Puzzles and Dragons

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea I got Hades to half health before figuring it would take me like 8 stones to take Hades down. Euughh lemme tell you killing Neptune byway of giga gravity only to forget about hHades... Ah well. I don't have team size yet to have 3 keepers.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yea I got Hades to half health before figuring it would take me like 8 stones to take Hades down. Euughh lemme tell you killing Neptune byway of giga gravity only to forget about hHades... Ah well. I don't have team size yet to have 3 keepers.
I'm rank 119 and I have 1 pt to spare for awoken odin lead 3x keeper and lilith wotn.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Here is my 2 cents on the whole deal.

If you have a green Odin or a AMA/siren... Don't bother with the resolve team or the Valk whatever. Take the time to power up your creatures for the next time and collect your rainbow keepers and a poison mob.

In hindsight I really regret spending the stones and time to farm up 2 Heras last time. Running the viper team took about 2 hours per clear and I spent 7 stones for the two runs.

Ive only used my heras for....guess what? Farming more fucking Heras. They sat in my box for the last 2 months as I slowly leveled/evolved them.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah I'm in my 2nd run and have used 3 stones so far this time. First run, zero stones. This time I just got screwed at the beginning rounds, then fucked up one round on Venus. Ugh.

Df~_sl

shitlord
You all thought I was crazy... :p talking about triple rainbow keepers and high hp odins :p

but it does make it so much easier... to the point where I actually fell asleep during hera :p

I have way too many dark creatures now that I am not sure what my team comp there will be... but better to get a hera now and not use her than have to wait for the next time she shows up... I feel the same way about zeus... Might run him twice as well, depending on how many stones it takes me for first run (I am hoping for 0 stone run)

Anyway, 6 hours for stam to max, catch yall later...

Please leave your anubis up before you log out for me
smile.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just maxed out my Amaterasu with 99 +rcv eggs.

She now sits at 949 RCV

4745 auto-heal per round.

Enjoy~

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah I'm in my 2nd run and have used 3 stones so far this time. First run, zero stones. This time I just got screwed at the beginning rounds, then fucked up one round on Venus. Ugh.
Second Hera was not worth it. Used 5 stones, after 0 stoning the first run. Got off to a really nasty start with the demons, then messed up once on Venus and twice on Hera. Just stupid mistakes, but those two attacking every round allow for zero mistakes. Once you spend your first stone, you feel invested and can't just quit.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
What's her HP at?
HP and attack are both base for level 99. Only eggs she ate were +rcv.

HP: 2321
ATT:1111
RCV: 949

My attack and hp eggs first went to my valk, then once I got neptune he got a few, then the ADK got some love, now blue odin eats them all.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
She's at 2321. I was doing calculations earlier but I think I'm going to skip it. Really don't feel like a 2 hour slogfest with a shitty zombie team today (wtb a fucking GOdin or Ama or Viper).

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I beat hera only using 1 stone because I fucked up on a move on the final fight, slipped and didn't make any matches then got shit luck with hearts, couldn't recover despite the 3 rainbow keepers. The 16.5k life team is seriously awesome.

It's almost a bummer, those two leaders are so damn good. Though Sorrow is putting me to shame with only lvl78 and +33.

Best place I've encountered so far for getting +1 egg drops are the high level technical dungeons. Hell, the high level technical dungeons seem the best for farming anything (especially with the chance to have evolved pengdra or kings drop). At least where the US version is at now, are the normal dungeons worth beating?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
two egg drops from Hera, and 5 chests (wtf?): Hera dropped (durrr), +atk blue demon, and 50,000 gold. sweeeet.

Also hera's fight is literally the boring-est slog I've gone through. Minerva/Ceres were almost as bad (Venus just got lit up, Hades was "wow, i'm actually guaranteed to die on this, let's see if I can supermatch my way out of it"), but Hera is just "deeeeeeeeeeeeeerp make match, use Gungir, collect egg". It's better to save orbs for double or triple sets though, at least that sped it up.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Venjik I really love farming Ocean of Heaven, the last level with Neptune, on the weekends and when it is a 1.5x drop bonus.

Also the first stage of Starlight Sanctuary, the last set of dungeons, when the drop bonus is in effect.

I'm very pleased with the added monday technical dungeon drop bonus. Hill of Isis's Rainbow drops level 5 pengdra's and level 5 chimeras. At level 5 the pengdra can eat one of the level 5 chimeras and max out. It might not seem like much but it makes me happy to cut down on the number of feeding combines needed. It's the little things.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I got bored with farming plants so just did hera with the ama/odin team with my subs consisting of an abyss neptune, hades, and 2 heras.

Watching heras health pool just flat out explode from 3 gravities hitting her makes me smile.