Puzzles and Dragons

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm team cost short, even though I could run the rainbowx3 neptune STE and toytops helper. I can't fit in the third rainbow yet, I think I'm just short on making an attempt, but still not certain I could do it regardless. more level grind for me, next time!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm team cost short, even though I could run the rainbowx3 neptune STE and toytops helper. I can't fit in the third rainbow yet, I think I'm just short on making an attempt, but still not certain I could do it regardless. more level grind for me, next time!
In the middle of my second try now with that team. One Vampire down. Had to use a stone on the 1st Devil round and 1 on Vampire so far (luckily they're 3, 2, 3 attack staggered) because I'm possibly the worst P&D player in the world. Possibly the stone on the Devil Round was avoidable b/c of Hearts and lack of Dark Orbs, but the Vampire one was just because I'm an idiot.

*Vampire's down... now on to bosses, no idea what to do lol. Nerves are frayed getting this far.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Thinking Toytops, Rainbow Rainbow Rainbow Hades + Dark Neptune. Does that not give me enough damage for other mobs? Should I sprinkle in something else?

Any suggestions on a team makeup? I can drop a rainbow for something else, or sub out DD Hades for something...
Fuck, I was going to sub out a rainbow for my awoken odin, as he's the same HP, more dmg, and a better offensive skill... but I don't have the team cost!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thinking Toytops, Rainbow Rainbow Rainbow Hades + Dark Neptune. Does that not give me enough damage for other mobs? Should I sprinkle in something else?

Any suggestions on a team makeup? I can drop a rainbow for something else, or sub out DD Hades for something...
Fuck, I was going to sub out a rainbow for my awoken odin, as he's the same HP, more dmg, and a better offensive skill... but I don't have the team cost!
Just finished, ended up having to use another stone on last round because there was a heart drought like a biatch and both my orb changers were down.

Unless Hades is going to allow you to 1-shot the Vampire round or the last round, I don't see what it brings. Unless you're plowing rounds with 200k+ bursts it is just a question of having enough healing. Having StE + Toytops gives you two orb => heart changers for those eventual droughts that GungHo likes to throw in just to screw you. Having the three Rainbows helps you get a good rotation of extra defense going to push through those dry spells.

Anyways, ended up with Highlander and really don't know if I want to go through that experience again. Which means that tonight at 10 o'clock when I'm going to sleep I'll get bored and doing it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just finished, ended up having to use another stone on last round because there was a heart drought like a biatch and both my orb changers were down.

Unless Hades is going to allow you to 1-shot the Vampire round or the last round, I don't see what it brings. Unless you're plowing rounds with 200k+ bursts it is just a question of having enough healing. Having StE + Toytops gives you two orb => heart changers for those eventual droughts that GungHo likes to throw in just to screw you. Having the three Rainbows helps you get a good rotation of extra defense going to push through those dry spells.

Anyways, ended up with Highlander and really don't know if I want to go through that experience again. Which means that tonight at 10 o'clock when I'm going to sleep I'll get bored and doing it.
Yeah, went with Hades, should have gone with StE... 1 stone on first 3 rounds (god damn demons man), 2 on vampires. On 2 Heroes now and it's not looking pretty... stupid 30% health reduction is just such a draw...

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
In case anyone is wondering the knight schedule for the 2nd is wrong and we're still on the 31st-1st drops. Got a blue from Dragon Puppets and a dark (which is what I was actually trying to get) from Cursed Jewels. Definitely won't complain about getting them in consecutive runs even though I wasn't trying to get another blue.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I really didn't like that dungeon.

It just wasn't "fun"

Not bothering with it again. I was originally thinking of chain running it today and trying to max a berserk for my blue team but after grinding out a run last night I said oh fuck no.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I went with neptune, siren, parvati, rainbow, rainbow and toytops helper. If there was a heart orb changer with rainbow hp I'd take them instead, I used all of the orb-> heart skills constantly, and needed them to stay alive. Makes me wish there was a useful way to skillup toytops or parvati.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got ripped up again on the demons, no hearts in the first few rounds = waste of stam. Not really gonna use a stone that early when there's really no guarantee whatsoever that I can beat this dungeon. Seems like every 'high level' dungeon is pretty much just "do you have X or Y? If yes, play. If no, go sit in the corner."

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I went with neptune, siren, parvati, rainbow, rainbow and toytops helper. If there was a heart orb changer with rainbow hp I'd take them instead, I used all of the orb-> heart skills constantly, and needed them to stay alive. Makes me wish there was a useful way to skillup toytops or parvati.
I think once we get 5.1 or 5.2 there is a zone with monsters that drop that are 1/1/1 for stats but have a good skill as skillup fodder.

edit: Yeah, StE was necessary... ended up burning 3 stones on 2 heroes also. 6 stones for that fucking place (at least I got 1 for clearing it). and fucking berserker dropped, so I now have two of them. Fuck. that. Why couldn't I at least have gotten highlander to complete my set.

foddon

Used two stones on the first round, now slogging it out through the rest. This shit is ridiculously slow. Brought the same team as Velk (even with his Neptune!).

Df~_sl

shitlord
Third time running the dungeon now... will do it one more time before I finish.

Lowest I got during round 1 was 10400 or so HP out of 15000. On vampires now.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Definitely not a fun dungeon. Went through it twice and received a berserk and a highlander. Thank god that dungeon is over with.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Another highlander drop... WTB HIGHLANDER! I am giving this one more shot later this afternoon.
frown.png
0/3 on skillups on berserk
frown.png

Change the team to do what? I am not sure what sub I would put in that would benefit me more or greatly change the speed of the clear... and by dropping the HP below 12800, you immediatly give yourself a 33% chance of autofailure.

As nothing I have would get through that armor on highlander.

foddon

Holy fuck what a beating that was. Net -1 stone just because of the bullshit first round. Df, you're insane doing that shit 4 times.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy fuck what a beating that was. Net -1 stone just because of the bullshit first round. Df, you're insane doing that shit 4 times.
if I could clear it without even the threat of having to use a stone, I'd have burned stones just for stamina on it for the chance to skill up highlander/zerker. If it's boring but almost failure-proof, I can handle it. I used to do rainbow keeper pre-nerf!!1!