Puzzles and Dragons

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Part of me is ignoring everything I know about pay to win games and wants to buy a bunch for the godfest, and part of me thinks "Fuck, pay to win is only bad when you're poor."

Of course, I have a hard enough time leveling the shit I have.
This is the only game I've ever bought anything from in game. I justified it by the amount of time I've spent on the game, the fact that it was originally free, and haven't bought many other games for a while. I'm still against IAP but don't really have a problem making one exception. Also, I mostly used the stones for convenience (increased box size)... I'd feel like I was ruining the game if I just did tons of rare rolls.

Grimm, I assumed that 2x king would actually be for their appearance rate but I ran it twice and didn't see shit. I expected to at least see one.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
2x king drops is fucking meaningless when literally zero of them even show up to HAVE a chance to drop.
That's my experience. I got 1 king in 3 runs, which really isn't anything better than normal. I'm pretty convinced all their special events are just complete bullshit - #1 offender being the skill-up event.

Df~_sl

shitlord
So as luck would have it... my Healer Girls team is also becoming my ADK team... Have 2 5*adk along with my GValk + Healers. No CDK yet... but have 4 rippers to keep the ADK company for now...

My AO team also has an ADK backup (no CDK there either... wtb dungeon to farm CDK please and thanks)

Meanwhile... my 3rd account has gotten... Alraune/Siren the Enchanter/Amaterasu Ohkami/Archangel. So uh... too bad there isnt a dungeon that requires that... but amusing none the less.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What are the conditional dungeons? I've not noticed any yet?
OK found another description

Tier 4 tech (blue, conditional dungeons)
- Forbidden Tower - No Leader Skill
- Tower of Windy Woods - Tricolor (name is misleading as all colors except green orbs spawn here. This dungeon is also restricted to green pets)
So you can only bring green pets, but no green orbs show. Basically you need dual color pets with green as one of them. And I guess they show up after you clear the 3rd tier techs.\

edit: JP 5.1 info, guess it was supposed to hit today but got delayed.

Adding the Demon type classification. Some monsters are getting sub-types. Similar to the sub attributes I guess. So Underlord Inferno Hades will be like God type with Demon sub. So leader skills for either type will effect him.

Full list.

These all get Demon subtype:
Vampire Duke
Witch Lillith
Chaos Devil Dragon
Chaos Blizzard Dragon
Drawn Joker
Ultimate Ogres
Shaitan the Fire Elemental
Thanatos the Dark Elemental
Underlord Inferno Hades
[Ultimate] Loki
Sea Devil Kraken
Cerberus
[Evolved] Behemoth
Hell<ice/fire/wind/ray/dark> Demons

Other Sub-Types:
Droidragon: Physical/Dragon
Freyr: God/Attacker
Freyja: God/Healer
I&I: God/Technique
Thor: God/Physical

Also Norse Gods getting an Ultimate Evolution.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I do wish there were more viable "farmable" teams.
With the buff to starter dragons in 5.0 they are viable substitute for norse gods, which makes all the 4X teams farmable - some easier than others, given valk dungeon is stupid hard for example. Also farmable - 6.25X ADK team, dragon team, 9X zeus team, 6.25X valk team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
With the buff to starter dragons in 5.0 they are viable substitute for norse gods, which makes all the 4X teams farmable - some easier than others, given valk dungeon is stupid hard for example. Also farmable - 6.25X ADK team, dragon team, 9X zeus team, 6.25X valk team.
I love my 6.25X Healer team and 6.25X ADK team, but realistically I'm not farming Zeus or Hera Descended with those teams. It's fun running them, but really need to start focusing on an end game team to do the Legendary / Master special dungeons as they're released. And right now, not sure I have the leaders / allies to do that. But my Rippers, Healers, and what-not will be great team members in the long run.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I love my 6.25X Healer team and 6.25X ADK team, but realistically I'm not farming Zeus or Hera Descended with those teams. It's fun running them, but really need to start focusing on an end game team to do the Legendary / Master special dungeons as they're released. And right now, not sure I have the leaders / allies to do that. But my Rippers, Healers, and what-not will be great team members in the long run.
Wait, when do you get to farm up Zeus/Hera?

