Puzzles and Dragons

lanludar

Silver Squire
Sorrow or Df I could really use some more Ama friends. Number is 330,540,221. If anyone else wants to add go for it.

Df~_sl

shitlord
If you do not need the Dragon Flower or Dragon Fruit...
but CAN use more rank etc... Then mindlessly grinding dragons of the tower is a better choice for you...

Just make sure to feed junk stuff to the carbuncle before you feed the carbuncle to your main. Or you will run out cash!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you do not need the Dragon Flower or Dragon Fruit...
but CAN use more rank etc... Then mindlessly grinding dragons of the tower is a better choice for you...

Just make sure to feed junk stuff to the carbuncle before you feed the carbuncle to your main. Or you will run out cash!
dragon flower is crap, dragon fruit is like 3k xp

Df~_sl

shitlord
Added more friend spots... 53 of 70 lalala

Need 7 more red lits
one more dark lit...

Not sure if its worthwhile to spend stam anywhere except castle of satan right now during the 11M download party... argh.. Horus will have to wait till next week for evo

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Its hard for me to resist farming dragon plants on Thursday, even though I really need those green jewel dragons I guess they'll just have to wait.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
x100 looks fun in tri-color. Not efficient or reliable, but fun.

edit: I guess someone was complaining about getting Sky Dragons again instead of something new, official response was...

The Sky Dragon run started before the update was available and we wanted to finish out the full elemental rotation. Since we just released Dark, that can only mean...
So sounds like they might start running the 4.3 and 4.4 dungeons they mentioned recently. No idea which those are.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Mission Accomplished. Underworld Hades up for anyone needing 50% resist for Skydragon. Oh, and the l33t hax ultra gravity nuke. Next mission - Rippers. And probably some fucking Marine Goblins, since my siren's only skill 4 or so.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Had a surreal moment last night.

I was playing PAD while watching the new Vikings show on the History channel with the girlfriend.

I was showing her how the art for the gods changes when they evolve. As I was showing her what Odin morphs into and how he gets little birds around him THEY SHOW ODIN walking around a battlefield surrounded by ravens. He was rocking the spear and the hat. She looks at the screen then back to my ipad then at me like what the kentucky fried fuck!?

March 31: Easter Sunday
Greek Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine
Dungeon of Gold Dragons
Easter Sunday Dungeon

March 29 -> April 7
King and Super King Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine
2x Drops/1.5x Coins at the special Daily Dungeons
1 free Magic Stone each day (a total of 10!)

In addition to this, the Castle of Satan in the Abyss (the 6th Technical Dungeon) will be visited by some special guests.
Phoenix Knight, Fenrir Knight, Dragon Knight, Verche, and Dark Dragon Knight will all be up for grabs!
If you've been trying to collect these useful Orb-changers or max their skill levels, now's the time to do it!

April 1 -> April 7
2x drop rates for King Dragons

Finally, EVERY day next week will have a special event dungeon (in addition to the daily ones)!

3/31 Sunday: Easter Dungeon
4/1 Monday: Breakers
4/2 Tuesday: Hero Descended (Highlander/Berserk)
4/3 Wednesday: Breakers Return
4/4 Thursday: Zeus Descended
4/5 Friday: One Last Breakers
4/6 Saturday: Hera Descends
4/7 Sunday: Goddess Descended

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
holy shit, I am excited about the orb changers for those 9 days
I'm doing nothing but those dungeons. Max orb changing is so fucking good.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Had a surreal moment last night.

I was playing PAD while watching the new Vikings show on the History channel with the girlfriend.

I was showing her how the art for the gods changes when they evolve. As I was showing her what Odin morphs into and how he gets little birds around him THEY SHOW ODIN walking around a battlefield surrounded by ravens. He was rocking the spear and the hat. She looks at the screen then back to my ipad then at me like what the kentucky fried fuck!?

March 31: Easter Sunday
Greek Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine
Dungeon of Gold Dragons
Easter Sunday Dungeon

March 29 -> April 7
King and Super King Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine
2x Drops/1.5x Coins at the special Daily Dungeons
1 free Magic Stone each day (a total of 10!)

In addition to this, the Castle of Satan in the Abyss (the 6th Technical Dungeon) will be visited by some special guests.
Phoenix Knight, Fenrir Knight, Dragon Knight, Verche, and Dark Dragon Knight will all be up for grabs!
If you've been trying to collect these useful Orb-changers or max their skill levels, now's the time to do it!

April 1 -> April 7
2x drop rates for King Dragons

Finally, EVERY day next week will have a special event dungeon (in addition to the daily ones)!

3/31 Sunday: Easter Dungeon
4/1 Monday: Breakers
4/2 Tuesday: Hero Descended (Highlander/Berserk)
4/3 Wednesday: Breakers Return
4/4 Thursday: Zeus Descended
4/5 Friday: One Last Breakers
4/6 Saturday: Hera Descends
4/7 Sunday: Goddess Descended
APRIL FOOLS!!!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
that have the double orb change on along cooldown? They don't seem that good unless you're making a monocolor team, I've not really got a mono color box, I think I'll save my stones personally, I got enough shit to level.