Puzzles and Dragons

Molten Core Raider
Run down a Sanada if possible, he really makes this team run in high gear. Four row enhances on him alone. You dont even have to optimize damage to pull out 7-8 million damage per person on the team. I did one row of fire and two more 4 fire orb matches and the total output was something close to 50mil. You'll have tons of hp and pretty good healing as well. If both your Krishna and friend lead are at max skill you can have perma fire orb skyfall increase.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, I was looking at Ronias and ROdins for the team, but I need to level and awaken others first :|

Molten Core Raider
Rodin has good awakenings but he's lacking in the active department. Krishna is pretty orb hungry for full activation, at least 9 reds for full activation but ideally you need a row and two more red combos to start seeing the really big numbers. Two rows and another combo will get you in the 5-8 mil damage per person range necessary for the bigger content. If Rodin is all ya got, you gotta make do, but if you have other options Id look into them.

I need to pick a full board changer. I ran through the arena with him a bit ago and it was easy peasy up to Kali. Got orb trolled on my actives, didnt push her down below 60 and I got punted.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Urd obvy. Did a few rolls today chasing him but nothing. Might have to buy a pack on PCGF

Molten Core Raider
I actually opted for Gadius since he's unbindable and brings the heart row unbind awakening. The arena isnt too tough with Krishna but the one floor I found infuriating is the Tama floor. Never fails that either my lead or my friend lead gets bound and I get hosed. I dont want to be forced into using that badge that makes my lead unbindable because Im still vulnerable if my friend lead takes the hit.

Edit - decided to roll a few times. Almost felt like the GFE machine from last week. Got Alrescha, Ronia, Light Kali, Zuoh, Sumire (#5, not sure what to do with 5 Sumire....), and one crappy silver. Not a bad haul I guess.

Last edited:

Zynth

N00b
How many bestfriends can you actually have? I'm currently at 3. I ususally have Gadius active with Vishnu on the #1 and occasionally messing with Sarasvati, Acstet, and Izanagi.

Molten Core Raider
No limit to how many you can have total. You can only choose a best friend once until they reset it, but there's no limit to the number that can best friend you. I have 12 at the moment between the ones Ive picked and those who've picked me.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
aotMrUu.png
1st page of 297s done. Casual life

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trying to get my Liu bei team online and I'm short a few of the evo materials. What's the best way for a mid level guy to farm mp?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still chasing ALB on my alt:

GGY, Lmeta, Bastet, Vajrayaksa, silver, masamune, silver, silver, Nim, Avalon drake

Fuck

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Got stupidly lucky today. Bought a pack to try and get Seph from the FF collab rem and got him after 3 rolls

Molten Core Raider
Very nice, grats. Ive only rolled like 3 times in the FF collab. Got nothing of note, Tidus, Rinoa and Vaan. I do like all these Tifa's filling up my friends list, she's giving some renewed life to my Xiu Min team by changing that board and her recovery boost.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rolled a few times on the FF machine and got onion knight and seph. What do I do with Seph?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Seph is both a good sub and lead. I don't know what teams you build with him as lead however. I haven't gotten that far yet.

Molten Core Raider
Time for another Players Choice Godfest. Absolute crapload of GFEs that are available every single godfest, it kills me that people vote for these since their drop rates in regular godfests are the exact same as they will be here...Tons of 6 stars as well, so if you roll be prepared for plenty of crap pulls.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So downloaded this again after many years ago, should I keep rerolling till I get certain gods like in the past?

Molten Core Raider
There's some gods that are clearly better than others in a lead role, but I dunno if I'd waste too much time rerolling. If you're willing to spend cash on the game, tomorrow will be the time to do it if you're just coming back after an extended time away. Refill that monster box with some team building options and go from there.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Knew it was a trap. Didnt care. Went all in

Main: Wee Jas(dupe),Nepyths(dupe), Acala, Hamal, Ronove(3rd), salamander, Sanada(dupe), AA Luci
Alt: Hades, undine, Radious, Persephone, Ra(dupe), Leviathan, Dantalion
GF: Rozuel, Anima, Yomi(dupe), Griffin rider

The girl getting Roz was cool so now we both have ronove/kaede/ragdrag/roz/flex setups. But were not azn so its difficult using a Ronove team

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
PCGF will continue to be a trap until people realize voting in GFEs is the wrong way to go. If they voted for the pantheons it would be much better since they don't boost the rates of the cards for PCGF.