Puzzles and Dragons

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Get dub-mythlits to run with him and friends some healers (Amat Ohkami's especially). Dubmythlit's are "ok" stat but only cost 1 team point.
Ahh ok didnt think of that, ive been getting almost all healer invites running Odin but mostly Siren with a few Amaterasu's. I got my first Mythlit today a purple one but isnt Dub, going to read more into them.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ahh ok didnt think of that, ive been getting almost all healer invites running Odin but mostly Siren with a few Amaterasu's. I got my first Mythlit today a purple one but isnt Dub, going to read more into them.
Friday sprite dungeon's last boss on expert. Get a shiva pal (or a bunch of poisoners), stall until shiva's ability is up, use it and make 5orb matches to take down all of them on a round (or use abilities like nukes/etc). I can run it on my derpy second account, so you should be able to pull it off too. The double sprites hit hard, so watch out.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Expanding on what AO said,read my post yesterday about Expert Masks. Exact same method.

If you need a Shiva friend just add me and have @RR in your name. I leave her up most of the time, and if she's not up post or PM and I can switch usually.

Also you do NOT need to make 5 orb matches as long as you have as many allies of that color as there are monsters to kill. Bring 4 red guys(including Shiva) and any red orb match will clear 4 enemies.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wow, guess I take back what I said earlier.... now to find two more Naga
No, you need to find about 100 more naga. Those are 3 max skill nagas. Good luck.

Edit: And think, after all that work, you might be able to beat Hera, surviving with 1k HP per hit and manually healing 12k between attacks. Hope you get lucky with heart drops!

Edit again: Oh yeah, those are also two max skill GValks.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, you need to find about 100 more naga. Those are 3 max skill nagas. Good luck.

Edit: And think, after all that work, you might be able to beat Hera, surviving with 1k HP per hit and manually healing 12k between attacks. Hope you get lucky with heart drops!

Edit again: Oh yeah, those are also two max skill GValks.

edit: Unrelated to that, just got a Rainbow Keeper out of the PAL machine. Yay.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rolled a Parvati. Going to keep that,[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Should I level my first monster or feed the god?

Composter

Rolled a Parvati. Going to keep that,[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Should I level my first monster or feed the god?
Level it. You will use it for a while.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Depends on the level of the Roll.

What level is it now? If you rolled a lvl 30 Parvati, dont bother levelling it until you get into technical dungeons. Otherwise the cost to xp ratio is going to cripple you.
Parvati is 30. Are there any early game guides?

Composter

Yeah, I should clarify...first thing to do is level your starter dragon. That will give you something to do while learning the ropes.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Parvati is 30. Are there any early game guides?
MostlyAT FIRSTyou are just gonna want to blaze through dungeons as fast as possible without using any of the Magic Stones you get. At least until Saturday when the Godfest event is happening, then burn all them bitches on Rare rolls and hope you get some good fillers for your team(s).

Refer to the first post, make some RR friends to help you. Here's some leveling guides for monstars.

Efficient Power Up Fusion

The real EXP/leveling guide

And here's some monsters you can farm for to fill out your roster

A guide to monsters a beginner should farm for

More than anything though, do not be shy about asking questions here. There's so much GD info out there and it's so poorly organized that you can get lost real easy. I still refer to the first post here for evo material locations regularly.

Common Abbreviations and Definitions

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of asking questions!!!

So Dual Color ogres got an ability with the patch. 30k nuke by whatever their sub-color is only to monsters weak to it. So Red/Green will have an anti-blue nuke.

I've got this max level red Samurai Ogre I raised from a baby. One of the first drops I got and kept. I can make him Red/Blue or Red/Green. Is there any reason one would be especially better than the other?

Also, once evolved dual do they get bonus exp from sub color feeders? Or just their primary?

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I would think red/blue would make sense since you're probably more likely to use him in a red dungeon than a blue dungeon. The half red vs blue damage is just so gimped. Of course, if you're using your red team and run into a blue boss for some reason then green could be very helpful.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Depends on your Zombie team setup as to which color is better...
If your zombie team is all blue... then having a red blue ogre is better than a red green.

Most people I have seen discuss this have said Green/Blue but not sure why

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My zombie team is all red...matches my Shiva.

As of right now he's basically in all my teams. I don't have the guns for dungeon specific teams really still. Have a green starter Parvati team waiting for some love, but my red team is still only about half formed. Naga/Freyr both need tons of leveling yet so it's really just Shiva/Ripper/Ogre right now.

Df~_sl

shitlord
So if he is on all your teams, and your main team is red, it seems you would have the most trouble with Blue making a Red/Green ogre help THAT setup more. But not sure in the grand scheme.