Puzzles and Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I'm on Neptune in hera dungeon and kicking myself because I have no poison pets....Hades can nuke him but even my green ripper hits for 1 am I boned? Do I need to hit a certain combo amt before I can dent him?
He has 72,000 def...so you are probably just waiting on Hades to get him under 10 HP.

Edit: If you have the 30% Hades nuke, by my messy math 15 nukes would take him down to 211 HP, without doing any other damage. Good luck with that. Poison wasn't exactly quick either, with only a Lillith, but...yeah.

Thengel

Sorry Thengel, didn't sew your friend request, added you.

Going to start my Viper / Valk run now.
For some reason I still don't see you on my friend list.[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Right?

Composter

8 stones burnt, and I just got to the gods. 3 MSKs on the same timer and a demon on the 4th floor was brutal.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
So I'm on Neptune in hera dungeon and kicking myself because I have no poison pets....Hades can nuke him but even my green ripper hits for 1 am I boned? Do I need to hit a certain combo amt before I can dent him?
You're kinda fucked. He has like 70k armour.

Df~_sl

shitlord
HAHAHAHAHAHA my brain might just be frazzled.... 3rd account... 6 turns without a single combo... WTF? I most assuredly didnt die on the thursday dungeon.... Totally didnt happen.
I have no idea what you are talking about...

On the next run... I have never been so disappointed to see 3 gold eggs on one run... stupid thursday dungeon.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Ugh....if I hadn't levelled my chimera, I could use Df's Amat...as it is, looks like Iwill have to wait for Sorrow, and pray that I log in quickly enough to use him.
Sorry I was asleep. I will keep refreshing the AMA during the day. If you see another leader up just check back in a few minutes since I'm just doing plant runs to burn stamina .

On a related note I had 17 messages requesting I refresh my AMA when I first logged on.

Df~_sl

shitlord
frown.png
I feel like a second class citizen compared to Velk and Sorrow
frown.png

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Hmm as I slow ultra grab away neptunes life I realize also that. Amat and Odin have been awesome but I only have 10k hp and Hades nukes for 13k doesn't he? :-[

Df~_sl

shitlord
Every 6 turns... Which is why we spent so much time talking about fight requirements for the different teams... whats your group makeup, maybe you can DPS him down before he kills you...

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
My dos is awful. I will have green odins nuke up green ripper susano mystic fenrir knight and Hades. Amat helper... Literally terrible dps

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
For some reason I still don't see you on my friend list.[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Right?
Not sure, I see you

Df~_sl

shitlord
Current snapshot of my friends list:

8 Green Odins
10 Red Rippers
7 Vipers
5 Sea Deity Abyss Neptunes
5 Blue Odins
3 Max amas, a couple non max
18 ADK...
Then random junk...

Because of all those ADKs... I have to lead with my ADK and I guess that encourages even more people to use ADK... UGG

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Current snapshot of my friends list:

8 Green Odins
10 Red Rippers
7 Vipers
5 Sea Deity Abyss Neptunes
5 Blue Odins
3 Max amas, a couple non max
18 ADK...
Then random junk...

Because of all those ADKs... I have to lead with my ADK and I guess that encourages even more people to use ADK... UGG
That's PAL points if you leave the ADK up. I generally use every RR ADK I can find when farming. Then I step to the rest.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So Ama Odin on Hera is it that simple, or do I still need to hit 16,500 hp? (which I can't) I have my 46 odin, the big ama's from the board, a 33 Neptune to put in, I can fill in 2 rainbow keepers, but I'm still quite a bit of health shy of that number.

Df~_sl

shitlord
No, its not that simple as Odin Ama... its Odin Ama 16500...

Otherwise its... Viper(ogre) + Ama + math to make sure autoheal is 50(70) of your TOTAL team hp.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So Ama Odin on Hera is it that simple, or do I still need to hit 16,500 hp? (which I can't) I have my 46 odin, the big ama's from the board, a 33 Neptune to put in, I can fill in 2 rainbow keepers, but I'm still quite a bit of health shy of that number.
I went with My Odin (3400hp), Lilith WotN (1000hp), 3x Rainbow keepers (3126hp), and an ally Amat. I'm 300hp short of being able to survive Hades' slam. Everytime Hade's had 3 turns left on his attack timer, I used a rainbow keeper's reduction which dropped the hit down to 8612(ish). With a 20 turn charge on rainbow's reduction, I got 6 of them before I had to use my first stone, and then another 6 before my second stone. I killed him before his 17th attack. If I could have subbed out Lilith for Naga, I probably could have kept it going forever that way, but then Neptune would have fucked me hard.

I figure 2 stones for my first Hera isn't too bad. I'll be trying again later with SE's amat (I think). My current helper has a lower RCV, but might have more HP.