Puzzles and Dragons

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can get lil dragons from the Skydragon events, and you should be able to do the adept mode pretty easily. I was in your shoes a week or 2 ago and now I've got a pair of green rippers and a pair of blues (the green is the only one that's about to become useful, but still...progress).
Do the rippers come from the SD events?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With my Odin I'm building a little green team(rolled an unevolved Cu Chu, ERIN GO BRAGH!) and a bunch of green multiplier friends. Will at least not be too painful for non-Master/high end type stuff.

Was planning to run some rainbow keepers but I happened to log on during emerald dragons and I needs me some greens. 60 stam spent.

Also not sure I can handle Rainbow's hits. Don't have a 50% dark guy and I have shit for healers on my roster(FUCK YOU SIREN YOU NON-DROPPING WHORE).

If I just take a normal damage team and an Odin helper will I get enough orbs between hits to get back up to full? Without anyone to swap orbs to heals.

Yes. Lil Dragons = stage 1 Rippers. Lil Red becomes Meteor Dragon etc.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, this community is the most confusing thing ever. I don't understand why they feel the need to come up with new nicknames for shit instead of just using the names they have. Grim answered above, you and I are talking about the same thing.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
With my Odin I'm building a little green team(rolled an unevolved Cu Chu, ERIN GO BRAGH!) and a bunch of green multiplier friends. Will at least not be too painful for non-Master/high end type stuff.

Was planning to run some rainbow keepers but I happened to log on during emerald dragons and I needs me some greens. 60 stam spent.

Also not sure I can handle Rainbow's hits. Don't have a 50% dark guy and I have shit for healers on my roster(FUCK YOU SIREN YOU NON-DROPPING WHORE).

If I just take a normal damage team and an Odin helper will I get enough orbs between hits to get back up to full? Without anyone to swap orbs to heals.

Yes. Lil Dragons = stage 1 Rippers. Lil Red becomes Meteor Dragon etc.
Yes, you don't need an autoheal to kill rainbow anymore. He hits for 22k unmitigated (so 5k on Odin, or 11k with CDD) with a 5 turn delay. I'd be more worried about round 4 (the first 3 rounds of knights should be "easy") with light or dark. They aren't strong, so they're easy to kill, but the hit for like 3k on odin with a 3 turn delay (I think, I can't remember).

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider

Take an Ama/Odin team in to kill rainbow keeper.

I already farmed 2 of them up on my baby account.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah rainbow keeper is extremely easy to kill with Odin because he takes so long between attacks. I love/hate every single one of you with Ama / Odin. Pretty much my entire friends list is made up of these two, but I can't get either one out of that damned machine. I mostly run Valk, but I am down to only 2 friends that have Valk, since everyone else has changed to Ama or Odin.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Yes why don't I just do that because I clearly have the option=P
I thought you mentioned that you have an Odin. I must have misread.

First time I beat rainbow keeper prenerf I had my siren as my leader and took a friend odin for ally.

I know you have to have some form of 5* healer.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought you mentioned that you have an Odin. I must have misread.

First time I beat rainbow keeper prenerf I had my siren as my leader and took a friend odin for ally.

I know you have to have some form of 5* healer.
I know you didn't read my post=P

Actually have an Alraune pretty close to evolving for 5*, just haven't bothered because she seems so shitty compared to StE. But Siren cunt refuses to drop through what has to be 80-100 runs now on her various levels. I seem to get naga drops without even trying but Siren whore eludes me.

Guess I should finish the green skank=/

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

Actually have an Alraune pretty close to evolving for 5*, just haven't bothered because she seems so shitty compared to StE. But Siren cunt refuses to drop through what has to be 80-100 runs now on her various levels. I seem to get naga drops without even trying but Siren whore eludes me.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=30There until she drops.
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=67For a chance at one and a pile of goblins to skill her up.

I dropped close to 1000 on neptune glacier and she dropped twice in there while farming skillups. And yes, get Alarune to 5* and ~25/30. That should get you through Rainbow Keeper easily.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Really don't understand the hate for Alarune that seems universal. If you're talking strictly about having a 5* auto-healer on your team to yawn through one of these she is exactly the same as Archangel or StE, minus the orb change. And her activated ability does decent healing, better than Archangel. If you're not using a max level StE and having to rely strictly on your frequency of heart matching, then yeah. Otherwise, go run the hard shit with Alarune and don't run your head against the wall trying to get a StE just to have one. At least, don't let it ruin your enjoyment of progressing or anything b/c you've been sold the StE is the best healer in the world short of Level 50+ AO.

Sorry not meant to be directed at you personally, but it's come up here and on the Facebook group quite often.... and it's been a long shitty day at work so wanted to vent about something
smile.png

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Well keep in mind the one great aspect to StE, is if you run a team without red and she has a max level orb change, you can run high damage combo helpers and still heal yourself consistently because during the 5 charge turns you don't really focus on reds as they just clear the board, 5 turns pass, throw in hearts, it will be enough to combo you to full and then just match whenever you need rip bad boards etc. It really does let you clear some semi difficult stuff substantially faster than driving an auto healer. As someone who fucking hates grinding for days on a boss its always nice once I figure the threshold and can double adk with siren inside, or adk/odin leaders with siren in the team or issis/odin with siren on the board. She's easily the best non leader healer with a maxed out skill - assuming you are not running a full on red team as her orb swap never impacts your dps negatively and cancels out a color that yields nothing but combos.

tldr: You can Ama odin to eventual victory, you can ADKx2 or any other combo leaders to farm speed, and you can Odin or Resist + Combo leader with siren in the team to speed up that middle difficulty.

Thengel

Wow I had not looked at the cost of upgrading the starter dragons to their double-element form. 2 Rainbow Keepers, who was smokin what when that decision was made?

Composter

Yeah, I think they made it prohibitively expensive so people still spend money trying to get the x2 gods.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus christ thats pretty insane.

Thanks Cut and Grim, I'm sitting here farming these rippers and Ive had them all along.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New Zeus(evolve?) from 5.1 in Japan.

zo2JiCB.jpg

New active skill changes all orbs to green I think.

Same leader skill, except now it's 3x attack when over 70% health instead of only when full.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's the min/max mentality. Can't get over the thought that you are putting resources in to her when in your head you SHOULD be putting them in to the slightly better StE.
just ran red keeper (with a black at rnd5) with Brand's Odin and my Siren (4*, lvl 48, 451 rcv, zero +) and snoozed through it. The only synergy I used was to turn fire to heart and then hearts to wood. Which is fine for the first 9 rounds, but sucks asshole during the last round. 3 round timer on dark/red keepers, siren healed full.

Go get some tiger!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ran a normal team with Shiva leader and Mandrake in there just for heals, Odin helper. No real problems EXCEPT when i did what I always fucking do and forget to check turns. One shot by Rainbow with me about 99% health....and him 1 round from dead...and Mandrake and my own Rainbow Keeper cooldowns both ready....fuckin PRO here. Fuck it, used the stone since I was gonna get one from killing him anyways.

Mandrake has 477RCV. Just had to use some strategery and store a couple heal orbs in the corners once full health.

I feel for you guys that did that fucker before he got nerfed.