Puzzles and Dragons

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Your accounts are graduating past the need for the healer, many of the rest of us are a long long way, the total exp on your account is mind boggling to me.
I found it quite easy to rank up during the weekend bonus for lower levels. Once I hit around 90 I started chain farming master tricolor weekend dungeon for coin and was able to pull in more xp than stamina spent to keep the endless cycle going.

I spend stones during the metal/jewel dragon dungeons for speed xp leveling of creatures. I really get bored/annoyed with a pengdra farming cycle, as I've complained about before. So instead of spending massive amounts of time farming shitty xp dungeons for parts I can hit the higher end levels for more +eggs and a much greater use of sta/exp gained.

Total account exp as of today is 6755124 and next rank in 69952

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
those wheat/mothra things in the whiskey dungeon are sick. 12k xp and it takes ~2.5k to max the, so you get 9k extra. and that's not including color bonus...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Went to mess around with the Blue Odin and realized two things: 1) I have a depressingly small amount of God creatures (Apollo, Artemis, Ceres, Neptune, Viper, Yomi) and 2) The team I came up with out of that mess failed spectacularly at Expert Breakers.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Went to mess around with the Blue Odin and realized two things: 1) I have a depressingly small amount of God creatures (Apollo, Artemis, Ceres, Neptune, Viper, Yomi) and 2) The team I came up with out of that mess failed spectacularly at Expert Breakers.
Did you roll a blue Odin?

Do you have an Isis, Horus, or Bastet?

Which auto healers do you have? high end Siren?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You need to realize that SE's god list is one of the outliers compared to the rest of the board. His shit is amazeballs. I'm not even sure if I have the proper gods for a BOdin group yet, let alone fully evolved and leveled. I'm sure it would end up being BlOdin lead, DD Hades, RW Minerva (once I can get her skill to max), Susanoo, Apollo, and someone else's Isis or BlOdin ally. Even then, I don't think RCV would be super helpful.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I am working on my final build for what I want on the god team. It will look like this

blue Odin - Leader
Minerva - red/light
Ceres - green/dark
Hades - dark/dark
Zeus

Ally Leader - blue Odin or Isis

Currently I've been using Shiva, Susano, Hades light/dark, Orochi

I was running with the viper in the last slot but found my RCV was horrible. Swapped it out for my Amaterasu and found I really like having all the elements covered. Having my team RCV over 2k is super helpful in harder dungeons where everything hits for 8k+

Edit: For specific dungeons I'll swap in viper, susano, shiva as needed. The build I was outlining is for pure raw damage speed clears.

Hopefully I can everything leveled up properly in the next two weeks.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did you roll a blue Odin?

Do you have an Isis, Horus, or Bastet?

Which auto healers do you have? high end Siren?
Nah et nah... was just messing around to see what I could throw together that was non-conventional for my teams. Getting tired of the 6.25x Healer team and ADK team so wanted to fool around a bit. Actually didn't even use an auto healer with it. Think my team was Yomi lead (just because I've never experienced her leader ability.... very strange after the muscle memory of knowing how long you have to move orbs. Almost to a detriment since I was forcing myself to move longer, anyways....) and your BLOdin. Not a big deal, just a failed experiment, back to the drawing board
smile.png

We'll see what the rest of the week brings! At least this is more interesting than the last 5(?) weeks of nothing but alternating Sky Dragons.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Nah et nah... was just messing around to see what I could throw together that was non-conventional for my teams. Getting tired of the 6.25x Healer team and ADK team so wanted to fool around a bit. Actually didn't even use an auto healer with it. Think my team was Yomi lead (just because I've never experienced her leader ability.... very strange after the muscle memory of knowing how long you have to move orbs. Almost to a detriment since I was forcing myself to move longer, anyways....) and your BLOdin. Not a big deal, just a failed experiment, back to the drawing board
smile.png

We'll see what the rest of the week brings! At least this is more interesting than the last 5(?) weeks of nothing but alternating Sky Dragons.
Well from the gods you listed you have the basis of a pretty nice rainbow team if you ever pull something like an Isis

Edit: Take an autohealer for your lead and fill your subs with the gods you like playing with and take my odin as an ally. If your attack power is high enough you should be able to sweep the mini dragons in the metals/jewels dungeons with any 5 gem match. This makes farming super fast. Obviously this works much more effectively if you have a multiplier as well in your leader slot. In 5.1 blue Odin will give 2.5x attack to gods and blue creatures so he will be much more useful without a full god team.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Jesus, even going with double light venus for both lead and ally... Zeus's big attack hits for ~7800. It's going to be a huge bitch to kill him. I see 20-30 stones.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Jesus, even going with double light venus for both lead and ally... Zeus's big attack hits for ~7800. It's going to be a huge bitch to kill him. I see 20-30 stones.
Oh god you are going to go the resist route? That is going to be pricey.

