Puzzles and Dragons

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Here's a translated list of the ultimate evolutions:

http://translate.google.com/translat...25E5%258C%2596

One thing to point out is these evolutions don't require max level.

I have all the mats to do one of the starter dragons and verified that the begin fusion button changed when I add them all but it looks like it's just a 10% increase in ATK (by getting the same element as a sub element). Is that right? Not sure that's worth it right now.

Edit: Oh wow, it seems the starter dragons also get 2x RCV for same element on their ultimate evolution. That's much better than I initially thought.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've played a lot today. Logging in and out, switching accounts; not one single crash/freeze. Seems 5.0 fixed my issues with this game (knock on wood).

I love the new team switching feature; being able to swap to my cheezy wed/friday dungeon team with a flick of the screen is pretty pimp.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just died on 44 because I wasn't paying attention. Through Odin, Venus was hitting for 1555 and my Amat does ~1600 per turn. So I couldn't lose except by being an idiot... and I was an idiot and didn't match a gem. It happened twice though, so it's more stupid than freak accident.

I think most people are having a problem with Hades, as he hits for something retarded like 15k through Odin's reduction (so you need susanno or something too).

Anyone find light/dark pendra yet?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I died at level 48 vs Hades when he hit me for 22k when I was using an AMA/Odin combo.

Viper team is the way to go it looks like.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I died at level 48 vs Hades when he hit me for 22k when I was using an AMA/Odin combo.

Viper team is the way to go it looks like.
Problem I'm having with my Viper + Ripper team is the three dragon round when they're on the same timer. Naga + Viper helped me get through it once, but the next try (and almost every thereafter) I can't survive the two hits b/c the first one takes me below 50%. With a few more HP I could stay about 50% on the first hit and survive the second, but the Ama can't heal me back up to >50% hp for the 1 round attacker bosses.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The compulsion to increase my box size is always related to my compulsion to not delete evolve materials because I don't want to have to farm that shit again. Mask wednesday at least got me enough masks to get my vampire, naga, wood, water, fire golems evolved. And I got my blue ripper to 5*. I casually ran that endless dungeon with my standard team and got dead on lvl 30 like was posted, Thing just had too much hp I think it hit for 39000. I just took an adk since no stamina and wanted to see if there was any reward for what you did, I guess the reward is only for completion.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I decided to do two pulls from the rare machine.

First was a black mystic knight...

2nd was this:

rrr_img_17300.jpg

Can anyone explain how her leader skill is triggered?

rrr_img_17300.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
nice!

basically, if you have 3 different colors all attack in a round, all attacks triple.

So match 3green orbs, 3 black, 3 red, all red/black/green monsters attack, and the dmg is tripled like ADK does 2.5. I do believe they actually HAVE to attack (so no binding, and no matchings of colors that you don't have attacking). It's a nice twist, and you could get a REALLY nice 9x team with her and an ally isis.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
From what I saw, I think it goes like this you match 4 sets of gems in a turn, first 2 are normal 3rd/4th get amplified by 3x.

It could also be that you must attack with 3 of your 6 monsters? and then the entire attack round is multiplied by 3x at the end?

Main problem with all the cool leader skills is what you have to give up to get them, but I definitely like the idea that you can potentially build teams with burndown potential vs teams with the autohealers who just work to outlast the worst case scenario. I'm completely down with being able to clear dungeons in less time.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Oh boy, remembered this patch added skills onto the first stage toy dragons. Can finally combine my 15 fucking Fairlios.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The other version of that is Ra where I think you need all 5 colors but it's like 6x. So if you double up and get all 5 it's 36x per after that.

Egyptian gods encourage rainbow teams, this is something I like.

BTW there should be little icons that pop up on her little window as you get the different color matches. Can see it in action here.

http://youtu.be/K_xHaNleenQ

I was able to update normally from Canada, which was an unexpected surprise.
So, I know the Dark and Light Pengdras are still a while off, but did we get Wheat Dragons this update?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This is what I am interested in - did they add light/dark pendras, and did they add more tech levels with evolved pendras?
I have seen posted on Facebook that people are finding evolved Pengdras in the third tier Techs. Didn't see any info on Light Pengdra, Dark Pengrdra, or Wheat Dragons.