Red Pill: Bitches Are All the Same / MRA Circle Jerk

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
im sure some nerd here is willing to give you 3 inches of sweaty clammy dick if you're nice enough

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No, it was fumigation of the uterus. Get your ancient greek doctoring right.

iannis

Musty Nester
If you don't want to lose your gay cred I could put it in your butt. Gays do it in the butt.

Five inches of pure joy, babe.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
the other day, i find myself staring at my coworker's strong, stiff back and lost in thought of how glorious it was.

kidRiot_sl

shitlord
One thing I have learned in life, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks...

Story: So I was banging this pretty little thing from my Lifespan Psychology during spring semester. At the end of the semester, she moved (about an hours drive away). She broke off all ties with me. Removed me from her facebook, never txt or call me...Until today. She called me out of the blue to bullshit on the phone. Why the fuck? Of course I played along and bullshitted with her on the phone, but the only time I wanted to ask, "Why are you calling me?" Sure we caught up with what we are doing in our lives, but she was mostly talking about her "boyfriend" whom she wants to break up with, mentions she had sex with him and she felt no connnection/enjoyment. One thing I noticed is how many guy names she dropped when we were catching up. I seriously do not understand why girls (I say girls because she is only 19) do this.

Is she just needy for attention? Trying to make me jealous? Is she passively trying to tell me something? Why, in the fuck, would she bother calling me out of nowhere to really not talk about anything important? To me it was obvious she didn't want anything more to do with me...Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks...

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I am waiting for my friend to move in with his recent gf who has 2 children and is only 24. Had her first in her 16. I am buy off his ps4 at rock bottom price when the eventuality hits the home.