Red Pill: Bitches Are All the Same / MRA Circle Jerk

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
This Group of Straight Men Is Swearing Off Women | VICE | United States

Opic9g4.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its not really swearing off women when they've already sworn off you first.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hey, when you "go your own way" some weird shit happens.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm more concerned that he's wearing a hefty bag.

Way to challenge the stereotype, Mr. men-going-their-own-way hefty bag picket holder.

Real American heroes

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
You don't get to take credit on swearing off something you never had in the first place.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's all well and good but no one is going to take you seriously without a trashbag tunic and kilt

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You don't get to take credit on swearing off something you never had in the first place.
It reminds me of the 800 lb. landwhale blue hairs that want to swear off/kill all men. Two sides of the same coin.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
New Avatar.

That's all well and good but no one is going to take you seriously without a trashbag tunic and kilt
"MGTOWman" AKA Dave was at a slutwalk. Compared to what the other people were wearing his outfit was like a tuxedo.

https://youtu.be/lKfdS38aBSk?t=3m13s

My boy Dave here could use a lesson from Uncle Himeo about keto and low carb dieting.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I am, but I'm not anti-all relationships. I just think people should be more careful not to fuck themselves over. Like a_skeleton_03's stories, Himeo is right those guys needed to see somehow the mistake they were making. But I'm not saying, "well, its hopeless! relations with women is stupid, give up". a_skeleton_03 giving relationship/dating advice is still ridiculous though if he really married his highschool sweetheart and they've never had sex with anyone else.

Saying marriage is a bad deal for most men is different than telling everyone what's up after you just tucked your tail between your legs and ran home at the first sign of heartache. I've been married, I've been divorced. This dude is some kid hiding behind the keyboard telling everyone how to view their wives and girlfriends while refusing to open a single detail about his experiences arriving at those conclusions. Give us a break with that is all.

Its basically like Mist, cherry picking whatever stats support her while admittedly having next to zero real world practical understanding of the in-and-out daily life aspects of the shit being preached about.
Paragraph is worth responding to, even months later.

Saying marriage is a bad deal for most men is different than telling everyone what's up after you just tucked your tail between your legs and ran home at the first sign of heartache.
Argument from Authority fallacy. I don't need to have my legs blown off to tell people to avoid land mines. Similarly, I don't have to be married and divorced to tell people to avoid divorce.

As to this: "tucked your tail between your legs and ran home at the first sign of heartache." No. I played the red pill / PUA game of spinning plates. One of my plates started demanding more and more of my time and I didn't want to settle down. So I dropped her. She didn't take it well. I realized after the break up that I was in love with her. I spent some time reflecting on the reality of what I'd done, how my behavior had hurt someone else and how living that way wasn't right for me. It wasn't who I wanted to be or what I wanted to do.

This dude is some kid hiding behind the keyboard telling everyone how to view their wives and girlfriends while refusing to open a single detail about his experiences arriving at those conclusions. Give us a break with that is all.
I see it more like an Atheist posting on a Christian message board trying to convince people that their God isn't real. In hindsight, a well-meaning but wasted endeavor. Let the Christians believe in their Sky-Father. Let the Blue Pillers believe in their worship of the golden uterus, gender equality, and family values.

Thanks,

This is what i figured.I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and was hoping it was humility keeping him quite, but in fact it was shame.

Hopefully he will shut the fuck up about this topic, but i doubt it.

Enjoy your "freedom" to be alone....
Nah, nothing to be ashamed about. I've been practicing what I preach. Making the most of my time. Working, spending time with family, working on side projects to turn my hobbies into ways to make money.

This last month I've been struggling with nihilism and depression. I spent a lot of time exploring Taoism (ignoring the supernatural elements) and listening to Alan Watts lectures on youtube.

I'm in a good place, and far less arrogant and zealous than I was.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Girl wanted more than you did out of the relationship so you broke up with her. How's that make you a terrible person again? So you let her emotionally manipulate you into feeling bad about it? Grats you fail. You sound like a total pussy. Have fun being an enlightened MGTOW forum warrior.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Girl wanted more than you did out of the relationship so you broke up with her. How's that make you a terrible person again?
From your perspective, it doesn't. From my perspective, it does. We see things differently.

So you let her emotionally manipulate you into feeling bad about it?
Interesting way to look at it.

Have fun being an enlightened MGTOW forum warrior.
A forum warrior has something to argue over, to prove or to justify. I'll pass. Trying to convince the forums that they're wrong is arrogant and wasteful. You cannot change someone that does not want to change, even if you know they'll be better off for it.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
This is "far less arrogant and zealous" than you were? Good lord.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Re-reading this thread, I've been acting like an asshole for the last year. Hell, probably the last decade I've posted here.

Oh well.

TFacciS.png