Recommend Binge Worthy TV Shows Here

spronk

FPS noob
OK! Spartacus was great! I just finished the series finale last night. Really enjoyed it.

Next up... I'm looking at:

Rome
Black Sails
Marco Polo

Any clear winner in those 3?

Rome then Black Sails I'd say, mostly just cuz Rome is only 22 episodes and Black Sails is 40 episodes. Both are 9/10 shows imo, can't go wrong watching them in either order. Marco Polo is one of those divisive shows, some people like it and some people find it way too slow.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Perfect thanks. Rome it is! Good follow up to Spartacus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Terminatior TSCC. Starts derpy but has a strong finish, worth the binge. Also try Utopia .

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Also try Utopia .

If this is BBC's Utopia, I also absolutely recommend. Phenomenal, top-shelf first season. 2nd isn't bad either. Was very disappointed when Fincher's HBO remake fell through. Some fucked up violence in that show.

joz123

Potato del Grande
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Superstore
Stargate SG-1/Atlantis (Fuck Universe)
Arrested Development
An Idiot Abroad
No Reservations/Parts Unknown

khorum

Murder Apologist

One of the great unsung masterpieces of the Prestige TV era.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just got done watching 3 seasons of The Ranch. Ashton Kutchner and about half the cast of That 70's show (OK so most are basically Cameos). Along with Sam elliot and Debra Winger (who is a surprisingly bad actress). No Donna or Jackie but they have a couple of other hotties. Elisha Cuthbert is one, and I can't remember the other. Anyone else watch it? I thought it was pretty good. Not going to be an all time great series, but if you liked the interaction between hyde and kelso, you'll probably like this.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The Ranch is a good popcorn show. I wouldn't call it bingeworthy but it's watchable.