ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I hardly see you on anymore Sutekh.
frown.png

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Currently have to rip into parts of the ceiling in order to have room to work with the arches. So, either I or someone else will just have to patch that up later, after glowstone has been put in place in the arches.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
While I'm out on my hunting trip Adebisi is to serve as King Reagent. Hopefully I don't encounter any boars.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
The generous nation of Narwhalia would like to extend to you wine and other libation while on your glorious hunt.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
This is for Intropy if he reads this. I made some fixes at the entrance area of the church. I hope it didn't screw up what you were working on too bad (had to move 2 towers), but gah.. I was only gone one weekend. Yall are machines. I will try to be on tomorrow night some. We may want to do a vent discussion some time on some of each other's ideas. I think my main goal was to make sure the basic structure was what I had envisioned (gah now I sound like a game dev) and the thing looked good from the outside. I had a few ideas about things inside, but if anyone has a good idea and everyone likes it and it looks good I am all for it.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
This is for Intropy if he reads this. I made some fixes at the entrance area of the church. I hope it didn't screw up what you were working on too bad (had to move 2 towers), but gah.. I was only gone one weekend. Yall are machines. I will try to be on tomorrow night some. We may want to do a vent discussion some time on some of each other's ideas. I think my main goal was to make sure the basic structure was what I had envisioned (gah now I sound like a game dev) and the thing looked good from the outside. I had a few ideas about things inside, but if anyone has a good idea and everyone likes it and it looks good I am all for it.
I'm totally on board with whatever you want to do. Also the way you've repositioned the towers at the entrance seems like a great idea.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I keep trying, but I keep losing interest. I really want to be super into this game, I see the most amazing stuff being built, and I think I'm overwhelmed. I find myself clearing trees to build a stupid house, then I see stuff like Minis Tirith built. I guess what I'm looking for is a natural progression, "build a, then b, then c" to learn. Maybe I'm over thinking it, I just want to a system of the "best way to learn and get better".

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I keep trying, but I keep losing interest. I really want to be super into this game, I see the most amazing stuff being built, and I think I'm overwhelmed. I find myself clearing trees to build a stupid house, then I see stuff like Minis Tirith built. I guess what I'm looking for is a natural progression, "build a, then b, then c" to learn. Maybe I'm over thinking it, I just want to a system of the "best way to learn and get better".
I know what you mean. The choice I've made is to help someone else's project and learn as I go. I've learned a lot!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I tried some lining of our vaults with different mediums. Wool, light gray wool and dark gray wool (same as we use on the walls around the glass).

Let me know what you think. I was planning on lining the nave with netherbrick and didn't want everything to be the same.

rrr_img_25871.jpg

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
One thing on the floor I thought might look good would be to have 2 parallel lines of black wool (maybe 2 squares, then about 4 of white wool or quartz, then 2 of black wool) to give a kind if isle from the door toward the back where the altar would be. (help break of the solid marble of the current floor some). Let me know what you think.