I'm going with the old vamp leader with viper, CDK, Hera, Hades and a Zeus ally. Hoping I can kill him in under 10 stones.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Thinking of going Vamp Lord, Susano, CDK, Rainbow Keeper, Rainbow Keeper and a Zeus Ally. See how that goes.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
What is a good team lineup to tackle the new ancient whiskey dragon dungeons?

I'm rank 74 and I only have a 5* green ripper, 4* blue ripper, underworld hades, godin, susano, naga, ares, hermes, persephone, virtra, and dark/green dragon knights.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I found it quite easy to rank up during the weekend bonus for lower levels. Once I hit around 90 I started chain farming master tricolor weekend dungeon for coin and was able to pull in more xp than stamina spent to keep the endless cycle going.

I spend stones during the metal/jewel dragon dungeons for speed xp leveling of creatures. I really get bored/annoyed with a pengdra farming cycle, as I've complained about before. So instead of spending massive amounts of time farming shitty xp dungeons for parts I can hit the higher end levels for more +eggs and a much greater use of sta/exp gained.

Total account exp as of today is 6755124 and next rank in 69952
You have well more than 6,755,000 xp into your monsters, and that's what I was talking about. The accelerated rate of xp that using stones like you do on the king is vastly faster than those of us not using stones (and I'm not complaining, more power to you) Your account power just grows at an astronomically faster rate than most of the accounts on the forums (is all I was getting at)

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
You have well more than 6,755,000 xp into your monsters, and that's what I was talking about. The accelerated rate of xp that using stones like you do on the king is vastly faster than those of us not using stones (and I'm not complaining, more power to you) Your account power just grows at an astronomically faster rate than most of the accounts on the forums (is all I was getting at)
I guess I read that wrong. I thought you were talking about level/rank exp. Not monster xp.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Currently doing vampires on 2 heros...
smile.png
exciting!

two are matched together... will update as I progress

Update 1:
Vamp 1 at 30%
Vamp 2/3 at 75%

Update 2:
Bad string of no hearts... used both heart generators and 2 rainbow keepers! (hard to imagine since I was getting 6+ matches per turn... but just no hearts showing up!)
but managed to kill one.. and egg dropped on vamp :p

Vamp 1 dead
Vamp 2 33%
Vamp 3 50%

Update 3:
Vamps are dead, on final round now...
Not enough damage to break greens defense... so I am going after blue instead.

2 Rainbow Keepers are up and both heart generators are up... looking good so far..

green: 75%
blue: 75%

Update 4: Berserk dead, egg dropped
Green @ 25%

Update 5: Both dead, 0 stone clear, got berserk... will consider running it again later to try and get highlander.

Not using automatch for this either!

velk

Trakanon Raider
Update 2:
Bad string of no hearts... used both heart generators and 2 rainbow keepers! (hard to imagine since I was getting 6+ matches per turn... but just no hearts showing up!)
but managed to kill one.. and egg dropped on vamp :p
Yeah, a note for people who aren't using automatchers - this shit is painfully nerve wracking, taking forever is one thing, but taking forever when one fuckup can kill you is entirely another.

For those expecting zero stone clears - the 5 devils on round one hit for 11.5k every turn through triple resist. Starting board with less than 6 hearts, you die on round 2 of the first wave.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Phew, finally done. Ended up costing 2 stones, both on round 1 ( no heart orbs for 5 rounds at the start ? a gift of love from gungho ! ), but was constantly skin of my teeth stuff for the next hour and a half - i.e. rainbow keeper leaves me alive on 5hp on the vampires and then pull off a bullshit match chain to get back to full health then next round. It would be a lot shorter, but I had to get a 4+ combo including a heal every turn, which took a lot of planning, for me at least ;p

I need to relax for a bit after that heh, may give it another bash tomorrow - I'll leave abyss neptune up for anyone wanting to try resist ( it's not like amaterasu or odin is going to help anyone on this one ;p )

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah the first part was sort of hard... but use this logic...

You have resist against blue black and green... with double resist on one of those.. Kill that one last :p

You will not have resist against Light or Red... You will probably have alot of black damage... so target light first... then red... then whoever else.

Second wave is one mask of each color... Same principle applies here... You take greatly reduced damage from 3 of the colors and full damage from the others. You need to make a judgement call about kill order based on which turns they are attacking... most dangerous are yellow and red since you have no resist. Least dangerous is whichever resist you have 75% to... You should be able to survive any one mask attack, you can survive 2 mask attacks if they are the ones you have resist on... so use that to determine which masks to kill.

Knights... easy enough wave, same kill order... red and yellow first, then whoever is attacking on the same turn with damage resistance factored in as well.

Vampires... because of my HP, I didnt worry about if they were all stacked or not... I would have actually preferred all 3 together, as it gives you more time in between to get a bigger combo off, rather than overhealing etc... and also easier to use Rainbow Keepers defensive skill.

Round 5...
If you can break his armor, kill green first... if you cant... kill blue first. The important thing to remember is the damage spike...
75Green resist: 8470 attack
75Blue resist: 6377 attack
75 Black resist: 6390 attack
Dont let your HP get below these values

Good luck
smile.png