Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */..

your ADK is lvl 1... wtf throw some xp at that thing! Should feel ashamed listing that as your leader! But for farming... an adk is an adk I suppose... how long you gonna leave it at lvl1?
smile.png
Oops lol, y'all weren't supposed to see that
smile.png
Guess I left him up last night while at a work dinner and trying to farm the Dragons. Time to start my Healer / Orochi attempt, will see how it goes.

*edit: Actually, changed my mind and decided to do a Ripper / Orochi team. At the first God now and don't even think I've used Orochi's ability, first waves were pretty cake walk. Now just comes the grinding I guess. Gotta take a break to go work out so won't know how long this takes until probably lunch. Got presentations at work at 8am, ugh.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Good luck
smile.png
I am at gods for 2nd run. Not sure how many runs I want to do... but at least 2.

Been thinking about how the rare egg machine works...
I think its just a list of all the possible 4 5 6 7 star eggs (minus special dragons and drops etc) to give you 165 choices. /random 165
1= isis
2= neptune
3= blue golem

During special events the special events, the increased hit rate drops are multiplied, but so are the number of possible choices... lets say 13 blue monsters have 3X chance to drop... so instead of /random 165 you roll /random 191
1=isis
2=isis
3=isis
4=neptune
5=neptune
6=neptune
7=blue golem
8=blue golem
9=blue golem

As to why so many failios etc... selection bias. People remember the bad much more than the good. Its also entirely possible that 4* has a 2x chance to hit already...

From my count there are 35 4* rolls, 59 5* rolls, 61 6* rolls (most being dual color dragons), and 10 7* rolls.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Oh sweet holy Jesus it is like night and day doing Hera with an AMA/Odin team compared to running a zombie team.

Just killed Hera in 34 turns. Total dungeon clear time 40 min. Zero stones used.

Time to farm some Heras to skill up Hades
smile.png
Lol yeah, I was just coming to post this - the trash gets a giant 'shrug' with ama/odin team. Also have neptune this time, I give him player of the match award, seeing boss neptune melt gave me much satisfaction ;p

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah. Sucks to be one of those people without an Ama or Odin. I am going to give it a go zombie style...wish me luck!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Zombie style, while notfasthas been very easy and mindless too though. Guess it depends on the zombie team, but with Rippers and still having Lilith / Neptune for poison, it was pretty much just pop a nuke if there are any sync'd up attackers. With about 7.7k HP it only takes one heart match + AMA to get to over 50%, but didn't even have to worry about that on the first rounds. Would love to do it DPS style though instead of resolve
frown.png
#wtbpewpew

Workout partner didn't show up today so I did cardio and learned three things:

- It took me 2.1 miles to do Venus at a 6 mph pace
- 1.0 miles to do Minerva at 5.5
- It is extremely difficult to focus on P&D at over 6 mph

Got a little car sick by the end and had to put it down for the last 15 minutes, lol. Will work on Ceres here in a little bit as I get ready for work.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How many HP are you running for Ama/GOdin? Doesn't Hades push in your shit? I have a zombie team but I didn't really want to try it.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am doing a modified zombie team runthrough right now...

Viper Valk... I am currently on the gods... Hera is the one that will worry me the most
frown.png
as I will need to manually heal every turn...
smile.png

Completed.... wow, stressful. I do not want to do that again... 0 stone Valk Viper team.

I do not think anyone would believe me if they saw the team I completed it with... or at least that it was 0 stone.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I am doing a modified zombie team runthrough right now...

Viper Valk... I am currently on the gods... Hera is the one that will worry me the most
frown.png
My 2nd run through was going to do Viper / Princess Valk (or G Valk depending on how high the Princess is, can't remember). Viper, Enchilada, Siren, Siren, Neptune (or Lilith), Valk

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Took my awful half leveled resolve team in and died immediately(as I expected).

Yeah, I'm nowhere near this shit without burning stones left and right.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dumb question. If you skill up a monster does it reset to base when you evolve it?

I was planning on running castle of Satan and subbing in dragons of the tower to keep an infinite stamina loop going for as long as possible this weekend.

But I don't want to feed msk to msk and find out when I evolve it I'm back at square one.

Thengel

Them switching Hera & Zeus is a seriously dick move, with one hour of notice? WTF. I sure hope I can beat it, or I'm going to be helluva pissed that I was mid-prepping for Hera, and all that work is likely wasted. Anyone have a low level Viper?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Them switching Hera & Zeus is a seriously dick move, with one hour of notice? WTF. I sure hope I can beat it, or I'm going to be helluva pissed that I was mid-prepping for Hera, and all that work is likely wasted. Anyone have a low level Viper?
Mine should be up Thengel, if not I'm mid Hera right now and it should refresh afterwards. It's either that or my Level 1 ADK, lol

Composter

Well, I burnt 30 stamina getting 1 light sprite for an evolve and now I have to wait an hour before my attempt. Hopefully Sorrow will log in again, because he just disappeared from my helper list.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Littles! Free up space on your friend list. You added me and don't have room.

Not sure I can pull up Amat/Godin... my team doesn't have the HP to survive a hit from Hades...

Df~_sl

shitlord
Thanks
smile.png
clearing Legendary tricolor red with double anubis team, trying for no stones. Currently on R5.

Edit: Round 8, highest combo so far 18
I am 8 for 8 on 100X dmg
smile.png

Edit: 9 for 9. Now to Round 10

11 for 11. Finished the boss in two rounds... whole dungeon took me less than twenty minutes

Did not get an alraune
frown.png