Puzzles and Dragons

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I got lucky and got Aizen in like... 5 rolls of that collab.. something ridiculously stupid. Rolling for him specifically would not be something I recommend. Also I have whaled so hard in this game that GFs don't do much for me. I have most of the GFEs(I think last count I was short 5 total) so I don't roll as often in those any longer.. even in PCGFs

Molten Core Raider
I used to spend a good bit on the game but have slacked off in recent months. I tried pretty hard for a Gremory for a while and I think the meta has finally shifted enough from her for me not to care anymore (which means Im due to pull one soon). If I want to run a heart cross team Ive got Ronove, Anaphon, and Myr, no sense in dropping big money for a stupidly rare six star that's lost it's shine a bit. I need to do some reading on DAthena and make sure Ive got the sub pool covered.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
There was a vid someone shared in the FB group where someone from JP explained the exact damage patterns for all the radar dragons in A3 with DAthena. I will see if I can dig it up and share it here. I dont know if it goes into subs or not, but I suspect that subs that are black/blue and make orbs are probably enough.

Molten Core Raider
A new pantheon and two new GFE's hitting the godfest starting tomorrow. Both GFE's are six star (naturally) but one is a game changing monster. Fujin is a huge leap in powercreep by allowing you to completely ignore the annoying damage absorb ability from enemies. Everything from Sopdet to Hera Dragon will be smashable by using a single active to ignore the damage absorb for a turn. Ive been saving stones for a few weeks now, time to blow em all and hope for the best.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I went hard and got 3 of the new pantheon and the unlock orbs GFE but the ignore absorb eluded me today. I also pulled my first Gremory on my main account.

I agree with you Fujin is disgustingly good even if you only use him as an inherit.

Molten Core Raider
Grats on the Gremory. I dropped cash today for the first time in ages and rolled a bunch too. No Fujin for me either but I did get a Raijin like you, also got a boatload of 6 stars, just nothing I really needed/wanted. Got a Kanna, Paimon, Fenrir Viz, and Ma Chao from the new pantheon (he was the only new pantheon one I got). Ended up with a boatload of dupes, got my fifth and sixth Sumire, a fifth Tsubaki, two Gabriels, and couple Ame No Uzume's. Sitting on 750k MP now though, so Dark Athena just needs to roll in and Ill be good.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Grats on the Gremory. I dropped cash today for the first time in ages and rolled a bunch too. No Fujin for me either but I did get a Raijin like you, also got a boatload of 6 stars, just nothing I really needed/wanted. Got a Kanna, Paimon, Fenrir Viz, and Ma Chao from the new pantheon (he was the only new pantheon one I got). Ended up with a boatload of dupes, got my fifth and sixth Sumire, a fifth Tsubaki, two Gabriels, and couple Ame No Uzume's. Sitting on 750k MP now though, so Dark Athena just needs to roll in and Ill be good.

Awesome. grats on the 750k. I got 2 of the dark/blue from the new pantheon I am thinking at least one will be good for the DA team but I haven't looked at it a bunch yet.

Molten Core Raider
I think Im going to have to break down and pick up a Ra Dragon. Im not real good with the multi color match teams, never have been even as far back as people using Light Kali as a lead, but I have the "ideal" team for him sitting in my box. Since he's the accepted strongest leader in the current meta, seems silly not to at least give it another try.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I hated multi-color leads too until I played ra dragon when he first came out. It took time but I got pretty decent with him. By playing him a lot I learned how to 'solve' boards easier, and how to make more combos than I was before. Before him I was just making enough combos to activate the leader skill and thats it. He is really strong, and if you have the white gemstome princess to inherit onto Kanna he does STUPID amounts of burst damage.

Molten Core Raider
Im still a bit short in the inherit department of being ideal, but overall I think the team is shaping up well. I only have the blue one of the gemstone princesses so Ill have to make do with her for burst but she should work fine. Im dreading the annoyance of evo'ing up a Machine Zeus. I just did it with Machine Hera and dealing with those goddamn golems is wretched.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Im still a bit short in the inherit department of being ideal, but overall I think the team is shaping up well. I only have the blue one of the gemstone princesses so Ill have to make do with her for burst but she should work fine. Im dreading the annoyance of evo'ing up a Machine Zeus. I just did it with Machine Hera and dealing with those goddamn golems is wretched.

