Puzzles and Dragons

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I ripped 2 Dkalis last month, I was thinking about getting ra drag but I dont have Kanna and neither my alt of gf have a ra drag team either. Probo just gonna save for Dathena on all 3

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Did you spend money buying stones? If you didn't and/or can't prove it your account is probably gone for good.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Free rolls got Momiji on the main (thought it was the ilm one ; _ ; ) Kuvia on the alt and the gf got Mito. Hesitating to roll more. Kinda wanna see what buffs they get

someone from reddit: 236 rolls
Ilmina (2) Navi (10) Romia (13) Barbara (13) Meri (16) Elgenubi (18) Mel (31) Kuvia (32) Momiji (32) Mito (34) Sheena (35)

ITS A TRAP

Last edited:

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
One thing to note about this REM is they are worth min 15k mp I believe. With the 7 star being worth 75k. Also in March we will be getting a total of 390k mp free. Combine these 2 and if you wanted/have team for dark athena you are well on your way there if you roll moderately in this REM.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I was thinking that too, but with how easy MP is to get now I still dont know if its even worth it to sell tbh. Although I say that now, and I probo will do a total of 0 MP farming between now and Dathena lol

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rolled once more on all 3 and got
main: mel
alt: yellow one - im cool with this cause I dont have apoc or very many myr inherits on my alt
gf: another green one lol

Might do 1 more roll on all 3 after I see the updates but imo f this

Molten Core Raider
I rolled away all my saved stones on the Heroine machine earlier this week and dont have enough saved for godfest rolls too so Ill probably skip this one. The Heroine machine was good to me though, got Ilmina, Elgenubi, and Barbara, along with a few five stars (Momiji, Sheena, and Mito).

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
All I wanted was Meri but I didnt get anything above 5stars. When I saw the stuff they added to heroine in jp I figd might as well stop rolling and save for when it comes back with the extra 2 ones. Really wanna see the buffs tomorrow

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I rolled away all my saved stones on the Heroine machine earlier this week and dont have enough saved for godfest rolls too so Ill probably skip this one. The Heroine machine was good to me though, got Ilmina, Elgenubi, and Barbara, along with a few five stars (Momiji, Sheena, and Mito).

Wow nice rolls....apparently the blue/green one as a leader can face roll A3 pretty easily

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I don't know how many of you have him... but uvo for Ra Dragon was dropped in maintenance last night.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Id have a real good team for him but I also need a puppet for that a3 cheese team and enough for Dathena when she drops so no deal

Molten Core Raider
The Yomi Dragon Uevo is going in this week (probably on March 2nd) and has actually gotten me a little excited about the game again. The materials required to evo him are staggering though. Guess it's something to work on (twice, damn me for owning 2 Yomi Dragons).

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I can do all of the mats for it easy cept for the Hera dragon. I don't have A3 on farm status yet, mostly because i haven't sat down to figure out damage on all the different radar dragons with Aizen. I may wait till DAthena drops and use that to farm the shit out of A3. Those killer awakenings that drop in A3 make it worth the farm regardless of anything else.

Molten Core Raider
Supposedly the Radar Dragon Guerrilla Dungeons will be popping up over the next few weeks (so they said during Fridays stream), so A3 may not be necessary. Ive been working on gathering the mats up, there's just so damned many it's a pain. I shoulda started weeks ago but just couldn't be arsed to. I should have rolled a bit to try to get an Aizen, but Krishna and Revo Minerva have been walking me through most everything lately so I didn't feel the need. Uevo YomiD wont cost me anything (besides stam refreshes if I decided to go that far) and looks to be a good step up.

The 100k MP dungeons will be showing up soon too and should put DAthena within reach of most everyone too.