Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
Double Drop rate king jewel dragons today... sleep I used to know you...

account 1 is setup with 2600 XP to ding, when first Hunt! starts ill have 60 stam, gives me three runs until level up. Three more runs to 0 stam. One run during next hunt, and 2 runs at last hunt.

account 2 just about to level, 2 Hunts! ding, 2 more hunts, then 2 hunts during the next and one during the last

account 3 not so lucky, only 40stam max... so double run at first Hunt! single run at second hunt and double run at last hunt. 25 boxes free.

US] Jewel Dragons (20 Stamina) 2x Drop 3/14/2013 PDT

Note: PAD is now using Pacific Daylight Time (PDT = GMT-7) so the timetable is also changed from PST to PDT in order to be consistent with it

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
A: 8:00 Ruby 13:00 Sapphire 18:00 Emerald
B: 9:00 Sapphire 14:00 Emerald 19:00 Ruby
C: 10:00 Emerald 15:00 Ruby 20:00 Sapphire
D: 11:00 Ruby 16:00 Sapphire 21:00 Emerald
E: 12:00 Sapphire 17:00 Emerald 22:00 Ruby
*P&D 5.0 Update Extravaganza Event*

Version 5.0 is finally here, and what better way to celebrate than with an AWESOME EVENT starting midnight March 14, 2013 and lasting until Friday the 22.

March 16
Egyptian and Norse Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine
(offering higher chances to obtain them)

March 17
Special St. Patrick's Day Event featuring Dragon Guardian Dungeon and Emerald Dragons!

March 14-22
- Daily Free Magic Stone
- Double chance to Skill Up
- Increased chance to receive RARE Evo Materials at the Pal Egg Machine
- 2x drops/1.5x coins at the special daily Dungeons
- 2x drops for KING Metal/Jewel Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fuck this game. 3 Thursday runs-

3 dragon seeds
3 dragon fruits
9 dragon flowers
0 dragon plants
Yeah double drop rate does not to SHIT for this dungeon. You already got a drop pretty much every stage, so doubling it does nothing. You're still going to get double drop rates on carbuncles, dragon seeds, and all the other garbage. Only place it helps is last stage, where at least you'll get a fruit or plant (probably fruit!)

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Just field a weaker team and make sure you kill a Plant first, with 2x Drop pretty good chance it will drop on the first monster you kill. I just got 9 in 4 runs that way.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just field a weaker team and make sure you kill a Plant first, with 2x Drop pretty good chance it will drop on the first monster you kill. I just got 9 in 4 runs that way.

drops are pre-determined when you start the run. Kill order, targeting, etc...., doesn't change what your getting from the run. All of the items are pre-determined.

Just evolved my first ADK... Hahahahah holy shit this is absurd. I'm done playing anything else unless it's AO+G-Odin

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't like my lakshmi, so I decided today to rerolling for a top tier god. Has anything changed from the original list based on 5.0?

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider

drops are pre-determined when you start the run. Kill order, targeting, etc...., doesn't change what your getting from the run. All of the items are pre-determined.
Really? I haven't been playing long, but it's always seemed to work for me when I'm targeting certain Evo materials.

Did Gungho say that or just people doing testing?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yes and no...

Egyptian gods are NOT good starter gods. (They require actual skill to make use of their abilities). Horus and Isis are the commonly sought after Egyptian gods. Bastet is a whimp and Anubis is matrix level " I see code "

fire horus 4x atk at 4 color combo
water isis 3x atk at 3 color
wood bastet 2.5x atk at 4 combo any color
light ra 6x atk at 5 color combo
dark anubis 10x at 10 combo any color

Some other nice additions available but not really starter roll required. Not sure on the other Roman gods that were added... but looks like they are double offensive gem change + 2x hp and atk or double offensive gem change and 1.5 X HP RCV and ATK

Not sure how 5.0 really changes the availability of NON IAP / LuckGACHA teams. Part of what I love about the Healer team is that apart from the starting roll of a Valk or Gvalk... you farm the rest of the team. Same thing that makes ADK so nice is that its readily available... now there is a difference between max skill adk and just an adk... but well... still damn nice.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Really? I haven't been playing long, but it's always seemed to work for me when I'm targeting certain Evo materials.

Did Gungho say that or just people doing testing?
People doing testing

Yeah... ADK and even rippers + adk = omgwtfbbq
It's ADK lead, CDK, Red Ripper, Black Ripper, White Ripper, ADK ally. I can't imagine having another ADK or two in there...

Only problem I've found is that if I can't one shot/two shot thing, it's pretty fragile for a team. I guess that's really the point as it seems to be a glass cannon kind of team. I'll need to focus more on leveling the ADKs.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Does anyone know if 5.0 added another Dragon Orb changer? Would be a stout addition if they had Heart -> Color Dragon type for ADK/Bahamut teams

Not impressed by the 3 stage healer girls they added with 2.5x HP and double color to heart change. But I do like the Light Time Mage (14(9minimum) turn cooldown, 2turn delay).

Ultimate Evo for Starter Dragons requires 2 Rainbow Keepers... at least that dungeon isnt a fucking eyestab anymore...

Composter

Getting a mech in there can really help with HP, but on the whole, it is a very low RCV team. But who needs RCV when you can blast a boss with one or two nice combos?

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow, fuck this game.

Fed 7 Marine Goblins to my StE, 0 skill ups.
Feed 12 Big Baddies to my Vamp Lord, 0 skill ups.

Isn't skill ups supposed to be like 40% with 2x event? wtf.

Composter

2x for king chances is pretty awesome....trying to decide if I should burn some stones

After getting 2 kings in 2 runs, I burnt a stone. 15 small in 3 runs. Yay, dollar spent for 15000 coins.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Its minor time saved tbh, unless you really feening for it I'd resist the urge myself. While 75k is a lot, with those new evolved pendras in technical 3? Maxing out 6+star are still 4 million xp which is a shitload of kings no matter how you cut it.

Composter

I am just trying to get some stuff evolved to make the ADK dungeon easy this weekend....drinking and playing may be difficult.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been doing a bunch of rerolls whenever I have 10 minutes to burn.

Crap x 2
Knight x 5
3 or 4* x 9
5* x 2

Which all lines up with numbers people have pulled over time. Basically if you burn a stone during non-godfest you are wasting it. Or you have cash to burn I guess.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Been doing a bunch of rerolls whenever I have 10 minutes to burn.

Crap x 2
Knight x 5
3 or 4* x 9
5* x 2

Which all lines up with numbers people have pulled over time. Basically if you burn a stone during non-godfest you are wasting it. Or you have cash to burn I guess.
Part of me is ignoring everything I know about pay to win games and wants to buy a bunch for the godfest, and part of me thinks "Fuck, pay to win is only bad when you're poor."

Of course, I have a hard enough time leveling the shit I have.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I do wish there were more viable "farmable" teams. But with the rate of stone acquisition... if I played smarter from the start... and only pulled during god fests... Its not bad. I could justify spending 100 on this game at this point... but it wouldnt actually help me if i just tossed it at the gacha. Since I would still need to level and evolve shit. Using stones for stamina seems really... rough ..