Yeah I am doing it times 2 at the moment for Yomi... not Zeus but Hera. Then I gotta come up with 2x hera dragons... which I should be able to do once I figure out how to beat hera dragon in A3.. gotten to her like 3 times so far(when she spawns) and spent too much time jacking around.

Molten Core Raider
I actually missed out on getting a Hera dragon last week. I spent way too much time just kinda not doing PAD stuff over the past couple months other than logging in and collecting the freebie stuff so I wasnt really prepared when all this stuff hit. I didnt have a good cheese team ready and none of my current teams could get past Ceres so I just threw in the towel. That failure however has gotten my focus back into it the game a bit. I should have Ra Dragon done by the end of the week (faster if Im willing to spend stones) and then Ill go back to working on the Yomi Dragon stuff. I only collected materials to Uevo one Yomi Dragon but I do have two, so I have a lot of golem and zeus/hera stuff to do. I keep hoping Dark Athena will pop up soon and render the Yomi Dragon stuff pointless but I think if we're gonna get her it's still gonna be at least 2 weeks out, after the free MP event is over.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I actually missed out on getting a Hera dragon last week. I spent way too much time just kinda not doing PAD stuff over the past couple months other than logging in and collecting the freebie stuff so I wasnt really prepared when all this stuff hit. I didnt have a good cheese team ready and none of my current teams could get past Ceres so I just threw in the towel. That failure however has gotten my focus back into it the game a bit. I should have Ra Dragon done by the end of the week (faster if Im willing to spend stones) and then Ill go back to working on the Yomi Dragon stuff. I only collected materials to Uevo one Yomi Dragon but I do have two, so I have a lot of golem and zeus/hera stuff to do. I keep hoping Dark Athena will pop up soon and render the Yomi Dragon stuff pointless but I think if we're gonna get her it's still gonna be at least 2 weeks out, after the free MP event is over.

I am thinking DAthena isn't until end of April earliest. Yeah I didn't even try the hera dragon guerilla because I knew I didn't have a team that could get past Ceres so I didn't bother to try.

Molten Core Raider
Did a few yolo rolls today in the godfest with some stones Id saved. Got a bunch of garbage and my last roll was Fujin, so next time Hera Dragon rolls around Im gonna push her face in. Also finally finished my Uevo Ra Dragon and the team. Making all the matches is a pain but Ive been strolling through the arena without issue.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
P legit. I have been spending all my stones since Fujin dropped on all 3 of our accounts but nada. Might buy a pack for the first time in a year the next 5x GFE or the next wood gala x 4 gfe. idk. Seems unhealthy to aim for a 6star GFE tho lol. My alt is going to have such a sick dathena team. I have 2xhaku, persephone, anaphoon, durga, lumiel, p much everything besides eschamali. I cant imagine a world where gungho doesnt want a 750k MP money sink for NA as well.

I want a ra drag but theres no way Im spending that much MP. Im only missing Kanna for the optimal team. But I also need a charite for Minerva/a3 cheese team once I get that up. Im only missing Baldin I think to have everything so I think that only screws me if I get one certain spawn idk Ive hardly researched. Im trying to get more serious too

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
Im pretty sure Dark Athena is coming soon. I think all that free MP was to soften the blow (and lessen the whining) of introducing a 750k MP monster to the game. Id imagine any week now she'll pop up. Im like you with team building for her, Ive got pretty much everything for a world wrecking DA setup. I need to actually get around to beating Arena 2, I still havent really bothered, just been farming Arena 1 while its had that 4x exp running.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've not updated my padherder in a while... what leads should I look for first? I've got 500+ units just sitting around (some shit tier I just can't get rid of, like the full evo demons).

edit List by rarity:
Anaphoon
Yomidra

Krishna
Yamato
Revo Minerva
RValk
Revo Shiva
ROdin
Andromeda
Gabriel
Skuld