Puzzles and Dragons

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
3 runs in the Friday expert dungeon, not a single fucking rainbow lit boss guy. Sigh... Guess my godin will never evolve.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
wtb another godfest... need an egyptian god on my main account wtf...
Isis is at 49 and 1/2, with materials sitting to evolve her. I just need to get some more pendra+ jewel dragons to give her some levels after she evolves.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
If you have a siren, the best strategy I've seen is "all fire with shiva ally and a siren". it's then stack orbs until siren is up and convert fire orbs, you should be able to get to 20 turns for shiva.
I thought about that, maybe I'll try it again for the stone (hoping it gives a stone, anyway) after I level up again.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
wtb another godfest... need an egyptian god on my main account wtf...
Yeah the current light gods are...bleh. I was thinking ok I could use a few of them to build a light team, but really when I already have a dark team, fire team, water team, healer team, etc. What will another random mono-damage team do?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the current light gods are...bleh. I was thinking ok I could use a few of them to build a light team, but really when I already have a dark team, fire team, water team, healer team, etc. What will another random mono-damage team do?
I'd trade all my egyptian gods for an Appolo or Persephone.

Screw this need X combos to trigger bullshit.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Play the 4.2 version of Rainbow Keeper using a Healer + Odin with no poison. Tell me how you feel about a program that automatches for you after that.

I enjoy the strategy aspect much much more than the bejeweled aspect. What team to bring, skills to use, how to prepare for each wave etc.

Once you get to the boss the act of 1 or 3 matching is rather tedious to me and brings no enjoyment.

I have also found that using it on any difficult content is not the best choice. I much prefer manually getting a 6 combo with an AE of a strong color over getting an auto 10 combo of all single hits.

Also if any upstanding member is interested in an account...

My 3rd account has the same makeup as my main account... and I dont want to RELEVEL another Amaterasu and refarm everything for the same exact team anyway...

Notable Box:
Red/Blue/Black Ripper fully evolved
Green and White ripper at 4*
2 Rainbow Keepers
StE@ skill lvl 6
Alraune
Gigas @ skill lvl 2
Red Ice Leviathan
2 X Dragon Knight (4*)
Amaterasu Ohkami 6* (lvl 1)

Rank 66
Currently has 11 gems

Would be interested in trading for a Godin or Viper or Parvati account

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just to be totally clear: If I skill up a skill that stays the same after evolves it still resets to 1 after evolve, right? Like if I skill up Titan before evolving to Gigas, it will reset back to 1 skill after evolve?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just to be totally clear: If I skill up a skill that stays the same after evolves it still resets to 1 after evolve, right? Like if I skill up Titan before evolving to Gigas, it will reset back to 1 skill after evolve?
Skills with the same name stay at the skill level. So you can skill up a Mermaid all the way to max and evolve it to StE without a worry.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What intrinsic said.

Titan/Vamp/Siren/Amat/Odin(s) etc, those all stay the same. Cupid/Angel/Archangel, those reset. Rippers reset. Etc.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They really need to come out with a version of that cheat for android. I wanted to run a bunch of Tower of Giants today for plants, +eggs, and rank but after a half hour my wrist was on fire. Getting a RSI in my right hand from too much android gaming, need to practice my combos left handed i guess. :p

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
God team update - weekend edition.

Trying to make the "perfect" team for all around play has had some fun results.

The team I'm having a blast with today:

Awoken Deity Odin -(blue odin) leader
Demon Viper Orochi
Shiva the Destroyer
Love Deity Feline Bastet
Underlord Arch Hades (dark/light)

Isis/Horus - ally leader

The two main issues I've been having with double isis/horus/egyptian teams is the lack of consistency with missing combos or accidental sweeping due to cascading combos.

Most of the higher end players on the other boards frown on blue odin due to the 2.5x multiplier with the god restriction and prefer to run with Isis/Horus. I have tried multiple setups with both and found good and bad points. I am having greater results with the blue odin team.

1. I have greater board control.

In harder dungeons the opening round or two is all about charging up your skills to handle what lies ahead. With the dual egyptian teams I was running into the problem of being unable to focus fire a mob to leave 1 behind without taking damage. The level of damage output was not there. The demon mobs you run into have high defense to basic attacks without multipliers. Blue Odin as leader gives all my team a 2.5x base multiplier. A few simple matches and the singular focused targets pop. Much lower risk of an unlucky cascade sweeping the board when you needed to stall 20 turns to power up your boss killers.