And what would be the required leaders for Zeus/Hera or legendary/master difficulties of other dungeons?

Thengel

Yeah all the talk about high damage teams is nice, but when it comes down to it you want resists, Amat, and/or green odin to do anything that matters. Maybe a Viper Oroch if you want to go that way.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
As I said many many pages ago the only viable end game team is ama/odin.

It's kind of sad. The high damage teams are great but you aren't going to drop most master dungeons or any of the legendaries with a 6.25 team.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

It's kind of sad. The high damage teams are great but you aren't going to drop most master dungeons or any of the legendaries with a 6.25 team.
Yeah, just went through Expert Water with my "adk" team... and got blasted. The fights leading up are great, but I just don't have stats to even farm expert, where as doing it with A-O isn't much of a problem.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only is abitof an overstatement. Especially with the new gods etc. There's multiple gimmick teams that can handle Zeus or full endless dungeon etc. Unfortunately a bunch of those teams USE 1 or 2x Zeus so....yeah. But once there you have some more fun stuff you can play with at least.

9x Zeus #1
9x Zeus #2
9x Zeus #3
Isis + Zeus
16x Horus
6.25x Bahamut (dark/dragon)
36x Ra

There is also the cheesy6.25x HP healer build

List CnP'd straight from a PADforums post.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I can help anyone I have an Odin, I'm muddling my way through the game at rank 45 not really sure about who to use with him since I dont have many other cards yet that I can even use with his cost. I also primarily run a Siren healer, either way I would be happy to load him or the Siren for someone if they need.

Thengel

Only is abitof an overstatement. Especially with the new gods etc. There's multiple gimmick teams that can handle Zeus or full endless dungeon etc. Unfortunately a bunch of those teams USE 1 or 2x Zeus so....yeah. But once there you have some more fun stuff you can play with at least.

9x Zeus #1
9x Zeus #2
9x Zeus #3
Isis + Zeus
16x Horus
6.25x Bahamut (dark/dragon)
36x Ra

There is also the cheesy6.25x HP healer build

List CnP'd straight from a PADforums post.
Yeah all of those teams have multiple zeus, hera, hades, and viper orochi on them as well lol. Really though, ask how they got that FIRST Zeus, and it's probably Green Odin and/or Amat. Pretty much what's going to drive me to quit this game, I have neither, thus nothing I do is going to matter very shortly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If I can help anyone I have an Odin, I'm muddling my way through the game at rank 45 not really sure about who to use with him since I dont have many other cards yet that I can even use with his cost. I also primarily run a Siren healer, either way I would be happy to load him or the Siren for someone if they need.

Get dub-mythlits to run with him and friends some healers (Amat Ohkami's especially). Dubmythlit's are "ok" stat but only cost 1 team point.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah all of those teams have multiple zeus, hera, hades, and viper orochi on them as well lol.
Yeah I mentioned that=P

Why I said it's only a bit of an overstatement. Though I guess with the Egyptian god fest it will get a little better.

Trying to find a video I watched of I *think* a GValk x2 team with 3x Echidna and I think 1 Hades. Idea was with the skilled up Echidna you could keep Hera slowed permanently. So she attacks every 4 rounds instead of 1.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah I mentioned that=P

Why I said it's only a bit of an overstatement. Though I guess with the Egyptian god fest it will get a little better.

Trying to find a video I watched of I *think* a GValk x2 team with 3x Echidna and I think 1 Hades. Idea was with the skilled up Echidna you could keep Hera slowed permanently. So she attacks every 4 rounds instead of 1.
Can that team survive a hit from Hera? Or is that "easy" once you reach the appropriate level?

Also, hades pushed my SHIT in the first time, even through Branch's Odin. Was there a HP barrier I just hit (like double rainbow keeper in the group)?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Hades still hits you for like 22k even with an Odin.

You either need a resolve team or something to void dark damage each hit.