Red Pill: Bitches Are All the Same / MRA Circle Jerk

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Fair enough, I did jump past the part time portion of your post and I do know a few women who work part time.

Working part time doesn't seem worthwhile in most cases I'll say. 3 of the 4 mothers I know who do it don't make enough to cover the child care they need to pay for as a result. They do it to get out of the house.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Everyone can check it for themselves:

PINC-05 - U.S Census Bureau
Thanks. Excel is puking on this stuff for some reason. I'll look later. I'll try to find some stats for Canada, too, because I'm taking my experience from the Canadian Federal public service here, and I have seen the disparities in contract workers for myself. Granted, that's only a set of contracts, probably from one company, and only over my somewhat short time in the job.

Khane

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fair enough, I did jump past the part time portion of your post and I do know a few women who work part time.

Working part time doesn't seem worthwhile in most cases I'll say. 3 of the 4 mothers I know who do it don't make enough to cover the child care they need to pay for as a result. They do it to get out of the house.
All good was wondering why people thought it was so outrageous.

If you can manage to start work after you send kids to school and stop work before they get out of school then part time work will still let you be a full time parent to the children while making extra cash for the family.

Khane

All good was wondering why people thought it was so outrageous.

If you can manage to start work after you send kids to school and stop work before they get out of school then part time work still lets you be a full time parents to the children.
This is actually quite funny. One of the women kept working while the kids were in daycare making less per year than daycare costs and now that they are finally school aged she's pressuring her husband to let her be a stay at home mom.

"Now that I won't have to do anything all day can I just stay at home and be a mom?"

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
This is actually quite funny. One of the women kept working while the kids were in daycare making less per year than daycare costs and now that they are finally school aged she's pressuring her husband to let her be a stay at home mom.

"Now that I won't have to do anything all day can I just stay at home and be a mom?"
How is this possible? Full time live ins cost 20-30k/yr. How do you make less than that unless you're a burger flipper?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
How is this possible? Full time live ins cost 20-30k/yr. How do you make less than that unless you're a burger flipper?
The jackasses sent their precious little assholes to some hippy dippy bullshit daycare that cost 5k a month?

I don't know why people spend that much on daycare. Nanny all the way.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Famm - because I made very conscious decisions at age 20 and picked another person to spend the rest of my life with who also makes deliberate decisions in their choices I shouldn't be listened to? My method was the same then as it would be today.

Date people you would actually marry.
Date people that are self sufficient.
Date people based on who they are not just how good they are at sex.
Date people with common morals and goals.

Be those things yourself. Be yourself. Marriage is about much more than the bedroom.

Khane

Because she was only working part time for barely more than minimum wage.

PKS

N00b
Everyone can check it for themselves:

PINC-05 - U.S Census Bureau
Alkorin and Khane.

Statistics that don't control for job type are completely meaningless to this conversation. The point is whether or not women earn less than men for the same work per hour yes?
Answer:
77% shoots up to around 95%.Report commission bby DoJ

Control for a few more factors, such as being single, young and in a city and womenout earn men!

Wage disparity = Myth. Even if you have anecdotal evidence, Alkorin, about some people being paid less for the same job. You should rely more on statistics rather than the fraction you know.

Employment segregation however, we can talk about. I'm more likely to hire a man over a woman, but if I do, I'm not going to pay them differently for the same job. The 77c/$ doesn't have anything to do with employment segregation.

Khane

Alkorin and Khane.

Statistics that don't control for job type are completely meaningless to this conversation. The point is whether or not women earn less than men for the same work per hour yes?
Answer:
77% shoots up to around 95%.Report commission bby DoJ

Control for a few more factors, such as being single, young and in a city and womenout earn men!

Wage disparity = Myth. Even if you have anecdotal evidence, Alkorin, about some people being paid less for the same job. You should rely more on statistics rather than the fraction you know.

