Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Word is when they rolled 5.0 out in Korea they did a godfest from the machine a couple days later. So maybe hold on to those stones until the current water fest thing ends and hope they do that here as well.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Boy, the end boss of the green technical isn't annoying at all with 2800 armor and a 5 or better combo required to hit him for more than 1.

If he healed at the end of that fight, I was gonna chuck my phone down a storm drain.

Update rolling out means us non Americans will need a new APK file. I can back up beforehand, but my save should be fine, right?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Hades ended up doing a good chunk of work that fight. Needed my Gigas to get there, and an Ama to heal thru it, so green ripper and red starter was about all I had doing damage

velk

Trakanon Raider
Update rolling out means us non Americans will need a new APK file. I can back up beforehand, but my save should be fine, right?
I can't see how it wouldn't - you don't really have a save, just an authentication token for your account, all the data is actually server side. You can regenerate all the other files if you still have data048.bin

Df~_sl

shitlord
@Spork

Have you tried reinstalling/restoring?
What about deleting all the dataXXX.bin files except for Data048.bin and letting it redownload versions of that.
Are you running stock firmware or?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Something about the math behind this game makes me really enjoy it. Some simple theorycrafting always tickled my fancy. Not Elitist Jerks level, but still nice.

rrr_img_17274.jpg

Also, whats this endless corridors thing?

rrr_img_17274.jpg

velk

Trakanon Raider
Just a quick heads up for the people playing multiple accounts. After the update upgrades your first account, you will need to copy the two files from the lib directory of that account to the other account folders before you use them. ( otherwise the game won't start )

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Word is when they rolled 5.0 out in Korea they did a godfest from the machine a couple days later. So maybe hold on to those stones until the current water fest thing ends and hope they do that here as well.
I should have waited... blew 35 stones: lvl 30 water toy dragon, lvl 30 water golem (2nd form), verche, naga, succubus, and drall and pierda.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Something about the math behind this game makes me really enjoy it. Some simple theorycrafting always tickled my fancy. Not Elitist Jerks level, but still nice.

Also, whats this endless corridors thing?
50 levels. Pretty straight forward until level 30 when the blue turtle one shot me for 19k. Someone posted a video not too long ago. Really don't think it is beatable by anything but one of those double Zeus uber teams. Maybe a Viper team with a couple of Rippers to clear trash and high RCV Ama? Going to try it with that make up... Need Df~ to come up with a spreadsheet showing me which round to use Rippers on
wink.png
hah

Have Level 8 Viper / White / Dark / Green / Swing spot... can do Echidna for turn delay in case a ripper is not up and I get two devils on same timer, slight increase in chance to survive. Or a Neptune / Lilith of the Night for Poison later on. 5500 hp with Echidna / Lilith, and 6300 hp with Neptune. Nothing else to put there like a Void Enemy Def or Vritra unfortunately.

wink.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
50 levels. Pretty straight forward until level 30 when the blue turtle one shot me for 19k. Someone posted a video not too long ago. Really don't think it is beatable by anything but one of those double Zeus uber teams. Maybe a Viper team with a couple of Rippers to clear trash and high RCV Ama? Going to try it with that make up... Need Df~ to come up with a spreadsheet showing me which round to use Rippers on
wink.png
hah

Have Level 8 Viper / White / Dark / Green / Swing spot... can do Echidna for turn delay in case a ripper is not up and I get two devils on same timer, slight increase in chance to survive. Or a Neptune / Lilith of the Night for Poison later on. 5500 hp with Echidna / Lilith, and 6300 hp with Neptune. Nothing else to put there like a Void Enemy Def or Vritra unfortunately.
damn, I'm rocking an Amat lead, red black white rippers, hades, and Green Odin. I'm just at 25 though, so I'll wait for 30 to end my shit.

wink.png

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Yeah I meant to post it earlier, Korea had to wait a week or so for a Godfest. Pretty clever of TrollHo tbh, the impatient will splurge their stones then buy more for a special day.

Shitty dragons day
[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 3/13/2013 PDT

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
A: 09:00 14:00 19:00
B: 10:00 15:00 20:00
C: 11:00 16:00 21:00
D: 12:00 17:00 22:00
E: 08:00 13:00 18:00

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hate metal dragons
frown.png
I think running tier 1 techs might be better on average, only 10 stam and you'll almost always get 1-2 maxed pendras worth 9k each, instead of 15 stam for 5 1k dragons.

frown.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just looking at it I think for my team Velk's Ama would need 787 min RCV for my Viper run to work out. I have 7,862 hp, which means I need a minimum of 3,931 healing per round to recover >=50% for Perseverance. ROUNDUP(3931/5,0) = 787?

Starting at about Round 28 you can be 1 shot by an Ogre + anything else.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm at 40/50 right now on the dark dragon with my triple ripper/hades/amat/odin. There's been some CLOSE calls though (fucking demons man... fucking demons). Bosses all seem to be ezpz, the blue turtle did hit for 7500 through Odin, so that's like 35k (except for Hades who is going to push my shit in).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm at 40/50 right now on the dark dragon with my triple ripper/hades/amat/odin. There's been some CLOSE calls though (fucking demons man... fucking demons). Bosses all seem to be ezpz, the blue turtle did hit for 7500 through Odin, so that's like 35k (except for Hades who is going to push my shit in).
LOL wasn't paying attention on round 38 while talking to a guy at work and got killed.... rofl, oh well think I need to retool it anyways b/c of the RCV issue I posted earlier.