2. Raw stats.

It is quite simple, a god team will have higher stats once properly leveled.

3. I don't feel like as big of a chump when I miss the big combos.

Having that guaranteed 2.5x multiplier is nice to fall back on when I would be going for a 4x with Horus and miss at the last second. I know it's like kicking a dead horse.

This team set up has allowed me to chain farm Sea-God of Heaven in about 1/4th the time of my Ama/Odin team. The skill synergy between the team members is hilarious. Against multiple bosses I pop Bastet's skill to turn all attacks to AOE. Pop Shiva to strip all defense. String out a nice little 3-4 combo and watch everything fucking explode.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
God team update - weekend edition.

Trying to make the "perfect" team for all around play has had some fun results.

The team I'm having a blast with today:

Awoken Deity Odin -(blue odin) leader
Demon Viper Orochi
Shiva the Destroyer
Love Deity Feline Bastet
Underlord Arch Hades (dark/light)

Isis/Horus - ally leader

The two main issues I've been having with double isis/horus/egyptian teams is the lack of consistency with missing combos or accidental sweeping due to cascading combos.

Most of the higher end players on the other boards frown on blue odin due to the 2.5x multiplier with the god restriction and prefer to run with Isis/Horus. I have tried multiple setups with both and found good and bad points. I am having greater results with the blue odin team.

1. I have greater board control.

In harder dungeons the opening round or two is all about charging up your skills to handle what lies ahead. With the dual egyptian teams I was running into the problem of being unable to focus fire a mob to leave 1 behind without taking damage. The level of damage output was not there. The demon mobs you run into have high defense to basic attacks without multipliers. Blue Odin as leader gives all my team a 2.5x base multiplier. A few simple matches and the singular focused targets pop. Much lower risk of an unlucky cascade sweeping the board when you needed to stall 20 turns to power up your boss killers.

2. Raw stats.

It is quite simple, a god team will have higher stats once properly leveled.

3. I don't feel like as big of a chump when I miss the big combos.

Having that guaranteed 2.5x multiplier is nice to fall back on when I would be going for a 4x with Horus and miss at the last second. I know it's like kicking a dead horse.

This team set up has allowed me to chain farm Sea-God of Heaven in about 1/4th the time of my Ama/Odin team. The skill synergy between the team members is hilarious. Against multiple bosses I pop Bastet's skill to turn all attacks to AOE. Pop Shiva to strip all defense. String out a nice little 3-4 combo and watch everything fucking explode.
I actually ran your blue odin with my blue odin... and it was magical.

On another note, I got a x21 combo (and then a round later a x17 combo) in the weekend dungeon. With the ADK team that isn't properly leveled, I pulled off a 450k crit. I was hoping for an achievement for the x21.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I actually ran your blue odin with my blue odin... and it was magical.

On another note, I got a x21 combo (and then a round later a x17 combo) in the weekend dungeon. With the ADK team that isn't properly leveled, I pulled off a 450k crit. I was hoping for an achievement for the x21.
I would love to find half a dozen blue odin allies to use.

For laughs I tried out dual anubis leaders and hit 4 million+ crits. It made me happy until I got destroyed by masks the next round when I couldn't hit a 10x combo.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am starting an account on the japanese version of the game now as well... More stones for non in app players and much better events...

Will continue 2 accounts here and maybe one or two accounts over there.

Definetly not starting with AO on that side :p

24 rerolls so far...
regular valk was only thing to make a team out of so far
frown.png

Acceptable reroll options for me on there are:
Isis
Horus
Gvalk (valk if I get nothing better in two more hours)
Godin
Parvarti
Persephone
Apollo

frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Godin only shows up during Godfest, right?

Anyways, running my Bastet account just grinding away, use all my friends up and then the Date changes. Yay, everyone is worth 10 again! Grind some more and I notice, after way too many burned, that I am getting 0 Pal points. Awesome.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Godin doesnt show up more than usual unless specifically mentioned. He does not appear on increased hit rate during "green gods" "norse gods" etc. He needs to be mentioned specifically to have increased chance... or at least thats what people have formulated.

Also... just emerald dragon hunt today... perhaps thats the start of gold dragon coming back too?!