Employment segregation however, we can talk about. I'm more likely to hire a man over a woman, but if I do, I'm not going to pay them differently for the same job. The 77c/$ doesn't have anything to do with employment segregation.
Where in the country you are certainly affects the statistics quite a bit. Urban areas tend to be far more progressive than their rural counterparts. But the wage gap does exist, even for the same type of work.

I linked directly to the US Census bureau which has a ton of different reports on the matter, including field specific pay, but apparently to the wrong landing page which only listed tabular data for overall gender incomes with no specificity on field. That data does exist on the site though and you also can't just dismiss the large disparity in overall median incomes for both populations.

I'll never go as far as saying it's some evil mustache twirling plan of men to keep women's pay down are purposefully pay men more because I've never seen anything close to anything like that personally. But there are a lot of factors at play and it does exist. Though it's not a very simple problem when you think about how differently men and women approach work and interpersonal relationships and how women tend to be less outspoken and more passive than their male counterparts (which is a dynamic that is changing as more young women are raised less like future housewives and more like individuals who can choose their own path) which certainly can play a role.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The Rickshaw plays by its own rules.

But yes, I think he fell in love with one of his plates and of course it didnt work out.

Edit. Found it

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...313#post924313

It is beautiful:

"I fell in love with one of the girls I've been seeing.

I can't stop thinking about her. About the way she smiles, the smell of her hair, the feeling of her lying next to me at night.

I didn't know I loved her until I broke up with her. The look on her face, it just destroyed me. I've been going in circles the last couple days trying to forget about her but I can't.

I'm not cut out for this Red Pill shit. I can't handle casual sex. I want more than that. But, I'm not crazy enough to get into a long term relationship or give up my freedom.

I don't know what the fuck to do. It might be easier to go back to celibacy.

Fuck my life."
Thanks,

This is what i figured. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and was hoping it was humility keeping him quite, but in fact it was shame.

Hopefully he will shut the fuck up about this topic, but i doubt it.

Enjoy your "freedom" to be alone....

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
The Rickshaw plays by its own rules.

But yes, I think he fell in love with one of his plates and of course it didnt work out.

Edit. Found it

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...313#post924313

It is beautiful:

"I fell in love with one of the girls I've been seeing.

I can't stop thinking about her. About the way she smiles, the smell of her hair, the feeling of her lying next to me at night.

I didn't know I loved her until I broke up with her. The look on her face, it just destroyed me. I've been going in circles the last couple days trying to forget about her but I can't.

I'm not cut out for this Red Pill shit. I can't handle casual sex. I want more than that. But, I'm not crazy enough to get into a long term relationship or give up my freedom.

I don't know what the fuck to do. It might be easier to go back to celibacy.

Fuck my life."
730239dd1c5f367d9376be6289474bb34376c0f23bc6f11f522a30d410f2a13a.jpg

Got dumped (and let's face it, he did) and turned it into his life's work to convince other dudes on the internet that womenkind is the Great Satan. Fucking priceless.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
[...]considered good practice for men to keep their women in line by beating them?
This is another thing that pisses me off, like men were some batterers of women or some shit throughout history. Women have always been cherished by most men and never beaten. Yeah there is always the dickheads which threat their women like shit, still fucking happens to this day, but this shit is taken way out of proportion IMO.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Well you didn't really need to beat her way back when. A non-virgin woman who may or may not have children wasn't worth much. Single mothers often became prostitutes. Her family might be shamed by her, the community would probably scorn her, etc. She should have made her husband happy. So women stayed in poor relationships because the alternative was horrible.

In roman times the head of the family literally owned his children and wives, and could have them executed. And let's not pretend men don't feel the need to upgrade to a newer model years into a relationship. He might love her when she's hot, but if that's all she is then she has an expiration date and he'll start seeing someone else. She can just deal with it. She has few rights.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess Japanese men are still productive so there is that. But thats a different type of society. Americans are fucking lazy for the most part.
I work in a challenging, stressful job because I enjoy challenging myself. Not having to worry about money is nice, I get to play with a lot more toys, and it does help me get laid more, even if I'm not supporting a family.