Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
Back when I thought I could get a mermaid from the blue technical dungeon... I was just dumping all the extra xp into rippers... by the time I realized it did not drop from there... I had 3 5*
frown.png

JP Horus account is still trucking along... rank 40 now... gonna power through the weekend and see how that ends up...

Still have no rippers or even the lil dragons to make into a ripper... outpacing my PAL points by alot
frown.png

Short term goals for that account:
Mermaid
Titan
Rippers

Medium Term Goals
Red Knight
Green Knight (or highlander lol)
Evolve Rippers
Echidna

Long Term Goals
Finish a Rainbow Team ( 2 good orb changers + utility )
Finish MonoRed (Mystic Red + Utility )

frown.png

frown.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Anyone know what the dragon hunt color is for Thursday?

Got my mask to evolve my hades right before wed dungeon closed, and he's 26k shy of capped out, so that's just one pengdra to farm before the hunt to make it happen.

Then...dark skydragon chain runs!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Green.

I did red ripper and have White/Black/Blue/Green sitting waiting for attention. But I bore easily. Had to set myself a goal and it was either gonna be Red(Shiva), Green(Parvati), or ADK team. Red team was started and I had a Naga(evolved since) so I set that as the target.

If they're gonna stick with this enhance dragon schedule and Monday Tech 1.5x the rippers will be cake with a little focus. Just not sweating it too much right now. Obviously, since I'm rank 93 and my box looks like an epileptic chimp just fired his shit at the screen. Focus is an issue=P

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider

Got my mask to evolve my hades right before wed dungeon closed, and he's 26k shy of capped out, so that's just one pengdra to farm before the hunt to make it happen.

Then...dark skydragon chain runs!
[US] Emerald Dragons (20 Stamina) 3/28/2013 PDT

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
A: 8:00 13:00 18:00
B: 9:00 14:00 19:00
C: 10:00 15:00 20:00
D: 11:00 16:00 21:00
E: 12:00 17:00 22:00
Benny Ng Quang Nguy?n

That is what I'm seeing in the facebook feed. Yesterdays times were all wrong for me though. =(

Df~_sl

shitlord
Oh..
Regular day on JP side:
Jewel Dragon Hunt Today
Other note:
1. Heroes Descended (????!) open for 12 hours, from 20:00 3/27/2013 until 07:59 3/28/2013.

2. Taiko Collab Dungeon (????? ???) will have 1.5x drop rate for 12 hours, from 20:00 3/27/2013 until 07:59 3/28/2013.

Oh and....
11M download celebration in JP land:
Time: 29/03/2013 until 04/07/2013

Events:
a. Free 1 Magic Stone per day.
b. 11M DL Celebration Festival for 24 hours. Note: NO God Fest.
c. 2x King Dora appearance in Dora Dungeons
d. Mystic Knights appearance is Vampire Lord dungeons.
e. 2x Drop rate for Daily Dungeon, and 1.5x coin drop for weekend dungeons.
f. 2x skill up rate
g. Super King Metal and Super King Gold Dora will drop in Pal Egg.

Meanwhile in the US:
1. Dark Sky Dragon
2. Light Sky Dragon
3. Emerald Hunt

Feel the love...

velk

Trakanon Raider
Minerva is...a fancy ripper. She'll fill in for 2 resists and her nuke will do a touch more damage over time and she has slightly better stats than one of them. Honestly she's not a great leader since it's such an investment to get her up to there compared to a Ripper.
Not quite - quick bomb is single target - she's not as useful without access to the skill feeders, but if we ever get them in US, 14k damage every 3 turns is not to be sneered at. Plus dual color red for horus loving. Not something to build a team around sure, but she's no anubis either ;p

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good point, I was only thinking of single target.

She'd work in something like Sorrow's Blodin set up as well. Just not so much a leader.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Trying to think of what an "ideal" egyptian god team looks like...

Isis, Horus, or Ra?

I think my preference would be:
Horus/ Ra Leaders

I am getting pretty constant 5+ 4 color combos when I think for a bit without using any orb switching.
Sadly my US account has NO egyptian gods... though I have 46 stones now waiting to be used next time egypt goes up...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isis/Isis would be it for me. 3 color match is easy, 4 gets tricky sometimes. I suppose if you are loaded with Heart -> Color swappers it wouldn't be so bad. Or if you're one of those crazy Neo Seeing the Matrix type matchers. If I hadthis guy's skills and teamI'd be all about Ra. For me though Isis/Isis for Zeus level damage without the full health requirement would be the shit. Even if you up it to Isis/Horus I don't like that. You mess up and match 3 it's only 3x damage there. With double Isis it's still gonna be 9x.

