Recommend Binge Worthy TV Shows Here

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Some fun, "stupid" shows that I've binged through and enjoyed.

Entourage, Californication - not a ton of depth, but fun to watch.

The Larry Sanders Show is a great binge comedy, that remains funny all these years later. I'd add Party Down to that list as well.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I discovered El Rey Network about a month or 2 ago. They have great old shows and the old cheesy kung fu movies I grew up watching. This past weekend they had an Alien Nation marathon. I had forgotten about that show, but dammit, it was good. Even 20 to 25 years later, it holds up better than any other show I can think of.

It's a shame fox had money trouble and the show got cut short. I almost wish they'd remake it today, but I highly doubt they could pull it off again.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I tried rewatching the first season of 24 last year. It didn't age well.

I ran into the same problem with the X-Files. It's sooooo 90s it's hard to watch now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Some of my favorite binge-worthy shows that haven't been listed yet:

Sons of Anarchy
Marco Polo
Dexter
The Travelers
Goliath
Bloodlines

spronk

FPS noob
Should I watch Westworld or should I watch Black Sails?

Black Sails is overall the better show but season 1 is like a 6/10, and it is currently the 4th (and final) season, 10 episodes/season. So thats 40 episodes to power through, vs 10 episodes of Westworld. Westworld is good, and there are definitely scenes that are absolutely fantastic, but there are also a lot of boring scenes that end up meaningless.

If you are totally into AI or the Matrix or robots or shit like that watch Westworld first. Otherwise I'd pick Black Sails. The show ends in 2 weeks.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
You guys weren't kidding about Black Mirror. My kind of morose twisted dystopian nightmare fuel.

*Just binged season 1

Last edited:

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Update... I'm on Season 2 of Spartacus now. Great series so far. Glad I gave it another shot.

• 1Like

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Been watching Twin Peaks lately, only two seasons but very strange and worth the watch

iZombie... watch the whole season the day it comes out then get depressed

d219505edabf9a96a1aedc316dfd5632.jpg

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have to second Twin Peaks, I loved it when it originally aired even though I didn't really understand much of it, and now coming back to it as an adult, it has really held up in my opinion at least.

There has been nothing like it before or since; it is the definition of ahead of its time. And it is perfect for binge-watching; it is more a very long movie than a TV show. I can't wait for the new ones in May.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
OK! Spartacus was great! I just finished the series finale last night. Really enjoyed it.

Next up... I'm looking at:

Rome
Black Sails
Marco Polo

Any clear winner in those 3?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Some of my favorite binge-worthy shows that haven't been listed yet:

Sons of Anarchy
Marco Polo
Dexter
The Travelers
Goliath
Bloodlines

with the exception of parts of goliath and first season bloodline. Your taste in binge worthy television is hot garbage.