Puzzles and Dragons

Molten Core Raider
Yep. I rolled only with stones I had saved. Got 4 things that werent in the godfest or gala at all and a Paimon dupe. Ive gotten better crap from the Christmas REM than I pulled during the PCGF.

On another note, the Reincarnated Minerva/Ilm team is pretty badass. Probably the most consistent arena team Ive built yet.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just hypered my minerva but havent used it yet. Looks like the subs hardly matter? Of course we dont have Minerva or Ilm on my alt or gfs account.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, if you're lacking an Ilm youre fighting an uphill battle with the team. You dont want to match up two Reincarnated Minervas, I mean, you are super tanky and can cheese some stuff but Ilm really makes it all work. Subs arent super important, just need a way to make fire and light orbs. Tsubaki is the star sub if you have her, the more the merrier. I run 3 Tsubaki's and Awoken Cao Cao. My only skill link is A. Isis for bind clears (on Minerva) and that's it. Just cycle Tsubaki's as you skip merrily to your Py at the end.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool, I could run that team. Although I dont have any of my tsubakis evod, levels, or skilled up

Molten Core Raider
The Tsubaki skill up dungeon is active for the next few hours :p Get crackin!

I use the new evo they just added, the one with dragon killers. Three tsubaki with double dragon killer awakenings = dead Kalis

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yep. I rolled only with stones I had saved. Got 4 things that werent in the godfest or gala at all and a Paimon dupe. Ive gotten better crap from the Christmas REM than I pulled during the PCGF.

On another note, the Reincarnated Minerva/Ilm team is pretty badass. Probably the most consistent arena team Ive built yet.
What team is this? I need to farm arena...

Molten Core Raider
I use Reincarnated Minerva as my lead, three Tsubaki's, Awoken Cao Cao and friend leader is Ilm. Subs are pretty flexible so long as you can generate red or light orbs, which is why Tsubaki is perfect for this team as she creates 3 of each and has a 1 turn haste with her active. Damage reduction from Minerva and Ilm brings insane recovery and damage multipliers, it's a really strong team. Save your snowglobes though, the Reincarnated stuff requires a shitton of exp to max up. Minerva is like 16mil to hit lvl 99. Took 4 red snowglobes to get it done...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hrm, I already maxed my Revo Shiva... I can do the Revo Minerva too. Problem is I haven't done anything with my Caocao yet, and I don't have any Tsubakis. Gonna have to check what else I can do with it I guess.

Molten Core Raider
Cao Cao isnt a must have, you can just inherit his delay if you need one. I used him out of convenience since he was already hyper'd and max skilled (it doesnt hurt that he handles poison orbs as well as a delay). Yamato is also a solid sub you could run in his place if you have one, Saria is also good. Gadius works but he could shit up your board with a bad rng.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont have enough red jewels for my 3rd tsubaki. I feel like Im rank 200 again. Im salty I missed Tsubakis skill ups tho. Im terrible at watching for that shit

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got the gf a gift card for her bday and she pulled Perseus, Australis, silver, Undine, Venus, Kaede (dupe), silver, silver, Leeza, Undine. Was stoked she got another Kaede for our Ronove team that we literally never play because we cant make heart crosses

Rolled a silver and a 3rd Tsubaki on the alt

Rolled Forestbahn, Sherias, Dkali(2nd) on the main... then I buckled and bought 30stones on the main and got Kundali(wat?),silver, Lkali(3rd or 4th idk), Fenrir(dupe), silver, and Ilm

so then I bought my gf a 60pack hoping shed get a Minerva, Ilm, or Krisha(i thought she was featured) and she got: silver, Wee Jas, Guiure Chimera, Hatsume(dupe), Ilm, silver, Dino rider, bastet(dupe). Saving the rest for heroine rem.

Looking forward to some ez mode arena clears now that we can pair up Ilm and Minerva ^.^

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
Think Im skipping this godfest, although I did find it hilarious that GFEs have a higher drop rate for this run of the mill normal godfest than they had in the PCGF two weeks ago. Maybe people will remember that...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Think Im skipping this godfest, although I did find it hilarious that GFEs have a higher drop rate for this run of the mill normal godfest than they had in the PCGF two weeks ago. Maybe people will remember that...

I hope so but I doubt it.

Was stoked she got another Kaede for our Ronove team that we literally never play because we cant make heart crosses

This just takes practice... usually a lot of it. I was the same way when I started running Myr... I am better at it now. Now I have to get better at getting enough combos plus heart cross to get around combo shields.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
dcgchg.jpg

LFG. Ended up just saying fuck it and Pyed my other 2 tsubakis. Had like 20 flampys. I read somewhere that that evo of ilm was good with this team but I dont think so so Im probo gonna use something else.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Finally cleared Arena 1 solo for a 2nd time. I used an Aizen team from bleach collab. Was really disgustingly easy. And i am positive I don't have the ideal team created either. I used Aizen/Eschamli/AHaku/APersphone/DMeta/Aizen. No latents, no inherits. Just everything 297 cept for DMeta.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have watched Reco use her a ton and she seems on par with Machine Athena. I have seen him use her as both a sub and a lead. I can't off the top of my head remember what subs he was using however when used as a lead.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Still no Uvo Ra Dragon in this last big update :(

Also they announced first US only collab with the new Voltron series that is being produced.