But that's all me, I'm rubbish=P

Df~_sl

shitlord
Funny video to link as he almost dies on the second wave to the masks... only reason he didnt is because one mask did a color bind instead of attacking... then he burns echidna when he is full HP and the masks still have 5 attacks left and one is half dead...

He does set himself up nicely with the double 5 light/dark attack to clear the triple demon wave in one shot. The rest of the time I am not seeing anything amazing... but if thats real time and he is not planning/pausing in between moves thats a bit different... as he sees some combos faster...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah he has that while stalling and another little fuck up on a blue match later I think. Not perfect, but when he goes for the 5 color match he hits it. When I go for the 4 color I hit it...usually....sort of...like...60% of the time...

Df~_sl

shitlord
But that setup isnt a 5 color match... It is a 5+ combo attack. Anubis is out of my skill range for regular dungeons... Even tricolor dungeons I am not sure how often I can get above 10, but I can get above 5 now without orb changers or anything almost all of the time on regular stuff.

I will keep track next couple dungeons I guess.

First Dungeon:
Average= 7
High= 11
Low= 5

Second Dungeon
Average= 8
High= 11
Low= 6

Third Dungeon
Average= 8
High= 10
Low= 5

Thats only about 30 total matches... I would have activatedRa every time, Anubis 3x and Horus 12 or so ( wasnt keeping exact track of that since I didnt have a rainbow team for these tests)

Takes me about 30 seconds to plan out my turn to get those numbers. Unless I started using paper or tablet on the side to plan out I dont think I can squeeze any more combos in there with just my brain.

This is using an iPad btw... I am sure I could not get those numbers using an iphone... using iphone my diagonal move success rate is below 50%...

edit: Thanks to Grimm I now know that Ra is 5 Attributes, not 5 combo!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol had STA to burn this morning so thought I'd do Dark Skydragon Master just to level and refill (and actually now that I think about it, I could have leveled later today while doing the Emerald Dragons that I need and had more runs, dammit!), took DF's Ama. Only had about 8k HP and the heal was doing 2950 or so. Anyways, on Dark Skydragon I was running a deficit of about 300 hp per round. Had 250 hp left, Ama had 1 turn to recharge, ended up getting an 11 combo with 4 - 5 light matches, killing the dragon and it dropped the egg. Cracked me up. Whole time doing the math I was like, "dammit going to be 1 round short!" Maybe that means it'll be a good day, or just blew all my luck and it'll be a crap day
smile.png

*Ama, not Velk, wft?

smile.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
Ra is 5 attributes attack? Stupid descriptions annoy me!

My bad, I am herpaderp retarded! So I guess Horus is as good as its going to get for me for a while... My JP Hodgepodge team is hilarious...

Lvl 49 Horus (no mats to evolve AND dont have the teamcost)
25 Ice Knight (need lit from tomorrow)
25 Vampire (need lit from tomorrow)
35 Light Starter Dragon (need keeper)
16 Green Hobgoblin (are there no good farmable green subs?)

I currently finished red/blue/green technicals and am going back to farm for mermaid/titan when I cannot do the celebration farm for orb changing knights from Castle of Satan (Thanks JP!)

Aside: For those relying on my Ama to do Dark Skydragon... sorry still need a couple more levels before I outheal the dragon, currently at less than 300 deficit. Only 1.7m more xp to max her
smile.png

smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ra is 5 attributes attack? Stupid descriptions annoy me!

My bad, I am herpaderp retarded! So I guess Horus is as good as its going to get for me for a while... My JP Hodgepodge team is hilarious...

Lvl 49 Horus (no mats to evolve AND dont have the teamcost)
25 Ice Knight (need lit from tomorrow)
25 Vampire (need lit from tomorrow)
35 Light Starter Dragon (need keeper)
16 Green Hobgoblin (are there no good farmable green subs?)

I currently finished red/blue/green technicals and am going back to farm for mermaid/titan when I cannot do the celebration farm for orb changing knights from Castle of Satan (Thanks JP!)

Aside: For those relying on my Ama to do Dark Skydragon... sorry still need a couple more levels before I outheal the dragon, currently at less than 300 deficit. Only 1.7m more xp to max her
smile.png
+20 RCV then, basically? should be a level or two plus a few +RCV feeders

smile.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah, burned all my stam on Ama account getting dragon plants... was hoping for gold dragon dungeon but NOPE...
I have reached a mini milestone though... I have 46 Pengdragas(with no super/great) combines left to max... and I have 46+ dragonplants, and about 40 pengdras just waiting on jewel dragons... Ama you are going down!

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
3 plants in 11 runs. That is 110 stamina. I feel like I really may have better odds doing tower of giants for plants.