Puzzles and Dragons

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I'm confused, I thought a 6.25 dragon team consisted of evolved lil' dragons with a Ancient Dragon Knight leading them. I got a 2nd red starter dragon from a gift, is that somehow useful or am I just confusing what you're saying? heh, thanks.
Well a 6.25 is any dragons to use the bonus of the friend/leader. The other four spots can be 'lil dragons i suppose but as you can't use their leader skill ( no resists!) its just their nuke so if you already have starter dragons on the go you can use them just as well.

I might be wrong but the starter dragon nuke does a lot more damage as well doesn't it?

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
If it's the same skill yes, if it changes to a better one then no sadly.

The + stats go over though, you can get +99 of each type if you are patient/insane.
Oh ok, so I should go ahead and use my marine goblins on my siren? Since the next evo has the same skill, I think..

Is it lvl 30? If so, you should be fine with that, a decent friend helper, and whatever 2 cost critters you want.
Alright. I'm currently running the level 30 Indra, my starter fire dragon, a Carbuncle, and 2 one cost slimes.

Everything but the God is maxed on levels, and I can't evolve any of them until my cost capacity increases a few times.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you don't have a light team it's definitely worth it to get 3 or 4 Mystic Light Knights. Can make a great ghetto light team easily, it's rare that an opportunity like that come up.

Also, Flames of Conviction Adept is pretty easy, I'm able to beat it with ~4.7k life using a zombie team (1 Resolve Leader, 1 Heal per turn leader). I have a pretty good Gigas (they have resolve) as my leader if anyone wants to friend for it. My ID is 325,443,209.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hell, the boss only does 2.1k damage every 3 turns, don't even need the resolve leader. Just get sufficient HP and farm that shit up.. eventually.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well, I got a green and a light starter dragon, and a lvl 30 archangel from a rare egg. Looks like I may start a light team.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm confused, I thought a 6.25 dragon team consisted of evolved lil' dragons with a Ancient Dragon Knight leading them. I got a 2nd red starter dragon from a gift, is that somehow useful or am I just confusing what you're saying? heh, thanks.
The 6.25 is the damage multiplier, it just means you have an ancient dragon knight as leader, and another one as helper - that gets you the 2.5 x 2.5 = 6.25. The rest of the team should be an chaos dragon knight and 3 dragons of whatever type ( CDK counts as a dragon too ), but preferably dark or green. Eventually the aim is to round it out with dual color ultimate evolutions I believe.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
There's a 24 hour Japanese/Norse Gods promotion in the rare egg machine, the chance of getting a 5* has tripled while it's running.

Just to compare locations, this event is celebrating 100k downloads in the US. The Japanese version is running a 6million downloads event...
biggrin.png
That must be something bonkers like 5% of their population or more!

[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 1/15/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
A: 10:00 15:00 20:00
B: 11:00 16:00 21:00
C: 12:00 17:00 22:00
D: 8:00 13:00 18:00
E: 9:00 14:00 19:00

Me want!
boYPj.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wait, how do you get to technical dungeons?
They open after you finish certain normal dungeons. I think the first one is after Castle of Satan?

Just got an Archangel out of my Rare Roll, very happy about that. Now I'm running Greater Valk, Archangel, Ivory Dragon, and two Carbuncle guys. So almost an all healer except for the Ivory Dragon, which I like b/c it has nice ATK and have a lot of friends that give 2x to Light when I can't whore out Daezul's Valk. No idea how many times I've run the Succubus dungeon at this point, probably 60 or so without a drop. Thinking about switching to farming the Siren dungeon and try my luck there. Alternatively I could go on to the Normal Dungeon that has the Succubus and Naga at the end. Feeling good about this team though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have like 3 or 4 toy dragons now :| (Dark Light Green)

Are they worthwhile?

Sorce

Molten Core Raider
I finally got one of the "tier 1" gods from the OP, Viper O, but he started at level 4 and it certainly isnt as easy as with the level 30 Thor I rolled on my tablet. Any suggestions that might do well in a Viper group? also, I assume as he levels up his clicky cooldown will get lower?

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I need a regular mask and a bunch of toplits to evolve my Mermaid to a Siren. I'm pretty sure Topalits are farmed on Friday, but the masks? Are those just from lower tier dungeons? I remember I had a bunch but had to sell them for space.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think this post from a few pages ago is still accurate and what I've used to farm seeds, lits, and masks:

Tutorial
- Tower of Trials
1st Tier Dungeons (*Lits)
- Dungeon of Fire (Fire)
- Dungeon of Water (Water)
- Dungeon of Wood (Wood)
- Dungeon of Light (Light)
- Dungeon of Dark (Dark; *Baddie)
- The Tower of Trials (Mixed; *Dragon Plants)
- None Shall Pass (*Titan)
2nd Tier Dungeons (*Evolve Masks; *Lil' Dragons)
- Volcano of Vulcan (Fire)
- Neptune Glacier (Water)
- Demeter Forest (Wood)
- Tomb of the Saint (Light)
- Pluto Valley (Dark)
- Succubus's Whisper (*Succubus)
- Tower of Giants (Mixed; *Dragon Plants)
- Giant Guards (*Titan)
- Wrath of the Giant (*Titan)
3rd Tier Dungeons (*Demon Masks)
- Fire Forest Nerva (Fire; *Samurai Goblin)
- Sea Cave Mercury (Water; *Marine Goblin)
- Voice of Siren (*Mermaid)
- Sacred Mt. Bakkes (Wood)
- Twin Temple Apollo (Light)
- Twin Temple Diana (Dark)
- Castle of Satan (Mixed; *Vampire; *Techical Dungeons)
- The Witches' Ball (*Naga, *Succubus)
4th Tier Dungeons
- Tower of Flare (Fire)
- Polar Night Tower (Water)
- Tower of Nature (Wood)
- Tomb of the Saint - Expert (Mixed; *Divine Masks)
- Under the Cemetery (*Carmine Mask)
- Gravekeeper Gizmo (*Indigo Mask)
- Wise White Dragon (*Azure Mask)
- Heaven's Servant (*Gold Mask)
- The Saint's Dragon (*Onyx Mask)
5th Tier Dungeons (*King Dark Dragon)
- Hyperion Lava Flow (Fire/Wood; *Divine Carmine Mask)
- ??? (Water/Fire; *Divine Indigo Mask)
- ??? (Wood/Water; *Divine Azure Mask)
- ??? (Light/Dark; *Divine Gold Mask)
- ??? (Dark/Light; *Divine Onyx Mask)
- ??? (Mixed; *Mystic Mask)
6th Tier Dungeons (*King Gold Dragon)
- ??? (Fire/Wood; *Dub-rubylit)
- ??? (Water/Fire; *Dub-sapphilit)
- ??? (Wood/Water; *Dub-emelit)
- ??? (Light/Dark; *Dub-topalit)
- ??? (Dark/Light; *Dub-amelit)
- ??? (Mixed; *Dub-mythlit)