Puzzles and Dragons

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I've been rerolling for a while, got an Indra and stuck with it until almost rank 20, but I can't help feel like she isn't all that usefull and my 2 other rare rolls after her were crap so I backed up the data and went on rerolling again.

Now I've got a really nice Verche. He isn't mentioned on the OP but he is an orb changer, what makes Indra a better keeper than Verche?
Verche isn't all that rare, todays event is dishing out the lower evolve forms of him like candy. I've seen a screenshot of someones expert run of Blade Of Justice where they got 4 of them. Admittedly normally a Mystic Light Knight (3* version of Verche) is usually harder to come by but still. I got one myself from a single run of it on Adept. It will stay in my monster box for a long time probably but it's a nice to have in case I ever build a light team.

If you are going to re-roll, it should be for something that either only comes from the rare eggs or is as rare as rocking horse shit when trying to get it to drop. Valkyrie/Great Valk is the poster exhibit for this, currently it only comes from the rare eggs.

As I've said before though, the other side of the coin is that you do actually want to play the game as well
biggrin.png
Rerolling until you quit out of frustration is too far the other way!

Bit late with this today, gold dragons! might be useful for the poorer of gold reserves amongst you.

[US] Gold Dragon Schedule (20 Stamina) 1/14/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
A: 9:00 14:00 19:00
B: 10:00 15:00 20:00
C: 11:00 16:00 21:00
D: 12:00 17:00 22:00
E: 8:00 13:00 18:00

Last thing on what is already a too long post, there's a PAL egg event on where you can get rare evo items, I of course got jack shit from the 4 pulls I had saved up but supposedly rainbow keepers etc can drop. If it follows the same as the JP event, tomorrow might be a rare egg boost day so if you have some stones, save them for tomorrow just in case!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Haha sweet, cleared Castle of Satan, got another pull and got a Siren.

Em4q9.jpg

Of course I didn't read that about saving my pull but I'm quite happy to have a Siren for my team.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
man, I feel like such a fool for saving the dragon seeds and shit... I'm up to ~55 slots.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Still looking for present trade, just shoot me the request. I'll edit the post once it is gone.

Saving pull?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Just cleared out my friends list of people who haven't logged in for a couple of days so have 10-12 spaces atm. I usually run Shiva-Fire (Leader skill is 1.5x attack/heal for fire types and standard skill is a huge defense debuff, single turn BUT if you kill all the mobs that turn it stays active for the next round of mobs) as my leader but sometimes I forget and leave my 5* starter dragon in that spot.

336 030 290

This is my current bunch of riffraff
eXkCC.jpg

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Looking for someone to exchange level 20 gifts with...ID is 336,442,202 and I usually leave a Chaos Drag Knight, or Neptune as lead when offline...Although sometimes I leave the Indra up.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
So do I want to switch to only Technical dungeons or keep doing both or?
Most people switch to Technical dungeons after beating Castle of Satan (pengdras being so good for xp) but it might be worth the occasional visit to the normal tiers again to try and finish each zone for the freebie stone etc. Apparently the difficulty really spikes in tier 4 though.

Then again I'm getting hammered at times in the second technical dungeon, the first was pretty easy as it was wood and my team is fire but the water dungeon is pretty nasty with a fire team. Last time out I got a blue mask which I couldn't quite kill in time and it one shot me for 9999
biggrin.png

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Do you know what the optimal feeding strategy for getting Pengdra's to 10 without wasting xp? I fed one 2 of the lvl 2 Leaf Chimera's and it left it just shy of 10 heh.

Yeah, dunno what to really do now, I need to evolve these Pengdra's but to do so I need to keep a bunch of shit in my box until the related special dungeon pops up for the metal dragons. bleh.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I sent my present to Alex and recieved a present from "darjling"? I think that is how its spelled.

Remember kids. Drunken Puzzle & Dragons is bad.
Ok good, I'm glad someone sent you something. I got your present last night getting on the subway and was a bit confused. I added you due to team synergy (I'm also a Valk). I traded away my present last page.

Sorry for the confusion.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Do you know what the optimal feeding strategy for getting Pengdra's to 10 without wasting xp? I fed one 2 of the lvl 2 Leaf Chimera's and it left it just shy of 10 heh.

Yeah, dunno what to really do now, I need to evolve these Pengdra's but to do so I need to keep a bunch of shit in my box until the related special dungeon pops up for the metal dragons. bleh.
One leaf chimera + one carbuncle will max it. If memory serves it's something like 2.4k or so to max from scratch.

Feed them anyway, 2.3k turned into 9.6 (or whatever it is, something like that) is still a good deal especially if feeding them 5 at a time to the target. I'm going to just farm the shit out of appropriate metal dragon colours when I see them pop up and then match them with pengdras afterwards as it will probably be 8-9 days or so between colour repeats if it does the colour then dark metal then next colour etc rotation.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
So if you get a copy starter dragon do you just feed it to the old one?
Could do but tbh no harm in leaving it lying around, you may want a 6.25 dragon team sometime and it's not too hard to bump it up to 4* at least and have access to another nuke. I wouldn't keep more than one extra though. I fucked up my present trading, I trashed the green one I got thinking it was useless as I was on a fire team without thinking it may come in useful one day down the road.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Could do but tbh no harm in leaving it lying around, you may want a 6.25 dragon team sometime and it's not too hard to bump it up to 4* at least and have access to another nuke. I wouldn't keep more than one extra though. I fucked up my present trading, I trashed the green one I got thinking it was useless as I was on a fire team without thinking it may come in useful one day down the road.
I'm confused, I thought a 6.25 dragon team consisted of evolved lil' dragons with a Ancient Dragon Knight leading them. I got a 2nd red starter dragon from a gift, is that somehow useful or am I just confusing what you're saying? heh, thanks.

Just started today and got an Indra on my fourth roll, decided that I would be happy with it and not spend an eternity rerolling. My issue now is that Indra takes up 20 cost for my team, and I only have 24 total. That only leaves 4, which is only enough for my starter and another crappy 2 cost monster. Is this going to be a problem for a while? I'm almost rank 8, but unless the new few levels are just cost increase, I think I may have a problem.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just started today and got an Indra on my fourth roll, decided that I would be happy with it and not spend an eternity rerolling. My issue now is that Indra takes up 20 cost for my team, and I only have 24 total. That only leaves 4, which is only enough for my starter and another crappy 2 cost monster. Is this going to be a problem for a while? I'm almost rank 8, but unless the new few levels are just cost increase, I think I may have a problem.
Is it lvl 30? If so, you should be fine with that, a decent friend helper, and whatever 2 cost critters you want.