnas, although that's easier said than done given it requires friend rolls. Other non-drop ones you want to watch out for are hattori hanzo ( fire->dark ), loki ( 2x atk 2xrcv for dark and an active dark buff ) and persephone ( light + heal -> dark and 1.5 atk/hp/rcv ).

The guys you have at the moment will make a decent team, but have terrible hp - try getting a keeper of rainbow from the tuesday dungeon, he's dark and starts with 3khp 1k attack and a defensive cooldown, so would fit well with your team.
Vampire Lord doesn't do anything in the Sky Dragon of Light for you... just saying, you know in case someone put a team of dark together with the Vamp Lord expecting to use his abilities in the dungeon. Someone, not me obviously, that'd be crazy. Just want to help
rolleyes.png

rolleyes.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So any of you farming deep Technicals yet? Getting Mystic Masks and evolved Pendras? Theyupdated the pageon PADX.

5th dungeon of the 2nd set of Techs, Temple of Trailokya, drops masks as well as tri-color high dragons and pengdras. Tier 3 techs starting immediately after that with Hypno Forest start dropping the evolved ones.

Pretty fucking annoyed they haven't changed the light/dark technicals to drop Light/Dark Pengdra yet.

I have so much shit that NEEDS evolved still, can't find the wiggle room to focus on advancing through technicals or normals.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
A million times this. I hate trying to level my light members. Unfortunately I got a light skydragon on the 3rd run, so I don't even want to farm that any more just for exp.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Some good luck for me...
Metal Dragon Hunt... 6 Kings in 2 Runs. Fed 5 to Amaterasu with... 1.5X XP
smile.png

@Sorrow - any chance you can make room for my main account on your Ama?

smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So any of you farming deep Technicals yet? Getting Mystic Masks and evolved Pendras? Theyupdated the pageon PADX.

5th dungeon of the 2nd set of Techs, Temple of Trailokya, drops masks as well as tri-color high dragons and pengdras. Tier 3 techs starting immediately after that with Hypno Forest start dropping the evolved ones.

Pretty fucking annoyed they haven't changed the light/dark technicals to drop Light/Dark Pengdra yet.

I have so much shit that NEEDS evolved still, can't find the wiggle room to focus on advancing through technicals or normals.
Did the first pass on the first round of the dungeon AFTER Castle of Satan in the Abyss and got two divine dark masks.

Also Vampire Lord having full heal as his first tech and then "blackout" as his second was just annoying.

How often does the dragon guardian dungeon come around?
Not often. There was a week long (two week?) spot of it, and then SPD had it. Otherwise it's the first I've seen of it.
If you managed a Mystic Stone Knight, feel good about it because ADK is just a ton of fucking fun.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Well it seems I am the 1%

1 run of master sky light dragon...

rrr_img_18017.jpg

No dragon but instead this dropped. Evolved it to 5* and leveled to 40. This will be fun with a Thor/Verche/Valk combo.

rrr_img_18017.jpg

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Rainbow Keeper is nerfed indeed, the 4th round Keeper is a normal version and not the ball crusher it was before and the big guy has a lot less hp and def. It's still a slog but not the life crushing version it used to be.

He hits for 11110 vs a 50% resist CDD. Farm it while you can at 2x drop rate!